Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old ((do not do anything yet)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:09 pm
L1fe i dont think you need to turn into the shukaku to beat him
rofl

there should be side effects that are bad like the shukaku is in control and attacks any thing. the 9tails damages the body during transformation or so.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:30 pm
Together, Forever. For Better Or Worse. Aikou Kirai && Cain Kemnebi
Let's Make This Love Be Our Best. L1fe && Ryikk.

XD Maybe.
Would be fun though.. Was never able to go full demon. crying .. lol.

But yeah, don't want to waste it on a small battle. :]

Llf3

ken-faita

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:06 pm
that is already a side effect, that the Shukkau takes over and attacks anything and everything it sees  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:07 pm
and side effect of the others like the 8 tailed.... what it makes you look like orochimaru that may be odd but not really a side effect.
Has any one noticed that orochimaru's bodies are as young as 18+ yet the new one he got after his arms were removed the body he uses in shippudden rots fast.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:26 pm
no i asked for the yonbi, the poison thats what i wanted  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:37 pm
hmmm

Sorry but the miscommunication's effects have happened and i aint giving up the yonbi  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 8:59 pm
thats ******** up, ahh well i'll challenge you later  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 3:35 pm
you know i am weaker than you.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Tyki-kun

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:10 pm

havock, need a bodyguard? biggrin

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:13 pm
... I am sorry hector, I thought you said the sanbi because you had the hyouton that it would make it even stronger, I thought that was what you meant really sorry, that is just my bad  

ken-faita

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 4:57 pm
hey hector you sould take sanbi, be a nice change of pace  
PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 8:08 pm
Demon Applying for: 6 Tails (Rokubi)

Reason for wanting Demon:

Well there are many reasons I want this demon. But the main reason comes down to one thing, speed. My character is Kiyoshi Hyuga, he has zero skills in Genjutsu, and is moderately good a Ninjutsu. But where he shines is his Taijutus. He is also a Hyuga so he is skilled in the gentle fist style of fighting, course with the Gentle fist style it not about hitting with power but with speed and accuracy. This is one reason I want the Raijuu.

My second reason is my character is training with the sword and to learn jutsu with it. But more importantly speed creates the opportunity to attack the opponent with a sword. So the quickness gained from the Raijuu can help my character with his training.

My third reason is later my character will learn some jutsu where it will constantly drain his chakra, and demon’s chakra could help him be able to maintain the jutsu for a longer period of time, without causing serious damage to his body from the jutsu.

My fourth reason is my character’s selected element is lightning, and what better to help him improve his lighting jutsu then the demon of lighting. Also it will be an easier, um what’s the word transition I think. Since my character element is lighting and he is housing the lightning demon.

My fifth reason is, well you heard me talk about improving this and improving that. Well right now my character is a Genin so he can’t really automatically be able to tap into the demon’s power…if he even knows he has it. But the point is as a Genin he can’t really use the demon chakra so he will still be like all other Genin and later learn to use the chakra when he more mature and experienced.

Well I wouldn’t say I’m an expert role player, I’m about average. But having a demon can help me be able to role play well. Like learning when to use the demon and when not to, also knowing how to not god mod with the demon. Which I don’t god mod at all, but their can always be room for improvement.

My seventh reason is the story. Demon’s add interesting ideas or is concepts the word I’m looking for, anyway it adds better in story, as well as when they interact with other characters. I mean their ups and downs with the personality of the Jinchūriki, and I feel I can accurately express that in my character. I also love a good story so this can help me and my character spice things up.

And my final reason, might be the most important, well to my character it is. The demon though evil can help him protect his nindo, his Ninja way. Which is to protect the ones he cares about no matter what the cost. So if things look their worse and I mean really really bad worse. He has a little trump card hat could help him protect those people

Oh one more reason, I actually have the money lol. Anyway *lets out big breath* hope this gets me it. I took me awhile to write all this lol.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:12 pm
fine, i will take the sanbi. its okay havok, i won't kill you... yet

Sanbi for my kage??  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:34 pm
make an application  

ken-faita

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:08 pm
-_o wheres the applicatons?