Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Wind's Lunar house!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is my house cool or what?
  awesome
  <_< BAKA!!
  what's a meepttebayo?
  Fantastic!!
  lol
View Results

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:28 pm
How goes the search for a computer?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:35 pm
Will random people stop showing up in here? Where is YOUR profile? Were you even accepted into the village?

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:38 pm
ruhler
Will random people stop showing up in here? Where is YOUR profile? Were you even accepted into the village?

Me?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:43 pm
Aspholdal
ruhler

Me?

Yes.  

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:43 pm
Yes all three of us was...thats why we are a team and why we have a sensei...our profile have most likely sunk into the abyss as we cannot find no permanent place to put them into the village  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:47 pm
Here's the link, I'm a genin now

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11396273  

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:49 pm
Aspholdal

Good, good, yeah, I went looking and I found it.

However, Ninja_Bambi91, I found a thread where you were asking for a team, but you never posted a proper profile, and I did not find another thread in which you asked to join at all, so in a sense you were never accepted in this village.

All that I ask is that you come up with a proper profile for your character, and you can go on like nothing happened.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:53 pm
it did sink....
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=11384405  

Bambi Hyuuga

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:01 pm
That's what happens to everything...eventually  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:03 pm
Yeah it would be better if there was an official place to put them in the village...But i also no the moderates can be busy  

Bambi Hyuuga

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:07 pm
Sweet! But.....there's quite a lot wrong with it.

The ones you have listed under Genjutsus, Oiroke no Jutsu and Kawarimi no Jutsu, are in fact Ninjutsus (you can keep those), and the ones you have for Ninjutsus, Katon, Karyuu Endan, Katon Gamayu Endan, and Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu, are all very high ranked and completely out of reach for any normal Academy student/Genin.

In your Taijutsus, I'm not sure about the Uzumaki stuff, but you can keep those until someone complains about it. As for the others, Mikazuki no Mai, Hakke Hyaku Ni Ju Hachishou, Kage Buyou, again, those cannot be performed by any Genin or Academy student. First off, Hakke Hyaku Ni Ju Hachishou is a move performed by HYUUGAS, and it does not mention you are a Hyuuga in your profile. Kage Buyou is Kage-leved jutsu, and Mikazuki no Mai can only be performed by those who are Jounin/ANBU level.

Please change these things about your profile; your character is ridiculously overpowered right now.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:25 pm
Alright, but someone should put the restrictions up in the jutsu list, this is most likely why so many people are getting confused about them...Also the Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu...I believe me and Wind got taught that at the academy in the first place =S But ill change it anyway  

Bambi Hyuuga

Miyashita Ai

Premium Detective

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:38 pm
DON'T USE THE SOS CLUB FOR THIS  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:51 pm
ok...you said we should meet here, where is everyone?  

B1TCHSLAP--barbie

Fashionable Sex Symbol

Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas