Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Archives (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 6:42 pm
Blood did not divert his attention from what he was doing but said "Report... or do you need something..." He continued to browse through the shelves.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 7:59 pm
Walking into the Cloud Archives, Jono walked with gentle footsteps, being sure to pick up his feet with every step, each made practically no noise. Going by each row of shelves, they seemed to reach up beyond the limitations of the ceiling. Eventually, he strode across one aisle that peaked his interest, Raiton. Going down, he winded upon a section that had multiple copies of the Raiton jutsu collection in Kumogakure. Taking a few minutes to copy down his own set from Jounin up, he felt that it was always a good idea to be prepared for the future. After securing all that he needed, he left just as swiftly as he had entered.

Fanoto

KazElli

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:43 am
(( I'm going to be offline AC for a bit K?))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:38 pm
Hearing no response he walked out along with Ryu  

Bloodfang23

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:00 pm
Ryu walked into the Archive again and took a nap in a hidden area.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:26 am
Camton landed outside the library, a smirk on his face. He hid against the wall, watching to see if that psycho chick followed him or not.
"Hehehe, if it wasn't for the fact she's a Kumo nin, I might try liking her. She's certainly crazy enough to keep up with me!" He cackled under his breath. as he pulled his nunchuks out and shifted further back into the shadows.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:49 pm
Camton watched the explosion go off at the Cafe, and his grin grew wider.
"I win." He began laying explosive scrolls throughout the Library, along each shelf that he could reach. When he got to the Restricted section, he pushed explosive tags through the grills happily with his wind control. He went outside and shook his head.
"They're gonna feel this one..." He moved a good distance away, and held his hands together in the ram seal, and detonated them. The Archives went up in flames.

((Library is destroyed! Sorry guys, but your defenders were out of the area, all...locked up... ehehe! SOMEONE STOP CAMTON PLEASE!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:10 pm
"Stop going so fast Camton!"Biki Said yelling at him.  

Rockgirl809

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:18 pm
((Camton is already gone, attacking the house of Susumu and Oroami. Don't follow unless you want to die. I'm going to kill off Camton, and this ploy should work.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 7:27 pm
(where at?)  

Rockgirl809

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 8:02 pm
Ryu converted a the wooden Shelf next to him to Sand, he used his ability to control sand to then stop the flames, now the fire was gone, but the roof of the archives was made of glass and burnt wood.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:24 pm
((xD This has been destroyed what...three times already?))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:49 pm
((Lol, he didn't even use the right person to save the area...))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff