Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:23 am
(I've added a new charcter )
Boy arachnid had been with the Titans for three years now Robin and Starfire had been like a family to him after they found him and took him into the team. He was closer to Robin but not as close as he wished to be with Starfire. Only a year ago today had he been diagonosed with a strange skin infection imrpoving reaction time bizzarely. It was so rare thier was no cure and eventually it would stop his heart from working. The infection was on his hands and feet and partly around the left eye. It looked like a black web patterned tatto thought when touched it was like a line of plastic. In case of spreading his curse he wore bandages on his hands and feet and tired to always keep his mask on. He was just coming back from a overnight hospital check up when he bumped in Hotspot and Kidflash.

Boy arachnid landed by Hotspot. 'Yo ! dude what whos butt we whooping tongiht ?' he said casaully to two extra arms shooting out.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:25 pm
Brotherblood sent another sonic wave through Nimbus's mind,"Your in no position to be making remarks like that."

Hotspot looked at Boy arachnid and said,"hey dude."

Kidflash then said,"we're fighting that guy."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 5:20 pm
Shade sent dark magic through his body in a small shockwave. The stars fell to the ground and he landed soundly on the ground. His hand waved through the air to dismiss the afrit that had been about to send out another breath of flames. "Thanks."  
PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 6:58 pm
"Hm, yes it was a good battle," said Piosen Fang. than she walked up to Shade and said, "You alright." She than heard a sonic wave. "Hm, looks like someone is disobeying or being a pain with Brotherblood. And thier getting it from him," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then the towers alarm went on sounding the alarm for danger. "Trouble," said Starfire.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 8:29 pm
Iceshard heard the sonic wave and said,"I wonder who would be stupid enough to disobey the headmaster."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:11 am
Robin hurried back into the main room after hearing the alarm. 'Star whats happening ?' he exclaimed.

Nimbus roared in pain as went beyond unbearble. No he wasn't going to sit down and take this he aimed his cloud blaster at Brother blood firing out four clean shots at him as his arm shock with pain.

'Wow looks cool, heads up Kid flash I'll rock her world !' he smiled under his mask. He pulled out his s-port gun telporting nearby rock and dropping on the girl.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 7:30 am
Brotherblood pressed a remote in his pocket which contacted Iceshard, Piosen Fang, Shade, and Oricle to come to his position.

Iceshard received the signal and said,"come on guys," as he ran to where the signal was coming from.

Kidflash looked at Boy Arachnid and said,"Don't under estimate her."

"Kidflash is right, so watch your back,"Hotspot said.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:06 am
Nimbus got up. Knowing it wasn't safe to be here. He slapped Brother blood across the face with a nun chucka before running out the room clucthing his invention he hurried along the corridors before entering a chemistry lab. He hid behind a becnh taking a breath he activated his invention taking on the form of Poison fang. Yeah that should be feasible until he got out. It was deffiantely other no dobut about it. He got up brushed himelf down. He mumbled something but came out in his voice. Better avoid conversation. Now to leave. He looked like Poison fang meaning most would think it was him.

'You got it when ever your ready Hotspot' he cluchted his blades ready.  

boy arachnid

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 10:35 am
Shade began running as well. He jumped into the air, so he could be flying. Flying was always faster than running for him.

Raven sighed. "Trouble again."  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 12:12 pm
Darkia got her breathe back. "Hmmm Fast and furious but slow and steady always wins the race." She slowly created an ice wall in front of her and moved it and crushed there bodies against another wall.

"Its my sister....Again" As she looked down and started running out of the tt tower.

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:04 pm
Luckily Hotspot was hot enough to melt the ice before he hit the wall. He then said,"you'll have to do better than that."

Kidflash laid on the ground in pain from being slammed against the wall.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:26 pm
"Ok...i guess I will" Darkia called forth a spear and threw it at hotspots chest.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 1:52 pm
AS the spear hit Hotspot in the chest he flew against the wall and seemed to be dead.

Kidflash saw Hotspot speared against the wall and as he stood up, said,"You stupid ugly hag. I'll kill you." He then ran, grabbed Darkia, and chucked her through three buildings.  
PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:20 pm
Raven shook her head slightly. "I have to stay behind. I'm not feeling too good." She walked off towards her room.

Shade communicated with Brother Blood. "I can't come, sorry. I have a few matters to attend to that can't be delayed." He turned to Poison Fang, Oracle, and Iceshard. "I'm off." He flew off, summoning a small minor imp to leave behind smoke, so no one could follow him.

((I'll be gone until Friday, which is why I've withdrawn my characters for the time being.))  

dragonelf213

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2008 5:45 am
Boy Arachnid got up hurrying other to Hotspot gasping at what had happened. His pain didn't matter his comrade was injured. He went other to him feeling his pulse. He sighed he was Ok but badly injured. He pulled out his T-communicator. 'Dad it's me Hotspot badly hurt and thiers some girl Kidflahs it beating up hurry we need you' he gasped.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games