Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe (Feel free to post, menu needs help!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torokukat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:10 pm
Tori walked out from the kitchen, fidgeting with her apron strings. Trying her best not to trip over the boots of her uniform, she made her way over to the man in the white cloak and handed him a menu, smiling.
"Is there anything you'd like?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 10:49 pm
elie is waiting for ian outside the cafe.. "where is ian..? did he goof off somewhere..?"

*folds her arms across her chest*"i'd wait for him a bit.."  

ladymissteacup

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 12:11 pm
Sien woke up and looked at the menu. He put the menu down and waited for someone to come and take his order.  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:20 pm
Akira walks in and sits to the far right. He waits for the waitress.  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Kendansa

Seeker

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:39 pm
((By the way, Tori's the new waitress! Since I'm not in the cafe at the moment, please feel free to ask for Tori, as well!))  
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:46 pm
"Okay Tori whats fresh today"  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Torokukat

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:44 am
Tori thought for a moment. "We got some fresh tea leaves this morning as well as some pretty nice looking fruit." She smiled. "Um, would you mind if I went to take some other orders, or are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:49 pm
TAKO YAKIServing Size: 3, octopus tentacle pieces, pan fried in a round doughy batter. Crispy and hot!

OKONOMI YAKIPancake like vegetable and egg dish. Mixed up with a bread batter. Choice of Ham, bacon, or sausage to be laid on top.

TAI YAKISeafood shaped waffle pastry, filled with red bean paste

ONIGIRI
White rice molded into a triangle shape, topped with kelp seasoning and optional cherry tomato in the center

RINGO AME
Apple flavored sugar “plate” very sweet dessert ((like glass sugar that chefs use, I don't like it, it's too sweet.))

some more things might be like:
shaved ice, I think this is the best japanese sweet ever. They have different flavors like melon, cherry and calpice

calpice is a really good drink, they have different flavors like lichi, or strawberry

square watermelon, it'd be funny to have, like the most expensive thing on the menu

bento boxes, don't know if it's on the menu already, but lunches with pork, chicken or vegitarian stuff in them.

tamagoyaki, don't remember if that's what they called it, but it's a cube of rice, with a slice of egg on top. Usually wrapped in kelp.

I'll add more when i think of some more stuff. Sorry I took so long. sweatdrop  

grassleaves

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 1:59 pm
"Tori, can you come here?" Sien asked.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 3:26 pm
Tori swayed back and forth on her feet for a second. "Um, I'll let you just decide for a bit, 'kay?" She grinned apologetically at Akira before turning to Sien and taking out her notebook.
"So what would you like, kid?"  

Torokukat

KittySakurachan

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:23 pm
"5 ounces of Sake, please." Sien said.  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:58 pm
Tori rolled her eyes and flicked Sien on the forehead. "I'm not permitted to serve alcohol to kids."  

Torokukat

SynysterGatesRules

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:07 pm
walks into cafe'
sits down
looks up and says
"What do you have to drink?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:38 pm
"Pickles then?"  

KittySakurachan

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games