Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:27 pm
Terra sighed "Fine..." She left the room disappointed. She didnt really want to go and find Adam. For some reason she was driven outside.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:41 pm
Then Gemini stopped singing and started top draw in her drawing book again. She started to draw the Titians.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 9:47 pm
"Ok, Robin but I can fly. Just give me a sent and I'll smell him out", said Fox as she turned into a red fox with wings.

"May I come with Robin or do you wish for me to stay here", said Starfire.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 4:16 am
'No Star you stay here me and fox will go. Don't tell Gemni whats going on I don't want her doing anything stupid and rember she's grounded for a week for stealing Adam's chocolate he left behind'.He finsihed he had failed to mention it earlier. He turned to Terra 'Want to come along Terra ?' he be meaning to do something with her for ages now.

Adam left the chiefs office. A little suprised he been given a couples of day's off until he was a sanctioned member of the team meaning they had to sort things out with the head of the rescue services.

'Perfect we start your training today and no doubt the titans would come looking in the next few days. We need to go somewhere secluded ,any ideas ?' Blue hero asked his voice echoy.

'The forest it's safe secluded and no ones thier' he thought heading back to his room.

'Ok pack some provisions we leave today and spend three days in the forest that should give a kick start to your training' he voice was now determination.

'I agree master I can't wait' he got a bag ready taking his equipmet,food and drink into a bag. He greandes and H2 blaster channeled the mist into water. The H2 blaster was better for long distance while the water grenades for spreading attacks. The foam was for more close up and precise attacks.

Adam only took the basics and was gone in the space of 5 minutes excited about the new training he was about to recieve. He took off landing by the outskirts of the forest walking briskly in the green mess of forestry heading deep in so noone could find him. He had for his T communicator but he modified so his signal wouldn't be picked by them but he could monitor theirs. He would use for fire figthing off course.

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:06 am
"Sure" Terra said maybe she could learn more about fox and it could be a great time doing something with robin since he is always busy.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:48 am
When Gemini was done with her drawing she put her drawing book away in her book case that Raven and Cyborg got her. And a bunch of books that Raven wanted her to read, for Raven always did help her in her reading. Gemini picked out a book called, Into The Last Unicorn. A book that she already began to read and was already on the 6 chapter. As she opend the book she began to read it while sitting on her bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black Feather thought out her plan real well and left the docks.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:06 am
"Very well Robin. I will stay", said Starfire as she understood him.

"Ok, you two ready", said Fox as her tail split into two tails. "Hey Terra need a ride?" she asked since she was hugger than an average fox. "Now Robin got anything of his that I can sniff him out with?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:16 am
'Umm I have think I have a sweat rag he used in the garage' he turned running into the garage returning with a once white oild stained cloth. 'He used when he tuned my R-cycle' he added feeling pained that he'd left showing it to her. He looked at Terra if she came she wouldn't be tempted to distract Gemini or tell her.

Adam walked deeper and deeper into the forest. He swicthed his T-communicator listening to any frequency the titans made. He wanted to make sure thier was no chance they would appear wanting him to come back and play happy families with the brat.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 11:56 am
Then Fox smelled the cloth and than her hairs went up for she picked up the sent an also because the cloth stanked. She than went under Terra an put her on her back. "I'm ready Robin for I picked up the sent. And hang on Terra", said Fox as she ran staright for the window but went through the window and not breaking it.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:02 pm
'Ok lets go !. Star make sure Gemini stays in her room and talk to her later' he leapt into in the air gliding out the open window feeling the wind against his arms.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 12:16 pm
"Ok", said starfire as she kissed Robin's cheak before he left.

Then Fox waited until Robin aught up and when he did they flew off. "I can even smell it from the air so it won't be no problem for my nose", she said. As she picked up sent she said, "This way."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:00 pm
Terra held on tight.  

Lil Patrica

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:30 pm
As Fox flew in the air and went towards where Adam's scent was. Then a big storm cloud came and it coverd up Adam's scent. So Fox couldn't sence it no more but this storm cloud wasn't any ordainary storm cloud, it had some strange magic ora around it. "Ah, Robin this isn't any ordainary storm cloud it has magic in it and someone is trying to block my scent. Wait this magic ora I feel it has to be Black Feather's doing. Oh, great what is she doing now," said Fox as they were traped in the magic ora storm cloud.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 7:53 pm
Terra jumped off fox. While she did that she created hovering rocks to catch her fall. She saw fox trapped in the cloud. Terra tried to get out of the clouds hold but all she did was spin and spin.  

Lil Patrica

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:38 am
'Guys !' Robin yelled hovering he formed a all of wind in hands pushing it fowards hands open blasting the cloud away briskly freeing his two comrades though the cloud was too thick and heavy to move. Robin began to feel pain Robin began to feel pain he felt a strain and his arms starting to shake from the shear force. 'I can't move it !' he yelled expasperated.

'Adam your'e friends are in trouble' a transparent a blue hero appeared infront of him 'Thier trapped in a magical cloud outside the T tower Robin is stuggling to free them' he explained.

'Ok master I will help' he sighed he was disapointed though Robin needed his help. He took off shooting through the trees into the bright blue sky. He could see the cloud and how Robin was sturggling to move it. He jetted over beside Robin hands open 'Hold on !' he yelled sending a powerful blast of blue mist foward the cloud slowly starting to lift being erased in small clumps of fluffy cloud. Adam put his all into it but strangely it didn't hurt he felt stronger he was able to give it more finally blowing the away the ominous cloud. The cloud was pushed away evaporating in the sky. Adam glided foward seing a trapped Terra grabing here by the back wrapping his arms around his waist gripping her tight. 'Hold on I've got you !' he levitated upwards twizzling round gracefully around flying back to T-tower landing on top when his feet tocuhed the ground letting go of Terra. 'You Ok ?' he enquired.

Robin felt relief when Adam came to his aid but beofore he could even think of Adam the cloud cleared seing Fox he glided other to her chosing the well fare of her other Adam. 'Fox are you Ok ?' holding onto her to make her steady he hovered upwards incase anything else happened. He looked around Adam had shot of to T-tower with Terra seing their outlines on top of the tower. He got his T-communicator out 'Star Adam and Terra are on the roof I'm on my way keep him busy'. He turned to Fox 'Cancel the search I think we know where he is' he conluded before flying towards the tower.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games