Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:34 pm
then a sent of pork and tea fills the air as suri walks over to brile's table, sets the rice balls, tea, and sweet and sour pork, and walks over to the couner  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:39 pm
thank very much

this place has excellent service

how long you been workin here  

brileone

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:34 pm
Susumu runs in the door and jumps on Suri "GOD IVE MISSED YOU!" knocking the two to the ground she kisses Suri's nose. Susumu laughs whole heartedly

(sakythia owns the place.so every since this place has been open. there has been her)  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:38 pm
(thanks)  

brileone

Eris5

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:44 pm
(thank you for the excellent response to the restraunt)
"you've been working too hard again haven't you sensei." Susumu walks to the back kitchen. "OH MY GOD" she jumps about 10 feet backwards. "time for some cleaning.!" Susumu makes a couple handsigns, turns into a lightening bolt and zips around the restraunt cleaning one area after another. in no time at all the whole place has been cleaned. Susumu is gasping for air. her fingerless gloves we're off.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 4:32 am
"I have not!" *gets up from the ground*
"hey susumu, where did you go? I had to take over for you, what were you doing?...and also what saw that sake that you gave me? It made me pass out!"  

sakythia

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250

ll Shinzo ll

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 5:57 am
"Susumu-san, that sake was enough to make a jounin pass out, if other clients drank it, what would have happened?" Kouga said, half angrily.

(Yeah, my rpc is overly serious, that's how he is surprised )  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 7:54 am
hai sakythia!

well im hungry again xd i want... euh what do i want again, oh yes just give me the mixed vegetables.

but wait on kouga because he want to order something to.
im going to treat him because he is a great academist and a good fighter xd  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:38 pm
rahenno walk in "hey guys whats up, look like you gotting quicker susumu" rahenno said looking around the now clean resturant "hey susumu do you mind getting me some ramen please" rahenno siad with a smile  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:48 pm
"aaah how can you say that my love" Susumu smiles at suri. "I went to the Hidden Mist village, to talk to the mizukage/goddess. of course, our conversation was cut short by fighting. the devils reach far extends that which I originally presumed. I'm sorry i left so suddenly, and furthermore i'm sorry that i left you to the restraunt on your own" She looks serious, as she pulls out another bottle of that same sake. "Oh you guys are light weights" Susumu giggles as she then rush's to the back kitchen and starts to prepare the ramen. the sake bottle has a bow on it with a card that reads
"To Suri. I know you will enjoy, the alcohol content is a little lower this time.
Sincerely with much love,
Susumu."

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:55 pm
"sound like you've been though a hand full of things at the mist"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 1:59 pm
Susumu walks back out with Rahenno's Ramen. "yes i have. the mizukage and i became quite good friends. Oh yeah, check out what she gave me as a present." Susumu pulls out a vile of water that almost glows because of its pure shine. "this water can be used to heal most injuries by simply just rubbing the water on your wounds." Susumu smiles to Rahenno " I hope you enjoy the meal."  

Eris5

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:04 pm
"wow thats amazing" rahenno starts eating "oh yeah, sensai when are you going to teach us more now that were chunin"  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:12 pm
*brile finishes eating*

here you go susumu

thanks and thank you too suri

*brile exits*  

brileone

Ricardo J

5,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2008 2:27 pm
Rj walks in looking around to see the place
"you know as long as this place as been open ive never been in here"
Rj walks toward the front checking things out as he went
"wheres my beautiful darling at?"
Rj said joking around wondering where sakythia was  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games