Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:27 pm
No because some of the games are very hard to find and such it would make you a noob if you only owned 4.

Does it make you a noob if you laughed at the end of Directors Cut with the horrid explosion  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:10 pm
No, but then you probably weren't into the game as much as one should be. Suspend the disbelief.

Does it make you a noob if you didn't know that Ada survived RE2 until you played RE4?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:59 pm
No I don't think so it might be opinion but I think not because she is never really mentioned in any others until 4.

Does it make you a noob if you saved near the ending of the remake and directors cut to see the different endings on who you would let live and die. Such has freeing Jill from the cell to have her run to safety and such  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:26 pm
I think we made it clear that Ada's survival is clearly mentioned in 2 other sources, and actually, it was pretty common knowledge before RE4 came out.

Umm... If you're talking about Director's cut, then I'm gonna have to say yes, because if you're not a noob, you'd know that some events (like Barry's death) are determined pretty early in the game, so if you're saving it near the end, then you've automatically sealed Barry's (or Rebecca's) fate, and can't see ALL the endings.

Does it make you a noob if you didn't read the sign on the tiger in REmake, and put in the red crystal instead of the yellow in its eye?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:49 pm
Yes because it would make you less observant than most people..

Does it make you a noob if didn't know where to find the magnum in the Remake?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:51 pm
No, but it would make you a noob for not examining the two tombstones. Where the magnum is isn't important, but you'd be leaving out a puzzle to solve.

Does it make you a noob if you try to combine the REmake magnum bullets with Barry's Magnum and not understand why it's not working?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:57 pm
I am not sure they seem to be the same guns... Or I though I don't really know because I never killed Barry O_o.... Expect the one time but I died to... So I am going to say yes because they are most likely different guns!

Does it make you a noob if you couldn't finish the Decision, Decisions mission on Outbreak on the first 10 tries?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:00 pm
Depends on the circumstances. If you couldn't finish because you couldn't figure out the puzzles, then possibly. If you couldn't finish because you die, then no, because the Outbreak games are pretty difficult, compared to other RE titles.

Does it make you a noob if you have never played the REmake?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:03 pm
It depends on if you are a Gamecube holder. If you aren't then no it doesn't make you a noob. But if you own a Gamecube and have all the other Resident Evil Titles that are available then YES it makes you a noob.

Does it make you a noob if you only played the Remake because you friend let you borrow his/her Gamecube and you where not disappointed, but not impressed either because of control differences and such?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:07 pm
Yes. Because REmake had the same controls as the classic RE games, so I don't see how they're different. And if you weren't impressed because the controls were different from RE4, then absolutely, because that means that you only played RE4.

Does it make you a noob if you have never seen any of the RE movies?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:09 pm
Um no because they are kind of disappointing....

Does it make you a noob if you made fun of the Tyrants game design in Directors cut.

~Oh and I meant switch over on consoles not on the same one there is a slight difference but yeah...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:13 pm
But how could you know that they're disappointing if you've never seen any of them?

No, but if you can't appreciate what they could do at the time, RE1 was made in 1996, and back then, those designs and graphics were ahead of their time. So if you can't appreciate that, then maybe it makes you a noob as far as the history of gaming goes.

Does it make you a noob if you consider the RE movies storyline better than RE4 storyline?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:17 pm
~MIND BOGGLING~ but you are right I and I do appreciate those graphics i just couldn't help but make fun of it.

And no because for some reason the 2nd and 3rd movie actually have a PLOT and aren't the best stories of the franchise but aren't as bad as 4...

Does it make you a noob if the first time you played Resident Evil Directors Cut you didn't know how to run or move well with the analog stick?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:21 pm
No, because no offense to Sony, but I don't like their analog stick very much. I still use the D-Pad if I play RE on a Sony Console.

Does it make you a noob if you don't recognize the poster of the woman at the Gas Station in RE3, (the one in the bikini)?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Zombied_Squirrel

4,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:24 pm
Possibly it depends on how observant you are and such if you say you observe every detail then yes if you say I try to observe then no because you can't know it all.

Does it make you a noob if you got lost in 3 when the gas station blew up and you were stuck for like 3 months and the got jealous because some one beat that part in a single day? ~this happen to my girlfriend she did watch for random items I think it was the fire house or something like that and she got stuck~  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games