Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Getting to know each other
Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 8:43 pm

Wow, this is what happens when I'm unable to get on for extended periods. I miss all the new people.

Welcome to Proud Christians of Gaia! I trust that you've all made yourselves at home at this point. If you need anything, you can write me. I can't guarantee I'll get back to you right away, but I'll try.

To Yuuko-chan, I do actually care about your likes and dislikes. I understand how you feel, though. Just remember that there are people who love you and who will listen. I am one of them.

Kesuke, it's pretty neat that you're in the army. My dad is a sergeant. I've known God my whole life too. 20 years. 21 soon, though. ^_^

Bailiey, I love your happy peppiness. It makes me smile.

Shanna, I am honored to have you here. We Christians often forget that Jesus hung out with the "detestable" people rather than the religious teachers and masters of law. I hope that you will come to Christ one day. It's very important. I don't think you're a bad person. Being a non-believer doesn't make somebody bad or evil. It just makes them unsaved. I agree with you about hate.

Keila, I agree. Christianity is more than just a declared religion. It's a way of life, and a relationship.

Sean, don't apologize for making anything long. I'm glad you're willing to share so much about yourself. ^_^

Madison, I hope that your father will come to Christ, not only for his sake but for yours. God bless. Stay strong.

It's nice to see such a variety of people in the guild. You are all beautiful. That may sound stupid and cliche, but I mean it. Again, please don't hesitate to write me.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 9:49 pm
User ImageWe all need to share God's love and know that we are here for him.  

Cas3ti3

delta14672

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:32 pm
'Cause i get a thousand hugs From ten thousand lightning bugs,

hello everyone,you can call me delta(yup,you don't need to say all the numbers)
i am 17 years old and i will turn 18 on march 29.i like to listen to music(and sing with it)i don't watch much tv but i like stargate atlantis,
i'm going through a bit of a tough time and things,including myself,are changing fast.some days i'm not sure who i am or how to act.its a bit overwhelming.i would ask that you all pray for me if you feel so inclined.

i also have an msn so if you want to add me there,feel free to send a pm my way.(or you can add me here,or both.)

i am a Christian,but not the best of one...i have many problems i'm not going to list here,because,well.they're my problems.but i would ask you pray for me in that regard to.

as they try to teach me how to dance.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 2:24 pm
Hello, I'm a noobie and I am a Christian.
smile  

LilacInk

6,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Sapphirianna

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:26 pm
Hullo... I'll try to make this short. (Sorta updated from last time)

I'm a thirteen-year-old girl who loves to write and read. I love to sing and write stories, poetry, or/and songs! I'm also going through a tough time right now...

I'm ill with something called ITP, if you want more info on it, look it up on Google. The full name is in my sig. The last few treatments havn't worked out so well... Hopefully, this next weekly treatment (recieved next Thursday, sadly, my birthday... sad ) will work finally, if not, well, my doc has a couple more tricks up his sleeves... I hope. I have to go to the Children's Hospital in Pittsburgh 'cause I live in PA. I'm supposed to stay overnight... crying
Call me Sapph. Or Charissa (My real name), but I preferr Sapph.

Oh. And God is awesome! xd  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:47 pm
Hello, you can call me Bear

i am 25, from FL, been walking with the Lord since i was 7. Looking forward to getting you know you guys in here. biggrin happy posting.  

mdbear84

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nero-Sama

7,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:57 am
Hello, y'all! I'm Nero-Sama, but you can call me Nero for short. Honestly, I am a bit confused and lost at the current moment... I don't know what to believe anymore. I feel like an empty journal. Nothing written down, except for random scribble-de-gook. Does that make any sense? Anyhow... I used to be a pretty religious fellow, when I was younger. From the age of 14, to about 17, maybe 18. I went to Christian Concerts, Conventions, Aquire the Fire, things of that sort. I went to my local church, called City on a Hill Church... and well, somewhere after that I kinda just... I don't know, lost my way, I guess.

I just don't know God anymore. It's six kinds of confusing, I'll tell you that...

One moment, He's there...
The next, I'm cut off.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:57 am
Welcome all! I am so happy to have you here.

Sapph - I wish you the best with your treatments. I read about ITP and thats what my grandma had in her later years.

And Nero - God is always with you.  

squeakygirl
Captain

6,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Friendly 100

CriLiC

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:44 am
Hello guild of followers,
I am Jinx, or any part of my username that you choose.
I'm under twenty and am studying for a Diploma of Visual Arts and Craft in TAFE as of next years commencement.
As for Christianity, I have been raised well in the relationship and know quite a bit. Am going through a rough patch which is why I joined, to gain the right influence.
I am a dedicated artist, I write, and I read lots. I look almost exactly like my siggy <3 except I'm not a chibi kinda person /=

Oh oh oh, [editing] for the sake things I like.
I love music, I can listen to any genre, but I really enjoy many kinds of metal and rock, like Haggard, SOAD, Chiodos. I also love Jrock and Jpop. I love PanicATD, and Mindless Self Indulgence probably most of all ^^
Also an anime fanatic. I read lots of kinds of manga, heard of every one in existence, and am very fond of Bleach.

Merry Christmas
dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 1:41 pm
Hello my name is Lilly, I've been on gaia roughly about 3 years now.
Im 21 years old. I live in Texas and Grew up in a religious household (Christian / Baptist) I love Honest, Kindhearted people. I try my best to live by the word. Unfortunately, I work crazy hours in Nursing and not able to go to church every Sunday..So I try to read a little from the Bible each day. Great Online Bible Site

Some of My Interest: Photography, Traveling/Sight Seeing, Poem Writing, Music <3 , Scrap Booking, Going to the Park for Walks, Spending time With My Loved ones, Movies, Gardening, Art, Cooking, Learning Different Languages, Piano... The List could go on Forever! !

I enjoy helping people out when I can and Love meeting people from all over (talkative) So don't hesitate to Message/comment/add me smile New Friends are Always Welcome.

If you want to know anything else... Just Ask or Visit my Form Favorite Bible Verse / Band-Singers/ Topic-Form / Sites

o - L i l l y - o

Count Gankutsuou

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 8:08 pm
Hi everyone! It's a pleasure to be here. I really hope I can interact with some fellow Christians and begin to get back on the right path. The last two years have been very difficult and if it wasn't for some special people in my life, I might not have made it through. God has seen me through these events and I'm much stronger for it. I hate to admit it, but I must be truthful and say I've had a tendency to backslide some over the years. Though my faith is stronger than it has been in a long time, I want to increase it much more and hopefully I can somehow truly understand what God has in store for my life.

I'd be honored if I could make some really good friends here. I'd like to participate in in-depth Bible studies and discussions that will truly help me to gain a more vivid understanding of God and his word for us.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 6:23 pm
Hello Everyone!
My name is Kay! I am 16 years old. I was saved when i was 12 years old (I think) smile . It's wonderful to meet so many other people who believe in Jesus Christ! I must say, I've been though many horrible events, but the good Lord has been there with me through it all. I am currently a Suday School teacher at my church where i teach children ages 6-8 years old. It's definately the highlight of my week!

Happy Holidays Everyone!! God Bless! biggrin

musicchic2012

Sparkly Lover

StarryFuzz

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 8:23 pm
Hi myy name is Jenna but you can also call me pink or angel! I am 13 years old I live in Michigan. I was saved when i was born, I was a christian off the bat beign born into a christian family, I am now in Confirmation class (Idk if you know about it but its when you get comfirmed) And I love god very much.

Some of my likes are: they color pink, sports (volleyball and basketball mostly) football, family (love em to death), friends, monkeys and food!!! (theirs more but i dont remeber em haha

dislikes: chocolates (sweet foods cant stand em) mean people, arrogant ppl, snakes (remind me of the devil) the devil duh!!!! ppl who think killing themselves in the only way out, andd emos goths

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 10:52 am
My Name is Lizzy
I am 15
I'm from Detroit MI  

Ziggyboggydoo

Gracious Millionaire

luver_of_life

Ruthless Hunter

16,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:35 pm
Hello! You can call me Brianna or luver_of_life, whichever you prefer. I am 20 years old, and reside in the United States of America. I own a lovely pet cat who I adore and spoil way too much. I am a christian, Roman Catholic to be specific, and I value my relationship with god above all else. Having grown up a totally different religion I never felt that close to god, but in my early teens my mom started to teach me and lead me down the path to becoming Catholic and here I am today, with a strong relationship with God. It's refreshing to see so many people on gaia who are Christian as well. I hope to meet some new people, and really connect with others who share the same values, and love of god as me.

Getting to know each other

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff