Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:39 am
Kouga suddenly senses something strange, so he turns around and sees...a flag-like object waving on the lightning rod. "Wait...is that a SHIRT?? How did it get there..."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:07 pm
Angel saw his shirt, and someones pants. He shot a fireball at the pants and burned them then threw a piece of rope with adhesive on it to get his shirt, he put it on and proceded looking for other clothes to burn. He made a pair of pants with a jutsu, and prepared to burn stuff.  

o Apollo i

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 12:26 pm
Poofs into hotsprings hello angel  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:22 pm
"Hello." Angel said, he had already found five pairs of pants and 6 shirts, and burned them all."Just being humorous, Susumu this is so fun, thanks for setting this up." He yelled up to Susumu in the tree.  

o Apollo i

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:40 pm
"hey,hey,hey, you burned my shirt you little bum,you owe my 500 yen" rahenno yells at angel from on top of a near by building  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:12 pm
"Yeah right." He spat an exploding fireball at the building, hitting the top corner nearest rahenno to shake him up, and knock him off."Eat that, that building cost slot more."  

o Apollo i

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:20 pm
rahenno regains his balance in the air " oh yeah, try this" rahenno gathers chakra in his hand and a ball of wind starts to form. rahenno throws the ball towards angel.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:28 pm
"Yo PEOPLE!! If you're going to fight can you please do it somewhere else instead of in the village?? We don't want the village destroyed here..." Kouga yells in vain over the chaos and fighting.  

ll Shinzo ll

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:53 pm
*a clone of jedi appers* "this is not a place to fight,if you must fight go to the stadium"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:02 pm
"Wow thanks for that jedi-sensei." Kouga says, feeling relieved since a minute ago he couldn't be heard over the fighting.  

ll Shinzo ll

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:45 am
*wispers gruchy*
im sory for acusing you .... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:46 am
THERE IW SAID IT !

AND WHEN I FIND THE NUTJOB WHO DID THIS IM GOINK OT SLAP HIM SILY!  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:09 am
"Heh, you FINALLY appologised..." Kouga grudgingly forgave him. He then entered the building where the clothes were kept (or hanged) and took the lift to the top floor, instead of running up the side of the building to the lightning rod. As he arrived at the top floor, he went to the lightning rod and extends his right arm to retrieve the clothes...  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:26 am
"This is not fighting, i could easily kill him if i wanted to. This is more so training." Angel said to all who accused him of fighting. He stepped to the side of the ball of air then threw a drilling air projectile((a jutsu)) at the ball and it withered to dust."God try."  

o Apollo i

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:47 am
Kouga retrieves the remaining clothes, and gets back to the hot springs by hopping from building to building. "Hey guys, I got your clothes so will you PLEASE stop fighting??" When no one answered and continued fighting, Kouga jumped into the air and threw a barrage of kunai at them. "If you want to fight, please do that in the stadium or arenas because we don't want the hot springs destroyed, thank you very much..." Kouga said sarcastically.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games