Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:27 am
"Should we go talk to her?" Aqualad asked confused about what was going on.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:35 am
'Gemini !' Robin yelled sprinting after her. What was wrong ? this wasn't like her maybe they had or done something ?. He shot a cord at the furhter wall being reeled landed infront of her. 'What wrong ?' he asked.

'Make mine ham and pineapple' Adam added walking out heading to his room his wasn't into the emotional family stuff.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:05 pm
"Order it yourself," Aqualad said as he threw the phone to Adam. "i'm going to see what's up with Gemini," Aqualad said as he ran after Robin and Gemini.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:26 pm
Raven left the room. She wanted to know what happened about gemini.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 10:27 am
'What ever' he mumbled not into the family thing. He wasn't that hungry any way. He went to his room feeling slightly drained.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:55 pm
"Hey Gemini, slow down," Aqualad said as he chased after Gemini.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 5:03 pm
Raven headed putside seeing that everyone is going to find her. She didnt really want to talk to anyone right now. She breathed the fresh air. "hmmm the smell of greatness." She went bye the ocean to meditate  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 2:32 pm
Even Starfire went after Gemini. When she caught up she said, "Gemini, whats wrong."

Gemini looked at Robin, Starfire, and Aqualad and than said as she cried, "Whats wrong, I'll tell you whats wrong. My family is dead, all of them cause Turgon killed them all and now I'm alone with no family. I have no family for I am alone now." Then Gemini fell to her knee's once more and cried as if her who;e life had ended.

Starfire walked up to Gemini and hugged her. She said, "No, Gemini you are not alone. You have us were your family and always will be. For you are like a daughter to me and Robin, remember that. And even though your real family is gone we are here for you. Haven't we been like family to you?"

Then Gemini looked at Starfire, Robin, and Aqualad and said, "Yes you have but I still feel alone now. I am broken inside of me. And the only thing I feel inside of me now is hatered and sadness, for I am broken inside now."  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:50 pm
Look Gemini I think I know how you feel. Everyone that ever cared about me were destoyed by Trident. I felt alone, sad, and eventually I became a emotionless hollow shell; but after I met the titans I felt like I'd found somthing I was missing. I felt........," Aqualad said pauseing to keep from getting too emotional. "I felt.......complete."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:45 pm
Raven kept bringing sadness from gemini. She kept feeling gemini's sadness. Raven started coughing really bad like gaging on hair. She awoke and was sweating. She had so much anger from turgon. "That's it when turgon even comes near the house I will do whatever to stop them." She looked over out to sea "I wounder if gemini is ok?"  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:47 am
'Gemini...I felt that way but you can't just collaspe at the first hurdle come on would your family want to spend you life like this ?' he knelt down to her height.

Adam arrived at his room sitting on the bed his Ghost mode should be coming online soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 7:43 pm
"Robin is right," Aqualad said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 7:59 pm
"They are both right Gemini. You see I had a sister name Blackfire who turned her back on us all, a younger brother name Wildfire who had to be sent away to be safe, for I have never saw him ever since, and two parents who died of the heart brake. You se we all felt the pain and suffery but we all learned to live thorugh it since the Titans are like family and they really are", explained Starfire.

As Gemini heard every word that they all said and thought about it. She said, "Your all right for I don't think they want to see me like this. Thats it than, I'll try to be strong just like you guys."

"Thats the spirit Gemini, be strong. And besides didn't you call me mother eilier. For you think of me and Robin as your mother and father. And eveyrbody else as aunts and uncles. My dear Gemini", said Starfire with a smile.

"Thanks you guys and didn't you tell me that you and Robin think of me as your own daughter", said Gemini.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 1:48 am
'Of course we do' Robin replied smiling she was a brave kid she was going to get stronger and older and percivere.He hugged her tightly.

Adam sat down the ghost mode fully online.He was getting hungry maybe he should get something to eat. He got leaving the room ,the others were comforting Gemini he wasn't into the mushy family stuff. He walked to the kickthen not trying to interupt the heartwarming moment.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:54 am
"Well, how about we go order a pizza," Aqualad said still feeling hungry.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games