Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:25 pm
Takeru waited until they were gone to say something.
"Wow...Something about those two..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:39 pm
As Satsujin walked off to his room, Zankuko stirred in her sleep. "Satsu..." She whispered, her eyelids fluttered.

"Just hold on,"He said cooly. They reached his room and he set Zankuko on his bed, her back against the wall. Her eyes were open now, but she only looked sub-consious. As cruel as he was, Satsujin never cared anything for anyone's emotions or opinions. With two hands he cradled Zankuko's face. Her wounded face. He smiled again and kissed her, her lifeless eyes didn't react.

[[ biggrin PSYCHO?!]]

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 7:42 pm
Lyke LAWL
Oiya tried hard to keep from crying again. "I...I don't know...It was like I was hypnotized. I can't explain it. It's like he was controlling me." She broke down just before the last word and once again, was on Ben's shoulder.

Ben sighed. "Okay, Oiya. I believe you. It's probably an ablililty of his anyway." Ben rubbed her shoulder, it's okay, I'm not mad.. anymore. I was only mad at how the aura of Satsujin made me feel, you know how I can feel and control the mood of people. He waa trying to seduce you! It mad me so angry. And to see you staring back with the same longing stare. I wanted to disassemble his head from his shoulders! I was writhing with fury. I had to leave. I'm sorry for that, Oiya. It wasn't necessary for me to run this far away.. or away at all. Will you forgive me?" Ben was pleading with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:00 pm
Oiya looked at Ben. "Oh course I will!" She kissed his cheek then rested her head on his chest.
-----

"Rose. I love you so much." Takeru said and held her close.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:07 pm
"I'm glad, Thank you Oiya." Ben said, kissing the top of her head. "Do you want to go back now?" Ben asked. "I'm becoming bored of this wood. Let's go, love." Ben said, standing up and lifting Oiya, setting her on her feet. "Shall we walk or run?" He asked, he'd rather do whatever pleased Oiya.

----

Rosalie shifted. "I love you too, Takeru. I hope we never die, so we can be together for eternity."Rosalie whispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:16 pm
"Lets walk, it gives us more time with each other." Oiya said smiling slightly. She took hold of his hand and pulled him along side her.
"So...You have another sister right? Lilli is her name."

Takeru smiled. "I want to die with you by my side if we do someday perish."  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:32 pm
"Okay, Oiya." Ben stiffened at the words she'd spoken. His hands fell to his sides, he was like stone. Lilli... He felt like is unbeating heart was torn to pieces. "Lilli.." Ben choked out her name. "Yes is my little sister." Ben's lips quivered the statue coming back to life. He began to walk again, and took Oiya's hand. Ben swallowed, a lump grew in his throat.

----

"That is what I'd want for us.. To be togehter for eternity, even in death. Our ashes to be buried in the same urn." Rosalie sighed and stood up. Let's do something. I'm bored." She groaned.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:36 pm
Oiya knew she had hit a soft spot. She patted his back then put her arms around him in a hug. "I'm sorry. Whatever happened."

"Well, there is nothing really to do." Takeru said and stood up. "Hmmmm.....We could play hide and go seek?"  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:47 pm
"Rosalie and I left her.. practically speaking, to die." Ben didn't say anything else.

------

Rosalie laughed. "Okay!" She giggled. "We should get that one guy.. Ryuu to play!" Rosalie said, running down a hall in the direction of Ryuu's room. "Come one!" She shouted over her shoulder. She ran down the hall he'd went down earlier na d shouted his name. Almost the second she'd said it, Ryuu's door had opened and he was in the hall. Rosalie collided with him, he'd been so quick. They fell to the floor, Rosalie on top of him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:51 pm
Takeru ran after Rosalie and stood by the door, knowing they would collide. He pulled Ryuu by his side as soon as they hit the floor. Takeru smiled at him then pulled up Rosalie.
"So...Who's going to count first? Not me!" Takeru said laughing.

Oiya held tightly onto Ben. "She will be okay. I'm sure. Knowing that she was your sister, she'll probably kill your parents!" Oiya said jokingly.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:00 pm
Rosalie laughed as Takeru lifted her from the ground she took Ryuu's hand helped him up from the ground. "Not Me!" she giggled. "Damn.. I guess that means I'm it!" Ryuu laughed heartily. Ryuu covered his eyes and began to count. Rosalie whispered into his ear. "You okay?" she asked. "5.. yeah i'm okay" Ryuu smiled "6... 7.. 8.. run Rosalie! Hide!"Ryuu laughed. "9.. 10.. 11..." Ryuu counted. "Oh!" Rosalie ran as fast as she could down then hall and hid in an empty towel closet on the top shelf. She closed the door and tried to stay quiet.

--------------
Ben laughed. "I'd be happy if she did. The cruel people they are...." Ben trailed off. His voice was completely serious.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:06 pm
Takeru smiled and ran outside. Oiya and Ben were visible from the small manor now.
Takeru waved. "You guys come on!" Takeru said. Oiya laughed.
"Come on lets go. Takeru and Rosalie are probably doing something fun."
Oiya said and pulled Ben to the manor.
"Come on you guys! Hurry, we're playing hide and go seek." Takeru ran off and his in the dining hall. All the lights were off except one, so it was dark.
"Come on, where are we gonna hide?" Oiya whispered. "Over here!" She hid behind a curtain.  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 10:08 pm
[Hey i g2g Bye! ILY!! Daniel is kicking me off, and besides I've been on all day. Lol]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games