Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mario614

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:10 am
Yori watched in amazment. This display of minipulation was just astounding. As he watched he noticed that the girl had winked at him.
Yori smiled back. Once more he rested back and watched.

(( Sorry that it's so short.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:54 am
((Ok time to speed up the training here I need chunnin and we are going to war., you can get a sharingan implant))

"Ok here are the jutsus for academy

Yuki Bushin No Jutsu (Snow clone jutsu)
the user creates a snow clone, just like the shadow clone, but stronger ut weaker to fire jutsu. this is a simply jutsu that most academy students will learn.

Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation)
Yuki Sojuu is the jutsu, that allows the user to control the snow, it is relativly simple, and can be used by most snow village academy students.

Yuki jetto (snow jet)
Yuki jetto allows the user to gather up a mass of snow inside of one's throat and launch it out in a jet of blunt snow. the impact of this snow can send the target flying a few meters if strong enough." Jack said as he showed yori the seals.
"practice each 3 times and it should work when you do I will make you gennin.

Jack then took out a headband.
"you my girl are the first gennin of this village so how do you feel" He said handing the headband to her  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:57 am
((Actually i already bought the sharingan as my main blood line *or whatever its called* But i think snow jutsus are lot cooler now.. Its not possible to get hyoton implants from anywhere ?...))

eeeeh..
Medulla toke his head band from Jack's hand.
"Its a honor sensei.." SHe whispers as few tears flow from her eyes. She takes out tissue and whipes the tears away.
"I will carry it and the honor of Yukikagure until i day!" She says straighting up her back.
" Well i guess i am out then.." She mutters and bows.
She walked to the classroom door and out of it.
She left the academy for good.
... He didn't tell me what i am suppsoed to do now or what does implant mean.. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:51 pm
((a snow ninja can use snow jutsus without hyotton but you cant use hyotton jutsus... I have hyoton so i can do both...Well I dont think you can get a hyoton implant.))

Jack walked up to her quickly.
"I will still train you I'll just be at the office ok?" He said as he walked towards the office.
"she will be a great ninja but she still needs a little training"
he thought  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Mario614

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:52 pm
Yori saw the hand signs and slowly copied the first two, then he switched to the final one. Nothing much had happened.
Yori sighed, then tried once more. This time with a little more speed.
He noticed his hand slipped on the second so once more he tried.
That time he got all three hand signs.
Afew small puddles of water then came together into a
ball of water. Yori sighed in dissapointment for he found it very easy.
While still controlling the water by the tips of his fingers said to Sensei
" Huh, now what? "  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:12 pm
Toshiro walks in wondering what the academy is like. "He thinks that this is gona be a drag and hopes it dosent last long."  

Uchiha Nadare

Mahou1Kami

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:35 am
"Os!" Medulla replied to Jack.
She then run happily to the Yukikage office, it was funny to run in the village, it was always so white, though some felt that it was quit boring.
But to Medulla Yukikagure was most beatiful village of them all.
Motto...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:54 pm
titan walk in to the academy looking around well saying to hiself: well this place not to big i can get use to being here:looking around at the all the other ppls that where thar titan walkss off to the back of the academy keeping to him self  

Uritra

xMerCenary4Hire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 1:01 pm
ranji walkd through the academy door looked around at the people around him he was new here but movved here with his father he was actually full blooded stone ninja the best that there could be he was a genin there but learned the hardest of jutsu in the madder of days he wanted to be a chunin ther back home in the earth village but he dad wanted more buisnes so came here ill do the academy but i will not were a snow village head band ranji looked around again and started walkin.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:36 am
Kazu walked in cluching his hands as he passed and thought "I must get strong... NO YOU CAN'T YOU WERENT EVEN ABLE TO SAVE YOUR PARENTS! no i must get strong, to avenge them" He looked around and looked for the teacher of the academy  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:44 am
((Oh gawd not annother avenge this crap avenge that crap character... Sorry it is getting reppetative... i read your profile and yes this might just be the toughest training you will get))

Jack walked in to the academy pushing aside the dummy teacher.
"You seem tense... ok some taijutsu would clear that up" Jack said he was a 65 year old man but he aint dead yet.

"ok take your problems out on the training dummy" Jack said picking it up and setting it up.
"learn this one" Jack said taking a few steps back "Dynamic Entry!" he shouted as he jumped and kicked the dummy into the wall. He set it up again for Kazu to try.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:52 am
((LOL, is that revenge crap really so common? its probably because of Sasuke!))

Kazu looked at the Jack and thought "Geez... this guy is old enough to be you great grandfather. Better do what the zombie tells me to do" Kazu ran at the dummy and said to himself"Dynamic Entry." He kick the dummy with as much force the momentum could give him and the bummy skidded a few meters away but not into the wall  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:05 am
((very common... ))

Jack watched kazu's attempt then said "I know that look..."
"Give it another try... what ever it is you want you need to train better"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:11 am
((The look of people that scream HOLY S**T this guy is frikin oLD!))

Kazu looked at how far the dummy reached as compaired with Jack's kick. He then put it back where it was dashed toward the dummy, he used the snow on the ground to make him just a bit faster (slippery!) Kazu jumped into the air and coiled his leg more for a stronger kick, he then kicked toward the dummy and sent it toward the wall.  

RaiTenguOni

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:19 am
((well why not be something new... Jack here is like a droid very different))

Jack saw that Kazu was learning fast.
"Well you learnt that taijutsu move fast" jack then took a bunch of snow.
"Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation)" jack made some seals and the snow was now under his control and he made a floating face.

"Yuki Sojuu (snow manipulation) is a basic ninjutsu for snow ninjas. Manipulate some snow till you get the hang of it start with something simple"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff