Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)
::Official Resident Evil Degeneration CG Thread:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it's gonna be awesome?
  Of course ;D
  Eh maybe :/
  Nah it's gonna suck D:
View Results

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:43 pm
Ah, the funeral should've been for Capcom as a company.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 3:51 am
Well, it isn't too late to hold a Memorial Service....  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

addicted to sin

Hallowed Sex Symbol

8,750 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 1:16 pm
BabyOil
OMFG. I AM BEYOND HAPPY TO SEE THIS. CLAIRE! <33 but Leon. stare BUT CLAIRE! biggrin biggrin biggrin Maybe we'll see some extra appearances too....*cough*steve*cough* wink

OMG I HOPE ITS STEVE IN THE TANK...Im sad hes a BIO (if its him but wesker did take his body after veronica) he was hot and the only reason Im happy to see clair and leon togeather is because RE 2 was the first RE game I ever played a beat....I miss the old leon and they were my favorite couple until you know re4 which made Ada 300x cooler and thats the only good thing from it, I wasn't to happy with how Leon turned out...I miss trhe old one XD they should remake the second game with the new ada and a less emo Leon and Ill be very happy....and make Ada playable! >.< like play the whole game as her not a mini-mission (like 3 main characters) any pokay im done ranting  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:06 pm
I for one am looking forward to this movie. I think the unrealistic moves were more for player entertainment and going outside the constant shooting. They're doing it with 5, after all. Sadly 4 and 5 are drawing in a different sort of crowd than the original RE's had because it's become more about action and less about the puzzle solving and character depth. And what prepubescent boy doesn't love action? I think that's the only reason no one liked Leon in 4. v_v I think the only person I like in 4 was that lovable Spaniard, Luis. >_>

In any case, maybe Leon will revert in the movie? Maybe he'll be his old clumsy self. o3o I like how in 2 he had the adorable fresh out of school air about him. XD

Claire. I'm looking forward to her. A LOT. She's my favorite character and I was angry in the second movie when they gave Claire's move to Alice. >=O

And I dunno but to me.. it doesn't look like Leon will be starting out anywhere near the airport. 0_o; then again that's just me speculating.

And if Steve showed up... THAT'D BE AWESOME. D: cuz according to Wesker in C:V-X Steve wasn't actually dead. wink but that whole scene was only added in for C:V-X so I'm also skeptical. stare

Anyway, again! I'm looking forward to this hard core.  

LaudyLau

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:52 am
Luis was a great character stuck in a completely WRONG game. He's the kind of character where I would've went, "No, that's not good. Keep him in mind though, we'll use him for something else."

Then again, I would've also went, "Okay, let's take Saddler, Salazar, the whole Las Plagas idea and throws them in the garbage. And let's come up with something GOOD."

They should seriously consider getting rid of the blood in Residet Evil games, and making it rated T. Because that's obviously the kind of audience they're trying to appeal to.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 8:17 pm
addicted to sin
BabyOil
OMFG. I AM BEYOND HAPPY TO SEE THIS. CLAIRE! <33 but Leon. stare BUT CLAIRE! biggrin biggrin biggrin Maybe we'll see some extra appearances too....*cough*steve*cough* wink

OMG I HOPE ITS STEVE IN THE TANK...Im sad hes a BIO (if its him but wesker did take his body after veronica) he was hot and the only reason Im happy to see clair and leon togeather is because RE 2 was the first RE game I ever played a beat....I miss the old leon and they were my favorite couple until you know re4 which made Ada 300x cooler and thats the only good thing from it, I wasn't to happy with how Leon turned out...I miss trhe old one XD they should remake the second game with the new ada and a less emo Leon and Ill be very happy....and make Ada playable! >.< like play the whole game as her not a mini-mission (like 3 main characters) any pokay im done ranting

I have found out that they are saying that it isnt supposed to be Steve in the tank..but actually sherry..yes....Sherry, the little freakin girl from RE2. Shes was taken into "protective" custody by wesker. Yea.i think chris is gonna either have to take one for the team...(never gonna happen), Kill Sherry.(if claire found out she would probably hate him), and last but not least..He might..Spawn a HeartFilled moment where sherry somehow overcomes the virus and wont have to fight him..... Oh and just to Introduce myself.I'm am Evil Acher...you can call me Ash.  

Evil Acher

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 3:19 am
Wait a minute... are you talking about RE5? I didn't see a tank in the Degeneration trailer... rolleyes  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:03 am
Yea, I was about to ask why he's talking about RE5 in the Degeneration thread. sweatdrop  

Vankala

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:08 pm
All this hate on Advent children, you people sicken me. And Bio's over there hating on Square Enix as a whole, how dare you! They've been doing really well as of late, remaking the original's for game boy, adding hype with Kingdom hearts two, the recent release of Crisis Core and the hopeful release of a remake of the original Final Fantasy VII for the PS3. it's gonna be good, Square Enix has hope for itself. Capcom has failed us, and we know that...

Anyway, back on topic. I'm glad to be seeing Claire and Leon back again for more zombie a** kicking action. The pretty CGS isn't what matters to me, hell, they could go back to blocky character animatics for all I care. As long as they keep on keepin' on with the zombie deathness, I'm happy. The plot doesn't need too much to make me happy, I mean, I'm not asking for Metal Gear Solid style story, but something about bad stuff and zombies appearing is enough for me, I just want to watch actiony kills of zombie brains.

Yeah, Leon sucked in RE4, and that's it, he was bad then and deserves another chance. Besides, despite slim hope, you never know.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:56 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi
All this hate on Advent children, you people sicken me. And Bio's over there hating on Square Enix as a whole, how dare you! They've been doing really well as of late, remaking the original's for game boy, adding hype with Kingdom hearts two, the recent release of Crisis Core and the hopeful release of a remake of the original Final Fantasy VII for the PS3. it's gonna be good, Square Enix has hope for itself. Capcom has failed us, and we know that...

How dare us?

Advent Children's storyline was too over the top, even for FF7. The visual and music were amazing... but the storyline just consisted of 5 emo boys fighting each other.... it wasn't worthy of the glory that was FF7. Crisis Core, from what I've heard, is an interesting action game, but I haven't played it yet, so I'll let you know once I do. And they are NEVER EVER going to be remaking FF7 for the PS3. They've told us they wont, and they've stuck by it. It would never sell in the US because of the AVALANCHE terrorist themes. Kingdom Hearts II was just a sorry excuse for a game in my opinion. I played through the first 1 hour before I just gave up.

Square Enix can only redeem itself in my eyes by making Final Fantasy XIII as good as Final Fantasy VIII was.  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:51 pm
Celestial Fox Frenzi

Anyway, back on topic. I'm glad to be seeing Claire and Leon back again for more zombie a** kicking action. The pretty CGS isn't what matters to me, hell, they could go back to blocky character animatics for all I care. As long as they keep on keepin' on with the zombie deathness, I'm happy. The plot doesn't need too much to make me happy, I mean, I'm not asking for Metal Gear Solid style story, but something about bad stuff and zombies appearing is enough for me, I just want to watch actiony kills of zombie brains.

Yeah, Leon sucked in RE4, and that's it, he was bad then and deserves another chance. Besides, despite slim hope, you never know.

Advent Children was very well animated, and had cool action sequences. That's it. The story was like a pile of s**t that's been sitting out in the sun for 2 hours. The character designs were terrible. Their eyes made them look dead. And why was Sephiroth wearing lip stick?
That aside, they took FF7, a game which had an ambiguous ending that can be pondered into ANY direction, and they decided to make a sequel for it, which not only took it into a stupid direction, but completely ruined the storyline. Don't even get me started on Dirge of Cerberus. Seriously... Putting Gackt into the game is the dumbest thing that anyone has ever done to the video games. At least Capcom had the decency to put someone cool into Onimusha, being Jean Reno. Gackt shouldn't be famous, period, let alone placed into a video game. So, it's pretty obvious that Square are off their rocker.

Furthermore, just because something is successful, does not make it good. Resident Evil 4 was VERY successful, if you happen to recall. Bottom line is, Square Enix has so many fanboys and fangirls that they will blindly worship anything and everything they put out. No offense, but you're a perfect example of that.

A remake of Final Fantasy 7 would be a tragedy to video games, period, because I know that Square would add J-Pop to it, and probably a lot of that other crap they've been putting into their games lately. Seriously, Square stands lower in my book than Capcom, right now. And if you have a problem with that, well get over it. Not everyone has to agree with you.  
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:36 pm
Maybe they'll bring steve back, without Richard Cox.
Mr. Cox can just continue to do InuYasha or QuickSilver or whatever he's voicing now. He has a hot voice when he's talking softly, but man the way he yells. x_X;;;

There is potential for this to kick a**s. The Steve plot line could be brilliant. I don't know what they're gonna make Leon do. Go on that date with Hunnigan I guess. confused  

REaceofclubs

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 8:50 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Celestial Fox Frenzi

Advent Children was very well animated, and had cool action sequences. That's it. The story was like a pile of s**t that's been sitting out in the sun for 2 hours. The character designs were terrible. Their eyes made them look dead. And why was Sephiroth wearing lip stick?
That aside, they took FF7, a game which had an ambiguous ending that can be pondered into ANY direction, and they decided to make a sequel for it, which not only took it into a stupid direction, but completely ruined the storyline. Don't even get me started on Dirge of Cerberus. Seriously... Putting Gackt into the game is the dumbest thing that anyone has ever done to the video games. At least Capcom had the decency to put someone cool into Onimusha, being Jean Reno. Gackt shouldn't be famous, period, let alone placed into a video game. So, it's pretty obvious that Square are off their rocker.

Furthermore, just because something is successful, does not make it good. Resident Evil 4 was VERY successful, if you happen to recall. Bottom line is, Square Enix has so many fanboys and fangirls that they will blindly worship anything and everything they put out. No offense, but you're a perfect example of that.

A remake of Final Fantasy 7 would be a tragedy to video games, period, because I know that Square would add J-Pop to it, and probably a lot of that other crap they've been putting into their games lately. Seriously, Square stands lower in my book than Capcom, right now. And if you have a problem with that, well get over it. Not everyone has to agree with you.

I know it's not a Square Enix thread, but I can't help but agree with you.

It all began with FFX-2 positively horrid.
Never even played FFXI cause it wouldn't coop with my computer
Then there was FFXII which was a glorified online game that ended abruptly.
Now there is some crap about a female Cloud, as I understand.
And Advent Children ONLY HAD SEPHIROTH IN IT FOR LIKE A MINUTE AND THIRTY SECONDS!!! Did anything actually happen in that movie?!

Seriously, Square, What the crap? x_x

I agree with you completely about this and I'm a little bitter about it. But it's totally not showing or anything.  
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 11:57 am
Unfortunately, Square got a really rabid fanbase. I'm really glad that you realize what's happening as I and so few others do. But unfortunately, majority of Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9 fans have become so rabid, that they'll blindly buy into ANYTHING that even remotely relates to Final Fantasy. And there is absolutely nothing you can ever say or do to make them realize the truth. As far as they're concerned, Final Fantasy is GOD and there has never been anything wrong with any Final Fantasy related game that ever existed.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 4:29 pm
In Advent Children, I can actually freeze-frame when Sephiroth's face shows an expression other than arrogant. And also, yes, Square-Enix may be screwing up some things, but they are at least coming out in the black with other things they're doing. Where as Capcom keeps digging deeper and deeper into their own grave. Do you think they are hinting at something since the name of the movie is subtitled "Degeneration"?  
::Raccoon Cinema:: (Movies, Music, Etc.)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games