Reply Role Playing
ninja rollplay Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 1:44 pm
"Awww I wanted to get him..."Hogosha moaned refering to the man.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:13 pm
Kacy smiles at Hogosha. "You can take my room of your tired Alex.. And Hogosha theres a room with a bed in it you can take." Kacy looks down at Syuu knowing something bad is going to happen.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:54 pm
"And what leave all of you to your doom,because I hate to break it to you but i'm a heavy sleeper!!So I'm staying awake!!"He said sticking his chest out.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:59 pm
Kacy walks over and rubs his head. "Ok hot stuff. Well im going to the traning growns. You can join me of you want." She says heading for outside.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:34 pm
makes a gurgling sound and rolls over.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:25 pm
Kacy laughs a lil as she steps outside.

Syuu lays there awake bu8t she acts like hers sleeping.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:52 pm
hears door shut and grogly sits up. "hmm.. they must have left. oh well..." stands up and then sits back down on a chair and begins to play with a lightning ball tossing it around to herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:52 pm
Syuu gets up with her head hurting. "Im going to out ffor a lil bit...." She says walking outside. She walks to the village gate. One of the village ninjas come up behide her. "How my we help you." They ask. Syuu does a water cofen jutus. Blood goes everywhere. She leaves the village to find the man and join him.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:17 pm
"hmm..." as soon as Syuu closed the door i hurried to the roofs and followed her. she had taken a nasty shock and a posetion jutsu. she still may not be right in the head. when she sees what syuu did to the guards i sent an electrical wave with a message enbeded in it for Kacy. saying
syuu has left the village after killing a couple guards. not sure why but i'm gonna follow her. catch up soon.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:18 am
Kacy gets the message. "Mmm....Well Syuu`s went...." She says handing the message to Hogosha.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 8:30 am
follows behind in the trees wonder where and what syuu is think of going and doing.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:08 am
Syuu walks upo to a cave. The man walks out. Syuu gets on 1 knee. "I want to join you." She ask. The man shacks his head yes. He leads Syuu to the mean person of the clane.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:08 pm
hmm? dammit syuu! quietly crawls into the cave and follows her.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:29 pm
The mean person of the clane. Tall Syuu to kill her village. And not let anyone live. Syuu shacks her head and heads out to go to her village.  

ii-CrazyCandy-ii

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 1:55 pm
*gasp.* not while i'm alive yer not.where could kacy and lance be? follows Syuu out of the cave and into the sun light. then jumps infront of syuu. "what do you think your doing?"  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff