Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:51 pm
Sitting down and looking at the lunch, he was puzzled by what was in the food.

".... What's in this?" He said as he pointed at it. Without even an answer from Johanna, he took a bite of it.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:13 pm
*looks over at zeldrick* its grilled cheese, fruit snacks, and a yohoo. im not trying to kill both of you razz  

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 12:27 am
He looked over at Johanna and chuckled. "Hehe, I know. It just looked a little different from me, that's all.... by the way, this is very good!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 1:03 am
thanks *smiles and eat's hers up quickly. she slows down when she see's some bulldog furries comeing at them*  

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 6:55 pm
Looking up from his half eaten sandwich, he sees the bulldogs and smiles. Being the smartass that he is, he waved to them. "Hey tough guys! Looking for a place to eat? We got seats right here!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 1:48 pm
*she looks at him as if he was nuts. she didnt say anything and hid behind him in fear of what they might do. one of the bulldogs growls and trys to look tough infront of you. another just glares at you as the rest pass on. when they all leave i smack zeldric's head in anger, thankfuly it wasent strong*

you dumb bell!!! are you nuts?! you could have gotten hurt...  

MoonSilver777

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:04 pm
Kyubi walked into the school. he was new there. He looked at his schedule, seeing he was pretty late, and it was already lunch. He quickly went to his new locker, put his stuff away, and went to lunch. He only had one thing: a candy bar. He already had lunch before he got there, and he only needed a small snack. He sat at a table, looked around at teh crowd of people, and took a small bite of his bar.
User Image

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:54 pm
*laughs a little, grinning at Zeldric* Ooh, you got her mad now... Though you may want to lighten up a little, Johanna, those guys were more showy than strong. *One of the dogs turns around, hearing it, and slams his paws on the table*

Bulldog: You wanna say that again, punk?

Gail: *doesn't even flinch* Oh, sorry, I guess your hearing is a bit better than I thought. *a little mad myself, I didn't want trouble  

Gail Akriest

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:06 am
Ark looked at the schedule. "Lunch, huh?" He made his way to the lunch room and looked for a tale to sit at. "Hm..." Scanning the tables, he found a fox sitting alone at a table in the distance, eating a bar of some sort. "He seems okay..." He made his way over and sat across from him. He opened his backpack and took out a bottle of water, drinking half of it. "So, what's your name?" he asked the fox.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:22 am
Enradus
Ark looked at the schedule. "Lunch, huh?" He made his way to the lunch room and looked for a tale to sit at. "Hm..." Scanning the tables, he found a fox sitting alone at a table in the distance, eating a bar of some sort. "He seems okay..." He made his way over and sat across from him. He opened his backpack and took out a bottle of water, drinking half of it. "So, what's your name?" he asked the fox.
"Mrrf... me?" He took another bite of his bar. When he finally swallowed the chocolate, he spoke. "I'm Kyubi.... I'm new to this school." He swayed his tails back and forth. "So whats your name?"  

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:34 am
"Arkturus, Ark for short," he replied. He gulped down the last of his water. "I'm new, as well."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 11:53 am
"heheh.. nice ta meet ya Ark.. ^^ so what class do you have next?" He pulled out his schedule, seeing he had only a half a day anyway, and was to leave after lunch. "hm... why would they make me have only a half day? o.o oh well... I'll just be sticking around the halls till the end of the day.. ^^"  

XxKyubi_KunxX

Gareus Fletcher

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 12:50 pm
"Hm...I think I have Biology and Gym next." Ark put his bottle back into his backpack. "So what're you gonna do now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 3:39 pm
"eh, idunno. I'ma just hang around here for now.... its not like anybody is waiting for me at home... <_  

XxKyubi_KunxX

MoonSilver777

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:33 pm
*looks at the dog in fear but says something* hey now now now...lets be nice to eachother...i dont want to fight...  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games