Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Fursonas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Py Aster

Versatile Healer

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:36 am
Name: Trias Tyra Skyfurr-Rylis (Also goes by Yukitsu)
Species: Arctic Fox (Alopex Lagopus) Kitsune (9-tail)
Eyes: Crystal Blue
Fur: White (sleek, sans fluffy tails)
Clothing: Anything he deems, though he sometimes goes for the traditional shinto temple guardian look. (look at avi)
Personality: Caring, though cynical. Benevolent yet maleficent.
Likes: Foxes, art, nature, music, dancing, DDR, coffee, tea, dim sum, sushi
Dislikes: Single-minded people
Abilities: Magic, heightened senses

Oh, a pic.... I'll try posting a more accurate pic when I get the skills to draw.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 1:38 am
MegaRefia
Name: Luis "Refia"
-Species: Horse
-Height: 5' 6''
-Eyes: Hazel
-Fur: White
Clothing: White collar, flight jacket. Dark dress pants and black boots. Belts and sometimes sun shades
-Hobbies: Thinking about other people, pacing, drawing, listening to... well... the 80's. Reading Osamu Tezuka novels. Likes to run when he can. And into anthropology studies and world events.
-Personality: Really quiet around starngers. Extremley (maybe to much) friendly to friends xp . Most hangs alone and gives an excuse to stay out of being with someone he doesn't like. Most of the time worrying about the way he looks to other people than to himself and gets really irritatted at people who do the same. Worries that he has a some unnamed mental condition that only he has. neutral
-Likes: Being at his own pace rather than anyone else, traveling outside the U.S., looking and thinking and going mad about women ). Listening instead of talking. Walking in circles.
-Dislikes: Sitting doing nothing. lucrative and popular businesses
(E. Starbucks, I-pods, MySpace).
Sexuality: Maybe questionable, but crazy for the women )
I smell Munchausen's. Sorry...I'm kinda savvy in the medical stuff.... Yeah...that's the same thing the giraffe in Madagascar has.  

Py Aster

Versatile Healer

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 3:15 pm
username: Angelic_ p l u s h i e

name: Mizu

Species: Spotted twin-tail wolf

weight: 160

Hieght: 6'2"

special abilities: Astral Projection, Telekinesis

dislikes: Dogs,hyoomans,spiders,mice,Lasagna

mate: none :c

Picture: User Image

((Just to note. Tese are not my real stats they are mizu's. I weigh less than she does... Lol. And I'm not that tall so just wanted to tell ya.))  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 7:36 pm
Okay, I've worked my current schedule so I can finally sit down to write up my fursona. I'll have the extrenious information set aside for a later date (I know there is nothing that irates a fur more than a five page dictation that explains a fur's fursona).

Name: Joahns Delakore
Species: Felinus Domesticus Humanus (Latin: Humanoid Domesticated Cat)
Sexual Preference: Truth be told, I don't know. I have no leanings either way, preferring to look toward personality more than sex. My fursona's preference is unknown, and, either as character or fursona, I cannot picture him getting sexually involved with anyone, though emotionally is a completely different story.
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 130 lbs
Characteristics: Wiry and skittish in uncomfortable situations. Sarcastic and pessimistic, always expecting the worst outcome, though hopes for a better one (for once in his life). Not particularly quick witted, but is intelligent. Has a broad understanding of technology and science. Adaptable to new situations and is a fast learner.
He's short-haired, with blue-grey fur with dark grey-blue strips (three on the top of his head, three stretching from one side of his maw, behind his head, to the other side of his maw, a various number down his back, and four thick bands on his tail, the fourth capping his tail. Has pale blue-grey eyes. Known to wear either a white t-shirt and blue-jeans or padded leather armor, aruffled blouse, a pair of tanned, oft repaired, leather pants, and leather boots. He wears a leather belt in either case.
Abilities: Is knowledgeable in the use of a short sword. Has learned how to use magic, but only knows a few basic spells (energy bolt and magic missile so far). Has a device in his possession that allows him to travel across dimensions (Though randomly).
Biography: Joahns Delakore was born on a world in which furries and humans live together in peace (Patterned very close to our world). Growing up, Joahns delved into exploits that indulged his inquisitive nature, getting into trouble with adults for asking too many questions, or the wrong questions.
He took to reading well, rather enjoying the venture, and absorbed allot of broad based knowledge as he grew through grade school to high school. His interests in investigating and reading led him to follow a course of study in journalism, acquiring employment at a local news station, WDKD- Dragonkin's Den, as a field reporter.
During a news cast, while reporting on a tragic football game between two rival teams (where the fans rioted, go figure), Joahns was kidnapped via a portal (a la gate spell). After all was said in done, Joahns was sent traveling aimlessly throughout the dimensions in search of the four parts of a device, one of which he has in his possession which allows him to travel dimensions. After two years of constant traveling, being "shifted" from one dimensions to the next with nary a rest, he's begun to consider himself as "The Wayward Traveler" (And bloody tired).

Here is one of my last drawings of Joahns. It doesn't look right, I know, and needs to be updated. I'm still working on drawing felines. My art skills are about as good as my social skills, poor.
User Image

(Oh, and he doesn't smoke. I don't know why, but, even though I have picked up the habit (pipe tobacco), I can't picture my fursona smoking. Odd, but eh.)  

Joahns Delakore

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 4:33 pm
welcome =^_^=  
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2008 8:10 pm
Name: Derrick Rutledge
Species: Raccoon
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 145
Characteristics: Derrick is a very shy raccoon, but when he is around people he has grown familiar to, he comes out of his shell more. He is very tall, slim, and often times, quite awkward. Derrick has grey and black short hair. He has dark green eyes and usually wears an open button-up short sleeve, which leaves a fluffy tuft of hair exposed on his chest. He often includes baggy, black pants in his apparel as well. Shoes? Not really in his wardrobe.. He has an average mind when it comes to intelligence and wisdom, but he's rather quick on his feet when it comes to common sence and wit.
Biography: Derrick can only remember growing up in a place where furries like him were discriminated against. His parents were killed as a result of this, but he managed to escape his home. He lived on the streets, in dumpsters, and in the occasional cover of a nice civilian's basement. One day, Derrick decided that he was so fed up with the poor treatment of his kind, that he set out to find a more furry-friendly place. He reached that wonderous place and remade his life there. He made money, bought a home, and hoped to start a family. Unfortunately, the mistreatment he suffered from mankind caused him to be less trusting of people he didn't know well, which is the cause of his shy characteristics.
Picture: I'll update later.  

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:40 pm
Name: Gregory Dillon (current working name, because Gegiretsu doesn't make too much sense.)
Sexual preference: bisexual, although leans toward males often.
Bio: As a troubled child with a history he'd rather not share too much of, he left his hme at age thirteen to persue his own life. Not leaving far from his original home, he resided near and close to school so he could at least finish up. He was rather smart, but a little too smart, which led to his high pervertedness. He's now sixteen and lounging his out of school grad a**. He doesn't want to persue college yet... He'll wait because he can't afford it and he wants to enjoy a few years to himself with others.

Fursonality: He's a rather smart assy, pervert, silly mix all together. He can be annoying, but he means well. He doesn't like to fight, although when tempted he won't back down. He's usually care free, but in some states of attitude, he's very defendant of himself and friends.
Appearance: He wears a long red cloak, behind it is a black a-shirt/tank, a pair of black, worn denim jeans, and under that lie steel-toed boots. His fur is blue, with white tips on ears, tail and midsection, also his toes. :3. His eyes are always a gleaming green when not angry. When angry his eyes darken and shift.
Gift/power: He has some fun with hellfire that he can dispence from his body as defence. He already knows Tae Kwon Do, but the hellfire makes him look cool.

Dislikes: Utter assholes, racists, furrists, and just plain haters.
Picture most accurate to his appearance:
User Image
This picture was originally done by Chicago-lollie for Misteroo. I'm just using as a ref.

WEIGHT: 135 lbs.
Height: 5'7
Mate: Looking, open for just about anyone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 5:04 am
Late_Ichigo
Name: Derrick Rutledge
Species: Raccoon
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 145
Characteristics: Derrick is a very shy raccoon, but when he is around people he has grown familiar to, he comes out of his shell more. He is very tall, slim, and often times, quite awkward. Derrick has grey and black short hair. He has dark green eyes and usually wears an open button-up short sleeve, which leaves a fluffy tuft of hair exposed on his chest. He often includes baggy, black pants in his apparel as well. He has an average mind when it comes to intelligence and wisdom, but he's rather quick on his feet when it comes to common sence and wit.
Biography: Derrick can only remember growing up in a place where furries like him were discriminated against. His parents were killed as a result of this, but he managed to escape his ho
me. He lived on the streets, in dumpsters, and in the occasional cover of a nice civilian's basement. One day, Derrick decided that he was so fed up with the poor treatment of his kind, that he set out to find a more furry-friendly place. He reached that wonderous place and remade his life there. He made money, bought a home, and hoped to start a family. Unfortunately, the mistreatment he suffered from mankind caused him to be less trusting of people he didn't know well, which is the cause of his shy characteristics.
Picture: I'll update later.

I liek 'coon boys X3.  

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:25 pm
Name: Gail (to his friends) or Blade (everyone else)
Species: Wolf
Orientation: Straight
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 127
Eye color: Grey-Blue
Clothing: Jeans, maybe a sleeveless
Dislikes: Crowds, cities, getting his tail yanked
Personality: Cold, blunt, but very gentle and friendly under the mask
Mate: None, currently
Bio: Born an the big city, he was considered a freak by his parents; to hide from the world he always wore a hoodie, covering his face, and wore extremely baggy jeans to hide his tail in. At age 13, he was taken by a traveling circus; since he wasn't 'human', per say, he got no rights, and was forced to travel with them for many years, starring as a freak and acrobat. At age 15, he escaped and swore never again; he fled society, headed for the less populated area's where he could live without feeling shame, and as a symbol of his oath to be completely free, he tossed aside his hoodie. He is very agile, and an adept fighter, but would honestly prefer to be left alone or in the company of his few friends.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:01 pm
Well. I'm still kind of working out my furry kinks. But I did draw out my fursona.

Her name is Zoe, and she is a fox girl. I need to color it so that is more obvious. >.>

User Image

*folds her ears back* I'm still really new to all of this..

Okay so lets try working on the kinks. Obviously...

Name: Zoe
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 150lbs.
Eye Color: Lilac and Violet (Darker around the edges of the iris)
Markings: Usual fox markings, black paws and ear tips, but she's got a spot of black on her left hip that resembles a music note.

Likes: Things that sparkle, sweets, fancy hair pins, classical music, opera, fine arts, and vibrant colors.

Dislikes: Bitter foods, spicey foods, screaming rock music, emo brats, drama

Gerneral: Zoe has a rather playful personality. She seems to be overly flirtatious but doesn't do it intentionally. She covets a small crystal necklace she got as a child, though she doesn't remember who gave it to her. She seems to be well educated in a lot of classical and fine arts, and she loves to sing.

I dunno what else to write. x_x  

Akaikune

Nurren Pamuk

5,950 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:16 pm
Akaikune
Well. I'm still kind of working out my furry kinks. But I did draw out my fursona.

Her name is Zoe, and she is a fix girl. I need to color it so that is more obvious. >.>

User Image

You are okay, but try to define her a little more! Add Age, Sexual Preferance(optional), Likes, dislikes, all that jazz. But... for a beginner, you are doing good, so you can get away with a lot ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:33 pm
Gegiretsu
Akaikune

Her name is Zoe, and she is a fix girl. I need to color it so that is more obvious. >.>

User Image

You are okay, but try to define her a little more! Add Age, Sexual Preferance(optional), Likes, dislikes, all that jazz. But... for a beginner, you are doing good, so you can get away with a lot ^^

Those are the little furry kinks that I need to work out still. Eh heh. ^^;;;  

Akaikune

HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games