Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:36 pm
Hayato chuckled, seeing him come in. "Because you care about your sister, and can't back down on her wishes, no?" He raised an eyebrow at him. "Besides, you know it is not good to turn back a Werewolf Kizoku leader, the Royal Princess, and I, Wolf Kizoku leader out, am I right again?" he eyed the leader carefully.

"As for you, Princess, maybe I do have someone I trust, maybe I don't, who knows?" He chuckled. "And besides, just trust will not really bring peace between people now, right? If trust can solve anything, then Mazoku should be nice. Trusting..." He ended with an anger expression on him, but it disappeared soon. "Anyway..." He stopped. Silence followed, until suddenly, he jerked up from the water, looking out to the North of where they stood. He frowned.

"No," Kisuna replied with an annoyed, serious look on his face and looked into Hayato's eyes, "I've turned down many of her requests before. It's nothing new. As for turning my back on leaders, I haven't done any of those things yet and you, sir, don't seem to be the most trusting of the group. In fact, it seems to be you have a certain problem with trust... least that's some similarity we have..."

"Kisa, sorry, but hold off the tour, but please take the Princess and the others. I have to go to attend something." He said, and he quickly got out, scrambling to his clothes, and running out of the palace.

"Feh... least he left..." He then turned to the stone, pebbled wall, "Kisa, I expected better of you! To tell people our past... how could you!? That was supposed to be a secret! What if word gets around!? People will assume we're weak because our mom was foolish enough to let herself go and depend on another person! If we died, she could've gave birth to another child who'd be the successor now!" He yelled furiously with his fists clenched in the water, "You say that she's loving but you know what?! I say that she was stupid!"

Kisa fell silent and sank half of her head into the water with rivers of disappointment and shame running through her head. I'm sorry... I'm sorry... She repeated in her head. She wanted to cry, she really did. But she knew that Kisuna would hear and that would get him even angrier. If only she could say what she thought to her brother... but unfortunately, she lacked courage and that's why everyone thought and everyone knew that her brother would be the ruler of the Hebizoku... and not her.

What she really wanted to say to her twin was that he was being ungrateful and that he should be happy to be alive and that Mom wouldn't have wanted him to shun every person he met. Kisa believed that their mom saved them because she loved them and even if she had a new child, she'd still love them just the same and that the new child wouldn't replace Kisuna and her. Trusting isn't bad, she thought, maybe you shouldn't have too much trust... but to not to trust at all is worse because you can't give people a chance... and everyone deserves a chance. And that's what she believed.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:04 pm
Alcina was alarmed when Hayato left so quickly. But she couldn't exactly follow after him like this... But when the princess heard Kisuna's reprimand for Kisa and saw her nearly crying, all thoughts of the wolf kizoku left her head.

"No one would say that about your mother!" She stood up, holding the towel more out of anger. She wasn't exactly angry with him though... "I think she was very brave! And you should too, considering you're the one she died to protect! She obviously valued your lives more than she did hers or any other heir she could produce afterwards. If she..." the princess paused. She was being very bold here. But she couldn't let that boy think like that any longer. "If she were my mother, I would be proud to tell that story. And I would want to live my life so that I would be just as brave as her and make her proud."

She waited then, for a response. What would she do if he still didn't believe her?

((Heh. This might be a case for time travelling...))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:15 pm
( *cheers for time-travels!* )

Kisa sniffed and looked up at Alcina. She gave her a thankful smile and secretly wished to be as brave and bold as she was.

Kisuna was speechless. That girl... that princess... that.... He twitched in annoyance of how he couldn't think of anything to say. No one dared to talk back to him like that. Kisa did once and she received one heck of a slap for it that day. But what she said was true... and even his stubborn mind told that to him.

"... Mind your own business, you weird thing!" He shouted at Alcina and flushed in embarrassment of how that was the lamest comeback he ever made in his entire life.

He rushed out of the hot springs and grabbed his clothes, slamming the door as he got out. He felt something burn in his eyes. No, he couldn't feel like that... no. It was that. Kisuna never cried in his LIFE! Why would he now?! He would never feel disappointed... or low or ashamed. Those feelings, he swore he would never feel, toppled over him as he ran into his room and let the water from his eyes flow down heavily like the rain.

"It's all because of that darn princess..." He mumbled as he finished putting his clothes back on. This was probably the first time in a while that Kisuna dared to act like an eleven-year-old.

Kisa blinked at Alcina, "Alcina-nee-chan... that was really brave of you but... although I shouldn't really thank you for it... I really want to thank you for making him cry. It's about time he acted like the eleven-year-olds we are." She smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:32 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:39 pm
Kisa heard the door open and close, "Onii-chan...? Wait... no... Hayato-san? Are you back?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 8:45 pm
Hayato chuckled, trying to wave off the anger and gloominess. "Yeah, I'm back." He sid over the wall. "Hey do you think you can spear some new clothes? Mine got totally drenched. Thought I'd go run in the rain." He lauhged weakly. No matter how he tried, he couldn't shake off the feeling. The anger, sorrow, everything. Right now, he wanted to act like his other self. The real him. But not in front of them.

"Actually, can you guys not talk to me..." He choked on his words, trying to stop from yelling his anger now. "For just a while? I'll tell you when you can talk to me." With that, he entered the bath with his clothes on, dipping his whole body in it, along with his head, trying to clear his thoughts.

'I can't let them see me this way...I am Hayato, the leader of Wolf Kizoku. I do not show my emotions unless i trust them...which is no one...'  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:01 pm
Kisuna's come back hit Alcina with a big shock. Weird... thing? She would have burst into giggles if she hadn't been so sure he had run off crying. The princess smiled apologetically at Kisa's thanks, sitting back down in the spring.

The princess was going to reply when Hayato burst back in. Something seemed... off about him. She opened her mouth to speak several times, but couldn't shake the feeling of anger he was giving off. He seemed a lot different.

Finally, she gathered her nerve. "Alright," Alcina replied. "But we're right here if you want to talk..." She didn't know Hayato well enough to dive any further than that. Perhaps she should just leave him alone like he wanted...

Alcina caught sight of her staff that was leaning up against the wall with her clothes and got an epiphany. And maybe if she acted cheerful enough it would dispense the gloom that seemed to have settled on the group. "Hey! I've got an idea!"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:05 pm
Kisa looked at Alcina with an uplifting grin, "Really? Tell us Alcina-nee-chan!" She clapped her hands and swam over to where Alcina was.  

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:09 pm
Finally ermerging from the water, he heard the girls talking happily. He smiled weakly. At least they were feeling okay. He didn't want to bring his moods on the others. Getting up, he felt the weight of water on his clothes and graoned. Just what he needed. More heavy things. He had it emotionally, and now, physically. Great.

"What are you guys up to now?" He asked over the wall, now his emotions smooth again, using his happy joking tone. "Not something stupid, I hope? Oh, and you can talk. Sorry about that."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:22 pm
"Of course not!" She had completely forgotten about her anger toward him. It came back now, full force. Oh, she would get him... Hey, maybe that staff could help her with that too! "I don't know if this will work or not, but I can always try..." She grinned at Kisa and then stepped out of the spring.

The princess made her way toward her staff and poke it once or twice. "Hey, staffy! You said I have the power to control time, right? So does that mean I can go back in time?" Alcina seriously hoped that staff was listening. She'd feel pretty stupid talking to an inanimate object. But if she could... Maybe she could show Kisuna how brave his mother was.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:26 am
((Heh. That was lots of fun last night. Even if my Greek did suffer for it... sweatdrop Kaze, do you want to be the staff's voice again?))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:13 pm
((sure.))

The staff sighed, well, internally it did. This girl doesn't know anything, and she's the Time Stranger? That thought spun in his head.

"Right." It spoke to her internally, into her mind. "You can control time, which means that you will be able to go back in time as well. BUT!" It said, straining on it. "I do not want ANY of you to go back in time. Or, the future as well. It will mess the history up." It grunted, and was gone from her mind.  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:28 pm
Alcina clapped her hands together rather joyously. She could time travel! And like a warning from that stuck up old staff was going to stop her. Heck, her father never could...

"Alright, Kisa-san! Why don't we go back in time and show Kisuna-san how brave your mother is!" Alcina quickly pulled on her clothes as she spoke, ducking in the changing room for want of modesty. She came back out and whirled the staff around expertly before holding it out in front of her. "If that won't convince him, nothing will!"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:32 pm
The staff was twitching. "DIDN'T YOU HEAR WHAT I SAID????" It screamed in her head. "You will NOT time travel. NOT unless there is a good reason. Just showing the past for a KID is NOT a good reason!!"  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 6:32 pm
Kisa came out of the changing room, in her plain simple floral dress. She grinned happily and awaited this moment. She never timetravelled before!

Frowning, Kisuna passed the halls and closed all doors to the palace, not wanting any disturbance from the outside. He soon came to a stop when he saw Kane sitting outside the girl's door to the hot springs, "What're you doing there?"

"Hmm? Nothing. It's not in my place to go inside, sir. For at this present time, I'm a boy."

Feeling an odd aura appear, Kisuna looked at the door with his famous annoyed look. He raised an eyebrow, "What are they doing there...?"  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games