Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Most hated Resident Evil Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Most hated character
Ashley
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Steve
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Anette
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Alfred
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Dario
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Sherry
11%
 11%  [ 3 ]
Brad
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 27

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:05 pm
Sporadic77
Now that's funny. Honestly though, I'm usually too busy surviving to pay much attention to the anatomy of my female characters. Even in games like DOA, I don't usually have time to admire the attributes, if ya know what I mean...
That's exactly why DOA is a useless piece of crap disguised as a video game.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:18 pm
Biohazard Extreme...this isnt gonna sound right but I want your kitties.  

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 6:41 pm
xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx
Biohazard Extreme...this isnt gonna sound right but I want your kitties.
Hehehe...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:38 pm
DOA?

OfWenzel

OfWenzel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:39 pm
Ah. Nevermind.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 5:42 pm
Yeah you DONT want to know.  

Mr. Kennedy

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 6:34 pm
My brother and I both agree that even though "It" is a boss..."It" should be on the 15 most hated list for Resident Evil, too. xp  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:01 pm
DasJabberwockie
My brother and I both agree that even though "It" is a boss..."It" should be on the 15 most hated list for Resident Evil, too. xp
I concurr.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Mr. Kennedy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:58 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
DasJabberwockie
I concurr.

He wasn't so bad. Until the b*****d cut Leon in half... I hated it's second version.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:06 pm
yes i agree with you "IT" should lol biggrin  

TOXIC_METAL

sora987

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 8:49 pm
I have to agree I hated "It" too, but not as much as I hated steve and alfred ashford. They were both so annoying their deaths brought me great happiness, in fact I looked forward to it. mad  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 9:06 pm
Ashley. She seems to love the taste of lead. She keeps getting in the way when I try to take a shot. EX: being chased by some Ganados, quick turn and fire, realize I just filled ashley's face full of holes xp  

Unavailable2

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:04 pm
Chaotic Nobody
Ashley. She seems to love the taste of lead. She keeps getting in the way when I try to take a shot. EX: being chased by some Ganados, quick turn and fire, realize I just filled ashley's face full of holes xp
I have a real problem with that. If you have the power to shoot Ashley, then I think she should be like all the other enemies. Her head should pop off, she should be blown away, blood everywhere. That's where it's at.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 3:30 am
I always liked Alfred, mainly because he is so stupid.  

RogueDeath

Valimai

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 5:54 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Chaotic Nobody
I have a real problem with that. If you have the power to shoot Ashley, then I think she should be like all the other enemies. Her head should pop off, she should be blown away, blood everywhere. That's where it's at.
*Thinks about headless Ashley* rofl She never seems to die like Leon would, too. For example, if you get in the way of a Bella Sister's chainsaw, Leon can say bye-bye to his head, right? But if Ashley gets in the way, she just falls to the ground. Although if she gets grabbed by El Gigante, it's pretty funny whee  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games