Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
Demonic High---Now Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:16 pm
Lance didn't understand it but she was free to think this.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:24 pm
Akarii read the look on Lance's face and went on to explain "My name is Akarii DEATH. DEATH. Do you hear me? My last name is what I will do. DEATH. Death is what I depend on. Death is what everyone that attacks wants me to do. Death is always there. Death. Understand?" Akarii said each Death with such an anger it almost set Kyuu off the deep end. Akarii watched the horizon again seeing a small black speck coming right at her tree.  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:25 pm
"Uh...sorry..."Lance said.'What did I do?' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 4:30 pm
Akarii used her wings to cover her face as she sat up and continued watching and waitng for the sun to go down. "Sorry. But I just.... hate my last name. Thats why I got angry." Akarii apologized and sniffed she was crying again now and just wanted to die. She wiped her nose and sniffed again  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:41 pm
" you know there are worse last names out there. be glade you dont have one of those." alex joked. " you dont have to be sad and lonely anymore. you have us. friends. who will fight and protect you. to help you live up to your brothers wishes. so you dont need to cry anymore." comforting and understanding filled her voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 5:57 pm
Lance jumped up into the tree with her and placed his hand on her shoulder in a comforting way.  

KATKIBA109

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:02 pm
i agree with alex...... dont hate your name Akarii-chan.... i'm a from a reaper family and i'm proud of it. you here is because of you of you name to.. well kind of.. if wasnt for that name we wouldnt be friend. *she said and smile* and stop wasting your tears.. there is no need to waste your tears on things like that okay*she walk toward her and wipe her tears*  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:19 pm
Akarii smiled at all of them and hugged Lance waking Kyuu up. "Thank you. But my last name is something everyone is afraid of. Brother said once to me the demon fox will always have a scythe even in great war. I never understood it though." Akarii said smiling  

AkariiSaisoko

Dapper Gaian

2,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • nuGen Staff 25

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:13 am
Lance's pale face blushed alittle.Here everyone was talking about their families.Yet he didn't like his own,the fact that he summoned weapon's from the shadows was to cover his real family...He was a thunder demon,hence his last name 'Thunder'.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:54 am
"so Lance how bout you?? which family are you from.. " she walk to him and stare straight into his eyes.. "you wouldnt mind tell me that right??" she make a puppy eyes  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:03 am
Lance sighed."I'm from the thunder demon family..."He said.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:06 am
"you a thunder demon then" she look a bit shock "i never seen one... they are very rare..." she look him up and down.. "is that mean you ca control thunder then??"  

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:17 am
"Yes I can..."Lance sighed he hated it when people got all shocked like this,he honestly just wanted to be treated like normal with just a 'oh cool' and that be it.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:28 am
looks at the sun that was almost completely gone "we are all here for you. and it seems night is apon us. and i dont even kno where my dorm is...dang it." then realizes she left the other girl in the cafateria. with the body of burii. " umm... i have a question. what are we going to do about the dead body in the cafateria?"  

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

crimmy_chi

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:29 am
"that is cool... oh... you still didnt meet my pet then.. this is kuro he is a crow but he can transform to human. kuro this is Lance, say hi to him"
User Image  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games