Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:11 pm
"I think... I do... He seems really familiar, and I know his voice, but this is the first time I've seen him..." Tarou mumbled, wondering how much of a lunatic he sounded like. "And, um..." he hesitated, not quite sure what to say. "I don't know... I don't even know where they were when we left..."

As Tarou answered in a hushed voice, the Luna Moth suddenly flew off into the sky, causing the boy to also look to the sky. But it did seem to be a bit off from the moth's direction, and it seemed a bit too long. Finally looking down after a few minutes, he smiled faintly and turned around to walk away.

"My house is near here; let's talk there," he said, just assuming they'd actually want to follow some guy they just met to his house, just to talk --especially when they were already talking. "I''ll even serve some green tea and sweets."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:20 pm
"grr... Lets. go."flys over to lance but on the way gets caught by one of the falling boards. a large gash opens up on my arm. i continued forward and grabs lances' collar. "did you here me. lets go unless you want to die here." pulls him to the stairs sheltering him with my right wing and then grabs lance out of the way as another rafter is about to crush him and it blocks the entrance. "anyone got an idea. and ,make it quick. we're trapped in a basement thats rappidly falling apart."  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:21 pm
((Tarou I hate to break this too you but...THE HOUSE IS COMING DOWN!!!))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 5:46 pm
((and? he can have his problems and we have ours. so lets get out of it b4 we're crushed!!!!!!))  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:14 pm
((... you guys really haven't been reading the posts... Tarou and Arctic have been out of the house, following moths, for the last two pages... they're going to a different house with some guy right now. -_-"))

Arctic looked at Tarou and sighed. "Well, as long as you know that he's not totally dangerous... I think it's better if we go with him..." she looked at her adopted little brother again, hesitated for a second, and said again, this time her voice low, "But Tarou, if it gets dangerous, I want you to get out of there, as soon as I say. Okay?"

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:28 pm
Lance flew out of the house top speed,the ocward thing was the voice told him to get away and now he was.  

KATKIBA109

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:39 pm
"C'mon, I don't wanna lose you two!" he called, stopping in his tracks to glance over his shoulder at them.

"'Kay," Tarou agreed, slightly bowing his head. "But something tells me... he's perfectly fine..." Quickly walking over to him, the raven-haired and red-eyed mystery smiled warmly, like he was also family of some sort. And in his eyes, Tarou was.

"Don't lag behind much, it's easy to get lost."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:52 pm
"lance!! i'm not sure if tarou and Artic are out or not! i'm going back to check. take care of shade!" wood begins to pile up infront of the door and i flap my wings heading for the second story checking in every room "no. no. no. no."each room was empty. the floor below her was crumbling so i head down there just to be sure. but the walls in the previouse room collapsed and the house came tumbling down "AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!" with me still in it.... i fold my wings in and pray to god no one else was inside and clutch the blue orb with all my might as my sight goes black and the area around me gets smaller and smaller.  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:10 pm
shade grabs a beam b4 it falls on alex. "you ok?" he winces, as he looks at his side. "i can't smell atric and tarou in this place. they must've gotten out by now." throws beam aside, and helps alex up. "just keep running!!! just get the hell outta here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:37 am
"i wont object to that. but all the exits are blocked. but i do know one..." grads Shades' hands and flyes upwards crashing threw the floors. looks down to see that shades wound is bleeding still. dammit. i'm so useless... lance has a super loud voice, and shade saved me more than once. why cant i be of more use? looks down as her old home crashes to the ground. "you alright shade?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:23 pm
Arctic sighed and patted the boys head. "Okay, Tarou... trusting you here..." She followed slowly after the guy, seeing that it probably would be easy to get lost in the forest, and realized that he hadn't them his name yet. "Er- any chance that we could know your name?" She asked, feeling a little awkward at it. She was never awkward. Well... first time for almost everything, I guess... she thought, stopping and waiting for his name.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 1:38 pm
does not object to alex. "eh, it'll be fine. i just need to bandage it, but i'll be fine." jupms down a few meters away from the destroyed house. "we gotta get outta here. i can faintly hear a car coming." shade looks around for artic and tarou "lance, you got any idea where they headed off?"  

xXEndlessNitemareXx

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 5:20 pm
"Oh, yeah, forgot 'bout that, sorry. It's Matthew Orin-Ray Travis-Edwards Mitsuu. Kinda long, so nicknames are fine." the now named teen said, keeping his red-eyes focused ahead. He was watching the path and his steps like he wasn't even too sure if home was in that direction. Well, he was taking a different, more confusing path after all. It was caused to a mix of wanting no one else to follow and find his house, and wanting no one to come and hinder him. "It's near here."

Sighing inwardly, Matthew was relieved when the medium-sized Japanese-styled house came into view. Rushing to the door, he gingerly opened the door, nearly running into the house, but not before saying, "Don't mind mother much. She's weird, but makes good snacks!" Leaving the door ajar for them to walk in when they felt like it.

"So..." Tarou trailed off, at the back of his mind wondering if Matthew's mother was like him. "... What do you think, Arcy?" Of course, Tarou still trusted him, but was beginning to wonder why he didn't look the way people are supposed to --he'd never seen red eyes or skin with greyish tones to it. Of course, Matthew' initials weren't even in his mind.

Matthew Orin-Ray Travis-Edwards Mitsuu = M.O.R.T.E.M.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:00 pm
((On a totally different note, I'm so H A P P Y ~ I gots FINAL WARNING. *3*))

Arctic ran a hand through her hair, raising an eyebrow slightly as she looked at the house. "Well... at least he doesn't seem to want to cause us any trouble..." She shook her head slightly because, in all honesty, he seemed extremely hyper. Her eyes narrowed slightly, though, as she walked up to the door and held it open for Tarou walk through. The only thing that was bothering her was how odd everything was- why was some random guy, a guy who didn't seem completely human and had an extremely long name, talking to them? How had he managed to talk to Tarou? And, of course, the over lying question that she had to wonder- was this a trap? Gesturing for Tarou to go in, but giving him a look that meant that, if anything at all was off in there, he was to leave right away, she looked up and, seeing a glimpse of the sky, felt like she should be up there, not down here, about to go into a weird house with no possible way to just fly away. Absentmindedly, she thought to herself, I wonder what the others are doing...  

Bachiatariko

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:02 pm
((wait...... whats a "final warning"?????????????))  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games