Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:23 am
Xantos rowed silently a long way behind him.
"Rock first, get Jedi, then to mist." he mumbled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:16 pm
The shinobi walked into the gates  

xLytez

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 7:40 pm
Zeramaru walked towards the village in a rush.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:30 pm
Zeramaru walked away with several men.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:15 pm
Oroami crashed down like a bullet infront of the Gate, he waited for his friends to come join him.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:01 am
Kkenru stepped out from a shadow standing behind oroami "well that went well, no?" he said quietly  

Ryikk Nara

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:29 am
Akijin along with Kkenru's double walked to the gate. "Looks like my clones failed me. No matter I will handle this personally" he said pulling out his sword as the ground around him die.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:02 am
The squat figure appeared, floating a little behind the battle, but high in the air. The Akatsuki cloak swished in the wind.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:15 pm
Oroami stared at Kkenru's double, he grimaced "You don't know what your getting into, Oroami unsheathed Tsurugi his eyes began to glow black as his wings began to beat, "Abominations like you need to die, and stay dead!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 5:37 pm
Kkenru lookd at his double and smiled with an evil grin his body sinking down "well know if thats me, he should fight the real me" and his canines extended, he chakra flow becoming red, and flowing around his body, with no warning he launched at the clone of himself, arm extended and his nail's directed at the clones heart, the movement almost untraceable by the others.  

Ryikk Nara

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 7:08 pm
Oroami's double who was behide the wall waiting for Kkenru to attack, use the Winds of Tomorrow, jumping up and went to bring down his Tsurugi.

Kkenru's double went to block the nails with his own nails.
Akijin looked at Oroami. "I have seen thing in the realm of the dead and trust me, none of them are good. That place evil rule and Evil will rule here too. We even took out every dead ninja of Konoha, including the fourth. He had no chance, against 500 of his emenies and nor will you" he said as Akijin began to run towards Oroami.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 9:29 pm
Kkenru's body flickered and he was behind oroami's clone, driving his sword forward, incredibly "you know the weakness, you strike the weakness" and flying through the air resonance exploded with an immobilizing sound.

*Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker)*  

Ryikk Nara

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:05 pm
(Death, Winds of Tommorw can only be used Once a month ^^ cause its almost like a jutsu that you can just use to murder someone with)

Oroami laughed he let Kaji go to help Kkenru (you can role-play with him now) as Oroami faced Neska "You should fight me like a man, not with a group of doubles. Oroami got into a defensive Ba-Gua stance as Neska got close to him Oroami used his increasingly fast seed to get behind Neska.

Oroami placed his Hand on Neska'a spine, he held it firm, Oroami would for the rest of the Fight unless he had to dodge an attack would have his hand placed on Neska's spine. (Its a defensive stance thing ^^) With his one free hand Oroami used the Flying Nail Mist Pierce jutsu needles built up in his mouth, he charged them and began to shoot them out of his mouth.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games