Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)
^ > v Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:23 pm
^ Oh hell yea!! Some of them should be banned from existence. Horrible, just plain horrible.

> I'm going to miss all of you. Will not be back on until September. Bummer.

v Has there been anything that caused you to stop doing what you enjoyed for a long period of time?  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:38 pm
^ I fell and sprained my ankle a few years back, and I had to sit out the remainder of the football season. I love football. Or, as you all know it, Soccer.

> Oh, it's raining...

v What's the weather like for you??  

Kristabelle015
Crew

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:20 am
^ The weather here is cold and damp. Usually it doesn't get this way until November.

> Now I think I have caught a cold. Everyone seems to be sick lately, its really distressing.

v Have you ever had a really bad illness?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:19 pm
^ Besides three docs agree that I have fibromyalgia... at 20 yrs old, on Halloween night, I started having really bad tummy cramps. I didn't even make the block! It had to hurt real bad for me say take me to the hospital. I thought for sure they were going to laugh at me and tell me it was just gas and send me home... instead, they pressed up under my ribs and I about came off the table. Ended up being my gallbladder and a week in the hospital!
> I've been sick with this cold for a whole month now! It's finally going away. It's just been awful!
v Do you believe these flu shots work; do u get yours regularly; and are you afraid of the "epidemic" swine &/or bird flu?

Gweener

Kristabelle015
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:40 pm
^ Nope. I never get flu shots. No fear of the Swine Flu either. My bestie had it, and he's fine now. Tamiflu my friends.
> I do hate having the flu though. Like seriously hate it.
v Any miracle cures or hints to feeling better when you're sick?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:32 am
^ Have a bunch of your friends come over and play board games or watch a good scary movie and drink lots of hot cocoa with Rum. Make sure to give your friends more Rum. This way, they'll go to sleep or pass out. You can move them around a little. Rearrange their clothing and such. Switch their ID's. lol

> I actually did that once. My neighbor thought my brother was messing around with his daughter. And my brother thought the neighbor was messing around with my brother's girlfriend. Oh, and I switched the girls shirts. They never even noticed until the next day when they were getting ready for work. Talk about dumb. I did a lot of dumb a** things when I was younger.

v So; you ever do anything that freaked other people out or that was considered as a dumb a** thing to do?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:04 am
^ Yes. When I was... 6 or so, when I used to live in California, we went to the beach. I swam out out of sight of the shoreline into the open ocean. There weren't any waves out there, and you could actually kind of tell the horizon was kind of curved. It was cool. Anyway, while I was gone, my grandmother was freaking out, which got my mom freaking out, because they couldn't see me. So they actually were talking to the life guard when I swam back and happened to pop up right at the same spot of beach I had swam out from. So, I walked up to where my mom and grandma were talking to the lifeguard, and they were like "Where were you!?" and I was like, all cool and casual like it was nothing "I swam out behind the waves and then I swam back. It's really weird out there."

They made it so I couldn't be in water below my neck after that...

I also used to set things on fire. I made sure they didn't get out of hand, though.

One time, when I was still stupid, I smelted lead in my kitchen with a stove and a coffee can (which, apparently was either steel or aluminum, otherwise it would have melted before the lead). I used fishing weights and stuff, and made a mold out of clay for a spiked flail. I figured the can wouldn't melt, since... well... my logic at the time was flawed, but the point is that it didn't melt. So, right there, you've got a bunch of dumb stuff: molten metal inside the house, no adult supervision (yeah, like I'm gonna tell my parents...), the possibility that the container you are using to hold molten lead could melt, and the fact that molten lead like to give of toxic fumes and I wasn't being careful about that.

But then, while I was screwing around, I decided to pour water into the molten lead. In retrospect, this was a bad idea, but at least I learned something very important. You see, in case you didn't already know, when you pour liquid water into another liquid that is already past the boiling point, the water tends to want to boil and turn into steam all at once... usually causing an explosion. So... it exploded. In molten lead. Awesomely enough, however, since I seem to have the devil's luck when it comes to avoiding severe injuries, I didn't get hit by a single drop. If you were to look at the splatter, however, you'd look to the left of me, lead. Right? Lead. In front, Lead. It seemed that there was a cone of no lead, right where I was standing. In hindsight, I think The water must have exploded in the side closest to me in the coffee can, causing the can to shield where I was from the spray. It was still stupid, though.

> WHOOO! Devil's luck! I have it only when I'm about to get really hurt. It's kinda cool. I have more examples, but this is enough.

v What was the luckiest thing that ever happened to you. Please exclude meeting loved ones. That story is so cliché.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:01 pm
^Not breaking any bones when I fell out of a tree!
>I often wonder what happen to that luck,... it seems to of gone away
v Do you think you are unlucky?

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:33 am
^ No way! Luck is what you make of it. You have to think positive. Though; I did have a dog once named Lucky. He disappeared the same day we found out that a friend of ours had been shot. And he returned a month later after our friend recovered from a comma brought on by being shot through the throat.

> Grump and I played the Electronic Monopoly game with our son; TuxedoMoonlight. I would give you guys a previous user name for him, so you'd know who I was referring too. But, he changes it almost as much as I change the appearance of my avatar. blaugh At any rate, I won. Ended up with almost 400 Mil.

v So, are there any games that you recently played and won?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:27 pm
^ I'd like to think I am not unlucky, but I don't necessarily consider myself to be a lucky person.
> I realize a lot of the bad things that have happen to me are a direct result from decisions I have made. Other times, things are totally beyond my control. But I like to think that everything happens for a reason, even if it's unbeknown to us at the time,... and I also like to imagine that the innocent have an angel watching over them, even through trying times.
v Do you believe in fate?

Gweener

Vicious Mockery
Crew

Friendly Browser

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 1:29 am
^ Yes I guess so! I don't really know why, but I just do.

> I wonder if Fate can be a name...Destiny is a names, so why not Fate?

v Are fate and destiny the same? (I just want your opinion.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:05 pm
^ Destiny is something we choose to go after.... Fate is something that happens to us.

> Destiny is also the name of one of my friends. I met her playing the game FATE. mrgreen

v I get Migraines a lot. So far, none of the meds that doctors have put on; work. Does anyone have a sure fire cure or relief from Migraines?  

LittleTnCo
Vice Captain

Gweener

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:49 pm
^ Suuuure,... just simply place your hands around the throat of the one(s) causing stress and squeeze. Naw, I'm just kidding. The only thing that works for me is a couple of Tylenol PM's and and aspirin or two and turn off all the lights and shut out any sound and sleep it off.

> They say the doctors see a significant increase in the complaints of migraines around the holiday season. Certain things trigger migraines, such as stress, alcohol, not eating enough or eating the wrong things when you do, and too much (or not enough, if you're used to having it) caffeine...

V How do you handle stress?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:21 pm
^HIDE!!! No, no,.. usually listening to music helps, and the punching bag...
> Such a good gift
V Whats the best Christmas gift you've ever gotten?

sedo_mare
Vice Captain

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:53 pm
^ I think the best present I ever got was a computer. It was actually for me and my brother. It was an Atari 400, we got lots of cartridges and some games. The whole family spent time playing the games and just spending time together. My mom was so proud that we could make our own programs in basic.

> The guy who broke into our house is going to trial next week. Its on the charge of 2nd degree home invasion. I still get nervous about the window he broke into like its going to happen again...

v Have you ever had a crime happen to you?

Games (Remember to try for the 50,000 Gold!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games