Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Graveyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 2:56 pm
"N-N-Nothing..." she lied, she was terriable at lieing. She looked down as she whispeared "It still hurts is all.....her touch"

Melody became really nervous trying not to spill out the truth.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:08 pm
"liar"I tai said smiling."Now whats wrong?Ill explain in detail later..."he looked up into the sky as it started to drizzle slightly.  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:16 pm
"It's nothing...." melody stated looking at him straight in that face having to tell herself don't look away it basicly gives you away. Finaly she couldn't keep his gaze and just stared downwards.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:24 pm
Melodyanimegirl
"It's nothing...." melody stated looking at him straight in that face having to tell herself don't look away it basicly gives you away. Finaly she couldn't keep his gaze and just stared downwards.

*picks up Melody* Im sorry...*does hand signs* Diagnosis *glowing hand goes over Melody's arm* I see.. Melody, when did this pain begin? *lloks you in the eyes* Please..trust me.  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:32 pm
"She did it a week before my family died" meldoy stated she wouldn't tell no one not even a soul what happened that day.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:39 pm
Melodyanimegirl
"She did it a week before my family died" meldoy stated she wouldn't tell no one not even a soul what happened that day.

*hugs Melody* oh dear child...I am so sorry. *turns to Itai* I am sorry for this intrusion, but I think I would like to take her home for now, away from this place. May you come?  

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 3:45 pm
Meldoy shook her head and stated "But luna-sama I don't want to go home when I'm here I can feel all the emotions I don't want to feel I can see them.." melody stated looking back at her parents graves.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 6:13 pm
Itai thought for a moment,considring the options.the rain was beginning to fall steadily now and he grabbed his cloak,twirling it around his body but not zipping it up"Go home Melody.Listen to your older sister and Ill show you your parents some other time."He smiled,trying not to upset her"If you're hurting,it'll only worry them,and a restless soul is not something to be taken lightly.Once you're back in good health Ill bring you back.This place isnt going anywhere.Besides,this rain wont help you get better."He then looked at Luna"And Ill join you two a little later,I ahve something I need to take care of first.I know where to find you I think.If not come looking for me.Ill be here."He waved and walked back into the far reaches of teh graveyard until the rain obscured his form,out of the two girls sight.  

Itai Ame Yoru

xDPGx joe xmobx

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:15 pm
Melody signed and just stood there she was so mad. She wouldn't go without a fight but instead she just said "Whatever I'm not going with you..." She turned and walked away from luna her usualy light purple hair turning dark. She she headed twarods the exit off the graveyard.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:29 pm
Itai sighed,watching from the shadows as the rain pelted him.His clothes where already soaked and the rain seemed to ahve no intention ofs topping so he was pretty sure he was going to become sick"Maybe I should've gone with ehr..."He shook fohis lapse of regret"No,this was the best idea..They dont need to know yet..."He turned his attention back to a row of gravestones that where cracked and faded"Sleep well...Shi joined you too soon and I will join you as well when my time is up here.I promise Ill find the one responsible for what happened and make them pay."He turned,his cloak swirling through the rain as he walked out of the graveyard and towards Melody's house.Or at least where he thoguht ehr hosue was,judging from where Luna ahd gone  

Itai Ame Yoru

Mikasa Ackerman Jaegar

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 3:29 pm
Oh Melody-chan...what will i do with you my dearest sister. *walks through the exit*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 1:50 pm
Itai had tapped on many a grave,raising about ten spirits that danced arond him in all sorts of contorted motions."Yes...yes I understand...no of coruse I'll deal with it.What do yout hink I'm incompetent now?"ITai said to one of the spirits fiercly before dropping to one knee and bowing his ehad"If that is your will...it will be done...master..."The spirit vanished back into the grave as a female vocie rang out"Still taking orders from the ol' geezer Otouto-chan?"Itai smirked"Shut up Shi, you where only two seconds ahead of me.Anyway you seem well."She shrugged"As well as a dead person can be.I see you still beat yourself up voer not saving me"Itai felt his heart sink"I cant help it...it was all my fault you got killed...I could've.."She cut him off waving her finger in his face"No more talk like that Itai.You ahve friends now.You cant constantly dwell in the past.I dont like it when you do that.Besides,you're the last wraith.You need to live in order for our line to continue Itai.Keep that in mind."He nodded'I understand..."The two kept talking,losing track of the rest of the world around them as the ngiht wore on  

Itai Ame Yoru

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 3:27 pm
((Itai, mind linking me to your profile really quick? I have some suspicions that need to be looked into with your profile.))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:21 pm
(( Yeah sure thing http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=16247469. Sorry ahead of time as I probably am doin somethin wrong XP Not used to rp-ing this wayXP most of the time I jsut make stuff up as I go so im stillt ryin to adapt to being limited in what I can make my character do XP))  

Itai Ame Yoru

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 15, 2009 2:45 pm
((Well for one, you need to update that profile. And for another, I don't see any way you could raise spirits. Try and avoid things like that in the future. One last thing as well: post your profile in the mist profile thread.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff