Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
role play story (clean) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 4:23 pm
walks over to him and with a blast of shadow revives him there now is there anything you would like to do before we leave oh by the way points a finger at moons sword there now you can weild its true power it is called the thousand sword it has the power of well a thousand swords now once you unlock all of its power you can bring forth all of the blades and control them for now you can bring out three two in your hands and one with your mind the sowrd will give that power to you  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:53 pm
"Lets fight!" he said leaving.  

Blade_of_Soul-

slayer898

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:55 pm
you wanting to fight me? haha ha hahaha hehehe whatever  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 10:31 pm
*looks at the thousand sword, then trys it out on a few rocks and grins* it works...*then under her breath she preys for the village to hang in there*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:29 am
nice work moon but you must be carefull with that sword it is still a shadow weapon you can use its power of shadow but it may ask to use your body  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:14 pm
*nods* if thats what i must do then so be it...*she says putting hte sord away and looking up* so where are we going?  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:34 pm
i say we start by going to the creeds libary and get maps to other shadow weapons the elders made then we can arm our self proberly i dont think the king is fully behind all of this he seems like an idiot from stories the creed elder told me and my brother when we were young  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:46 pm
*nods* i know alot from the kings castle...i can help you get in and out...but i may need help with teh guards...and ill help with what ever i can do  

MoonSilver777

Blade_of_Soul-

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:07 pm
"there in a vault accessable by only magic, lets go grab onto my cloak sharpish." he said prepairing a spell.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:43 pm
MoonSilver777
*nods* i know alot from the kings castle...i can help you get in and out...but i may need help with teh guards...and ill help with what ever i can do

by the time we get there the sword should accept you as a user and allow you to weild it its the sister weapon to my scythe good your sword and evil my scythe it is a female by the way and your knoladge can be usefull we only saw what the creed would allow us to see the dorms, kitchen, dining hall, and the closet, oh and my least favorite the court yard where punishments were given to those who did not obey takes off his coat to show his back as you can see moon were not many scars apart from eachother aint that right brother d'kor does the same  

slayer898

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:45 pm
RedwallWarrior
"there in a vault accessable by only magic, lets go grab onto my cloak sharpish." he said prepairing a spell.
ive seen that valt beforeit is said to house devestating weaponry  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:53 pm
*grabs onto aaron* i hope your right...  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 5:56 pm
puts his coat back on to hide the scarsgrabs onto the cloakso what is this suposed to do?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:27 pm
*wonders if it will work*  

MoonSilver777

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 6:46 pm
moon ther is somthing id been meaning to ask you how did you eswcape and how did you get those scars?  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games