Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:31 pm
They both continue throwing punches and kicks fiercly. Rea suddenly stops and says, "Kill me..." abnormaly calm.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:33 pm
Being the good one for once, Isura gets up and walks away. Before she continues she says "You're not worth it." and then walks away.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:36 pm
Rea lies there for a munite and finally says,"Fine...If you don't have the guts to do it I will..." Rea fiercly grabs her nek scarf and ties it around her neck. Her face began to turn bright red...then blue...  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:40 pm
Rai rushes quickly to Rea and tries to convince her to stop. "Rea, what are you doing, remember what we're here for?"  

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

bessio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:56 pm
"What the HELL are you doing?!?!?" Aimi runs at Rea and punches her in the gut and knocks her out. She then uses her power over emotions to try and calm the bickering girls. She then turns to Rai and says, "When she wakes up I'm gonna kill her myself!" She then takes a deep breath and says to the now unconcious Rea, "I', sorry, but that was for your own good. I can't believe you made me hurt you..."

((Gaaras WTF WAS THAT?!?!?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:03 pm
((remember Rea has a split personality))Rea stood up fast and threw up in a corner. Whping her mouth vigorously she asked, "What happened?" Feeling even more sick she threw up again. She figured what ever happened it had to be bad for her to get so sick. Then she looked at the ground...she was throwing up blood.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:17 pm
Ra also rushes to Rea and looks up and says," What the hell is going on here?"Ra then looks towards everyone and saysm,"guys we have to get seriousassoon as possible its amazing how all you people dont care about you're life."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:35 pm
Isura re-enters the room. "Hey, everyone, I'm sorry about how I've been acting lately. It's just that i thought that if I acted tough then people might not who I was. I'm not proud of being the daughter of 2 mass murderers. I'm really this sweet girl who doesn't really talk.Oh and Rea, I didn't really laugh at you, I started crying myself because i finally found out what they did as their "job", I was the one who turned them in! If i didn't turn them in then your parents death would of gone on without justice.so, I'm really really sorry and i'll act like i usually do." Isura rushes out of the room. she comes back and she is wearing pink clothes instead of black clothes.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:46 pm
Ra turns to Isura,"What the hell kind of change is that, acting is not real, when you act its like not even being alive, but all I care about right now is that everyone gets serious so lets get a move on."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:49 pm
"okay... Well, right now the problem trying to survive.Where did the blueprints go?" said Isura ingoring what Ra has just said.  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

gaaras and milk
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:54 pm
"Get out of here Isura....." Rea wispered.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Ra leans against the wall and slides down, and under his breathe says,"What are we going to do God, please help us all."  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:01 pm
"Why do you want me to leave?" said Isura to Rea.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:01 pm
"We need to get going and we can't afford any more screw ups. RA! GET UP!! YOU"RE BETTER THAN THAT!!" Rea was getting angry. No one had ever seen her like this."EVERYONE LET"S MOVE!!!" Rea stormed out of the room bumping I sura on her way out. She continued to work on remodleing the ship. i'm sorry....NO YOUR NOT!...yes you are!Rea began getting a major headache and kept throwing up blood in her mouth...this wasn't good. It seemed like Rea was having an enternal battle with herself.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 18, 2008 6:06 pm
"Wow, you really don't get it do you? I mean are you really that stupid? I could of let your parents murder gone without justice but instead I turned in MY own parents!! It was all just an act from the moment I entered!! I'm smart and I know How to fix this!! But if you want me to leave then fine good luck!!"Isura walked out of the room.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games