Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
claw and dagger ((closed T_T)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

will you fight
  yes
  no
  i'm afraid to die
  feel the sting of my blade
  i vow to win!!!
View Results

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 1:19 am
scar: alu!!! no sis!!! speak to me please...*holds her in his arms crying softly*  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:43 am
Her eyes widened and she leaned down. Her mind grasping words but her voice could not say them. " um. er. .. whats going on....?"  

Angelic_ p l u s h i e

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 6:34 pm
no......alu....... aww is the wittle kitty gonna die with his demon? *my sister comes and puts the demon back inside of me* hehehe now you will live to see your death  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 3:37 am
scar: *he beared his teeth and put alu on the ground. he got up and looked at the demon. thenhe screamed and started to attack the demon and slayer.*  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 7:48 am
*nasha steps in front of scar catching his limps and fliping him on the ground then biting his neck hard to keep him there as she digs her claws into his arm and legs* you stay right thwere im not going to let you kill my brother for somthing that demon of his did but you cant kill it ethier it has to stay with him so he can live they are in fact the same person just diffrent  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 2:03 am
slayer898
*nasha steps in front of scar catching his limps and fliping him on the ground then biting his neck hard to keep him there as she digs her claws into his arm and legs* you stay right thwere im not going to let you kill my brother for somthing that demon of his did but you cant kill it ethier it has to stay with him so he can live they are in fact the same person just diffrent

scar: he killed my sister he shouldnt live at all!!! shes all i had left and he goes off and kills her that b*****d should get his heart riped out of his chest and stomped on!!! *he screams that for the world to hear. the pain in his arms didnt phase him muhc. but there was alot of pain and sorrow in his heart and soon he lost his energy. his eyes filled up with tears and couldnt help but cry for what he had*  

_-_angel_-_moonsilver_-_

slayer898

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:12 pm
that may be true but im not going to let you kill my family he is all i have left  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:32 am
POOTY TANG POOTY TANG ACROSS THE U-S-AAAAAAAA  

Kurick-teh-dude

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out