Welcome to Gaia! ::

AkatsukiHQ - Home of the destined

Back to Guilds

Akatsuki Naruto 

Tags: Akatsuki, Naruto, Roleplay, Cosplay, Itachi 

Reply Naruto Rp's
Private Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:16 am
Jimi's arms wrapped around Tenten, closing his eyes, he kissed her deeply, loving the taste of her lips and the way she showed her affection to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:23 am
Tenten was amazed by what a great kisser he was. She enjoyed every second of it and embraced him and showed him love with all of her strength.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:26 am
(I tried my best on this one XD User Image )

Jimi perceived that all right, and returned the affection with all of his strength as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:30 am
She deepened the kiss a little as she held him close, she was happy to be in his arms. ((KAKASHI-SENSEI!! xD...hey when should we bring in the other characters? Like Neji and OC Sasuke and OC....Hinata and Kiba, Shiakamaru and Temari))  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:34 am
(How about Temari catches them in this moment, that would be awkward XD)

Jimi held her closer to him and kissed her deeply as well.

(User Image)  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:37 am
((RAIDA-CHAN!! xD I can make it even more awkward twisted ))

Tenten pulled closer and accidentally fell back, since she did hold on to Jimi, she brought Jimi to the floor with her. She blushed as she looked up at him on top of her, how could she be such clutz.

Temari walked in, she blinked twice,"...,do you two need a few minutes?"  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:39 am
( User Image )

Jimi smiled a bit but froze when Temari entered, he looked to her and blinked, sitting up."Gomen nasai, what did you need?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:43 am
((...Is that Jimi?))

Tenten blushed as she saw Temari just looking at them, she immediately sat up, and looked away.

Temari looked at Tenten and at Jimi,"Well,...I was checking to see if you guys wanted more time or if you were ready to go?"  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:46 am
(Iie it's L, from Death Note XD )

"Uh..we're ready when you are"Jimi stood up quickly and blushed a bit, Tenten and him could have more time together later, the mission was prority right now.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:55 am
Tenten looked at him and blushed. She then looked at Temari,"Yea, we are ready."  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 11:58 am
Jimi looked to Temari and nodded.

Gaara crossed his arms and looked to Temari."Are you sure you don't need me to go with you?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:04 pm
Temari smiled at him,"I'll be fine," in reality she wanted to be alone with Shikamaru.

Tenten smiled,"Thank you for your hospitality Kazekage-sama."  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:06 pm
"This involves the Akatsuki so heed my words: Be cautious and vigilant"Gaara said to them.

Jimi gave a nod, Gaara was quiet but he was also very protective of people he cared about.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:09 pm
Temari and Tenten both nodded,"Hai!"

Diamond was in the woods now, she was odd duty and so she decided to take this time to train.  

Diamond Sakura

Weapons_Master27

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 12:13 pm
Jimi made sure his stuff was packed before heading out the door.  
Naruto Rp's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 99 100 101 102 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games