GM's OFFICE Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 2:20 am
Triple H looked at Overkill and said "Dont worry, everyone has to prove themselves, and i have an Idea for his first match too bad he left"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:03 pm
"does it envolve me at all "?  

Burger N Fries

Danger Dear

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:29 pm
Oh boy i would love too see that Phony go down but dont worry ill catch him on the re-bound......  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 10:52 pm
Phoney ? who are you calling a Phoney ? and who are you trying to save ? us from who?  

Burger N Fries

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:28 pm
((i would love to know when you walked in again))  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:11 pm
(Lmao i diddint walk in again im kinda wondering how he heard that it was a mumble omg super sonic hearing but ima just go with the flow) Im gonna save us from your Title reighn that is once i win some matches Then ill get my shot at the belt.....so spend some quality time with that belt becuase it will be mine in a matter of time......*Leaves!*  

Danger Dear

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Burger N Fries

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:22 pm
Overkill says "a few matches i was in the Money in the bank match ask HHH he was there he gave me a conncussion ask Scorpio my first match was with him i was in hell for this Belt and nobody has seen you wrestle yet, and the fans are on my side.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:59 pm
*Turns back around* I dont need the fans screw the fans all i need is myself and the gold and i plan on getting it one way or another even if i have too become #1 contender injure u so u lose the title and it goes to me so.......u might want to chill out my freind.... *Spits in his face the leaves laughing*  

Danger Dear

Dangerous Lunatic

8,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Burger N Fries

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:16 pm
*wipes off the spit * looks at HHH and says "the offer is on the table".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 9:29 am
Triple H looked at Overkill and told him "Dont worry, i have a match in mind, as much as you want to get your hands on him, the match dose not involve you, that dose not stop you from coming down, but do not interfere in the match"  

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

Burger N Fries

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 2:45 pm
"how about after the match?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:28 pm
*walks in sweating with his face paint running down his face after his match with Scorpio* "Hey GM since i just beat Scorpio in my #1 Contenders match when do i get my Intercontinental Title Match?"  

ABK-AnyBody Killa

Timmyo00

Shirtless Elder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:16 am
"First Overkill, this match is to prove him self, depending on how he does he has a chance to go for your belt, but if he doesn't prove him self, he will be fighting you in a normal match"

Triple H then looked at That Wicked s**t and said "don't worry, its not gonna happen until you heal up then you will be fighting Master-X, good luck"
((The match will be posted now, the 'heal up' part is just IC talk))  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 2:41 pm
Thanks GM Im ready to go whenever *leaves the office to go rest up*  

ABK-AnyBody Killa

Bo Brawler

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:55 pm
Bo walks into the office happily. He offered his hand to Triple H, "Hey man, I'm Bo 'm a fan and I'm kinda new so I thought I'd stop in to introduce myself."  
WWE RP: RAW, Smackdown! and ECW

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff