Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 9:37 pm
Momiji smiled brightly, "YAY! That means I can hug you!" He jumped ant the chance and wrapped his arms around her like a child. In a poof he turned into a bunny.
"Well then, I guess we shouldn't have to tell you that this is a very big secret," Haru shrugged, "Our entire family is based around it."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:08 pm
Maron's eyes popped open. "Aww, you're so cute!" she smiled at the rabbit that sat where Momiji had been.  

The Guardian of Kandrakar

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:12 pm
"You're cute too!" Momiji said with a bunny smile, holding onto her shoulder.
"I guess you're curious about why we change into animals," Haru said simply as he looked at the two, "Are you familiar with the Chinese zodiac?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:17 pm
Maon racked her bains for information on the chinese zodiac. "No, sorry" Maron admitted.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:23 pm
"Well, the Chinese Zodiac is a method of naming years after the twelve zoidac animals, the rat, ox, dog, dragon, boar, rooster, rabbit, horse, snake, monkey, tiger, and ram. Our family, is cursed by this zodiac, and so thirteen of us transform into animals when hugged by a member of the opposite gender or if our bodies get weak," Hatsuharu explained.
"Haru's the ox and I'm the rabbit!" Momiji stated the obvious, "But you can't let anyone else know or else Hatori will have to erase your memory."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 9:39 pm
Dante decided to search the city for any obvious demons befor calling it a night. He was fairly unsuccessful. He returned to his shop and fell a sleep on the couch closest to him. "Tommorow is really going to suck."  

Hiro Oboro

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:48 am
Here i'm adding another character...this one actually doesn't have any secrets or anything)

Name: Nodoka Miyazaki
Anime: Mahou sensei Negima
Bio: she's just a normal girl ...with one huge fear....men. She becomes vvery quiet and nervous around them
Power/Ability/None
Picture: User Image
Additional Info:  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:50 am
Maron sat confuzed trying to undestand. "Ease my memory? No, i wont tell anyone. But, if there are twelve zodiac signs and thirteen of you...what does the thirteenth tunr into?"  

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:52 am
Nodoka had stayed at the library late after school reading. She started walking home carrying a huge stack of books that she could hardly lift.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 10:51 am
"The cat," Haru replied, "It goes by the old legend, which says that one day God invited all the animals to a banquet, the rat, neighbor to the cat, told the cat that the banquet was the day after tomorrow. The next day, all the animals went to the banquet first, the rat arrived first, after riding on the back of the ox. They all feasted and partied, all except for the cat, who was tricked by the rat. That's the story of the Chinese Zodiac."
"Kyo turns into the cat," Momiji said with a huge smile, "He and Yuki hate each other."
"Yuki's the rat if you're wondering," Haru rubbed his neck, there was a poof, Momiji had turned back into a human, but he was naked. He ran off with his clothes and reemerged a bit later, fully dressed.  

rchcc122

xx_Kohaku-chan

Beloved Genius

9,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 1:10 pm
((What happened?))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:44 pm
((Momiji, Haru, miyako and maron went to eat inner together, Miyako left, Maron knows about Momiji an Haru, and Haru knows about Maron. Ranma and I believe chiak are both still in the apartment lobby area and Nodoka is somewhere walking home from school and Dante is in his shop?))

"Do you always change back without..you know clothes on?' she asked thinking about the awkward situations that coul come of that/  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 7:58 pm
Name: L (Ryuuzaki but everyone knows him as his fake name L)
Anime: Deathnote
Bio: He keeps to himself and make sure noone knows who he is.
Power/Abilities: Just really good with stratigies, but nothing odd.
Pic:
User Image
Additional Info: unknown  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:01 pm
((welcome to the RP))  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 8:04 pm
Haru sighed, "Unfortunately, yea, it's part of the curse I guess."
"But the amount of time we spend as an animal changes from time to time," Momiji said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games