Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans Wolves Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose Your Favorite Teen Titan couple?
Robin & Starfire
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Raven & Beast Boy
50%
 50%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 18

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:06 pm
((Not really but Raven can only use her healing powers. Beast boy can't since a silver stone was tooken out of him even though he doesn't remeber. Cyborg can't of corse. Starfire can't use her powers since the green gem was taken out of her now.))

Then Starfire puts one paw on Robin's paw and said, "Do not worry Robin I'll be fine." She than moved her paw away fom his and try standing up. As she stood up with all fours she ended up falling on the ground.

"Starfire your nott going to get any better if you don't rest and let Raven at least try and hea you", sad Cyborg.

Then Starfire looks at Cyborg and than the rest of her friends. "Raven you don't have to waist your powers on me. I'll be fine", said Starfire as she tried getting up again but fell. So she just ended up sit down.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:39 pm
Argent looked at star. Argent was filled with rage. "Why did I just sit there...I could have at least tried to help. You can always try...always..." Argent started talking to herself. She sat confused about y these things are happening.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:26 pm
"But Argent they threaten all of us if we heled they would killed Starfire. But they did hurt her bad, way bad", said Cyborg.

"And besides they only wanted to fight me Argent. Specially that Swiftkill I swear when I get my strenght back once again and when I meet that she-wolf again she will pay", said Starfire as rage formed in her eye's for some revenge.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:25 am
Robin was glad she was ok 'Just rest for me ok ?' he said with a weak smile, he then turned to the others 'I'm getting tired of this we have to do something ,we must get help and find out whats going on' reage seeped in from their defeat their had to be a way out of this.

BB wacthed the others worry setting in though with Robins speech he knew they could do it,they had it. worse before  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:41 pm
"Well.....i mean...we are never preparred cant we be prepared like we were when we at least tried to keep raven from doing her prophacy?" Argent looked at all of her friends.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:47 pm
Raven winced slightly at the mention of the prophecy. "We'll do something." Raven walked over to Starfire and placed a paw on Starfire's back. Her paw glowed white and Raven smiled a bit as she saw that her healing powers still worked. Raven began taking some of the pain away from Starfire and transfering it into herself. Even if this healing was hurting Raven, she knew that it would be better if Starfire's pain was lessened.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:27 pm
Then Cyborg said, "Yeah Robins' right. We have t do something now."

"Yes, we must", said Starfire.

Then Cyborg looks at Raven and Starfire questioned about somehting. And than he asks Starfire, "Hey, Starfire since Raven can still use her powers. Can you?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:42 pm
Argent felt strange. She felt like her body was exploding from the inside out. She yelled a high pitch screamed. She fell to the floor unconsious  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 8:52 pm
"Huh, Argent", said a worried Starfire as she walked away fom the others and went to argents side.

"Argent", said Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:22 pm
Raven stopped her healing when she heard Argent's scream. Currently, Raven felt a lot of the pain that Starfire had been feeling earlier, which was why Starfire wasn't completely healed. If she had been, then Raven would've been suffering at the moment. Still, her body hurt. Raven limped over to Argent's side, knowing that she couldn't heal anybody else right now. "Argent..." Raven poked Argent with one paw. Can things get any worse? ...Of course they can.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 9:27 pm
Then Starfire put one paw on Argents paw. but Starfire still felt weak and still felt the pain. 'Aw man it hurst bad. And what is wrong with friend Argent. Does everyone of my friends have to suffer because of me', Starfire thought to herself.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:07 pm
Argent awoke but wwhat she saw was clouds all around her. She knew she was dreaming. She could here a guy wispering. Argent couldnt make out the words. She heard the voice become quiter and quiter. "Know wait who are you...What are you saying." She couldnt hear the voice no more. She felt starfire's paw. She awoken. uuugghh "Wha...what happened?" Argent felt very dissy.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:12 am
Robin couldn't believe this why was this happening ? , he walked to Aregnt, 'Argent what happened ?' he thoguht of worry changing to her.

BB looked up ,this was turning out be a really bad day ,he wondered if he could use his powers, he tired but nothing happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 10:42 am
hey can I join as aqualad  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 6:00 pm
Argent felt very confused. She looked at robin "I...I dont know what happened." It felt like some shot me.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 183 184 185 186 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games