Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ice Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

fire assasin8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 6:34 pm
Kemai's clone watched at the man walked away and followed in the trees  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 8:32 pm
Ed walke in wondering what will he do in order for the next match. Ed was extremely drained so he need to relaxe. The only thing that kept him goin was the adrenalin during his last battle but he did make mistakes and he was not afraid to admit that.  

Metal_Edge91

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 9:20 pm
Ed got up and said " Going to the grand hall to see if anyone can train me" Ed said.  
PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:55 am
Blood walked into the forest and jumped into a tree to resume Zeno's assigned training for him, his record 100 slashes in one jump at a bird with 100 pounds of weight on his hands torso and feet, he plans to make it 200 with 300 pounds on his feet (Both) and and 200 pounds on the torso and 100 pounds on each hand. He jumped and started slashing at everything because he no longer hand tetsu, Zeno's summoning to help him, He could do 50 slashes in 1 jump at that point, because of the added weight.  

Bloodfang23

Bloodfang23

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 8:38 am
He continued using the training style till he could do 75 slashes in one jump with the current weight, he knew that if he removed his weights, he had no idea how fast he would been since he's never removed them... Ryo shouted "When you can do a hundred again, get heavier weights!" Blood then replied "I KNOW!!! I need tonnes just to get a good work out!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 4:43 am
Blood continued working out like that till he could do 100 slashes in one jump, with his current weights  

Bloodfang23

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:54 am
((We are far away from you guys))

Yuuki appeared in the forest, "You guys start it."  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 12:48 pm
User Image ///°/// K A Z U O ///°///
"The power of my crystals is shown through my strength."
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo runs into the forest a little bit aways from Yuuki and smiles. "I'll wait for the other guys to get here and make their moves first before I come in." Kazuo waits standing running through battle stragtegies in his mind.

User Image
"My eye represents the color of my crystals..."
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:00 pm
"Ha, good strategy... But its nothing against me..." Yuuki began gathering his insects, speaking to the trees around him.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 1:57 pm
Chunin of Cloud

Kazuo makes handsigns. "Maybe I wont! Crystal Release! Crystal Spikes Jutsu!" Kazuo slaps his hands onto the ground in the direction of Yuuki and large spikes pop up from the earth quickly coming towards Yuuki to impale him.

User Image
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:06 pm
Yuuki was expecting this, he quickly did two sets of handsigns, "Fuuton: Tei Hakusha (Wind Release: Air Riding), Kirigakure no Jutsu (Hidden Mist Technique)". Yuuki was shot into the air by his own jutsu, dodging the spikes. A mist slowly started to form. "Byakugan!" Yuuki activated his byakugan, enabling him to see the opponent.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:10 pm
Chunin of Cloud

"Oh great..." Kazuo thinks since he never battled in these circumstances before. Kazuo makes handsigns. "Crystal Style! Crystal Senbon!" Kazuo waves his arm around 360 degrees and hundreds of sharp green crystal senbon appear following his arm. "This will have to get him." Kazuo makes the tiger handsign with one hand and suddenly the senbon all shoot from their positions widespread all over the area that only a rat could fit through the gaps of the senbon.

User Image
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:18 pm
"Oh crap!" Yuuki was in desperation. As he heard words spoken he started the handsigns, "Shunshin no Jutsu (Body Flicker), Hakke Hyakunijuuhachishou - Eight Divination Signs, One-Hundred and Twenty-Eight Palms of the Hand" Yuuki flickered directly in front of Naru. "This is the end"  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:21 pm
Chunin of Cloud

(My names Kazuo. lol)

Kazuo's eyes widen to find his opponent right in front of his face. "Wha...?" Kazuo makes handsigns as fast as possible then he sinks into the earth like it was water and stays under waiting for the right moment to make his move. (Earth Release: Earth Military Movement Technique)

User Image
User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 2:25 pm
"Nice. But sorry, too late." Yuuki stopped moving completing what would be the last handsign needed. "Inbikiri Ekido no Jutsu (Lightning Rage Technique)." Yuuki slapped the ground continuously, lightning popping up everywhere.

The jutsu means lightning come up from the ground.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff