Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:42 pm
Lizzy laughed quietly to herself as he stomped out of the room like a child. She was still uncertain about the whole demon house thing, but she was slowly beginning to adjust. Looking around for something to do and not wanting to stalk a freshmen, she ended up picking up the doll of Josh by the arm and poking it a bit to see if it would move.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:16 am
[[WOW imagine how that maks josh feel]]

Haze walked upstairs looking around. He tried the key in a few doors but it didnt work. He walked farther down the hall until he saw a door that was cracked open a bit and slver of light ran acroos the hallway. He looked at it curiously and walked to the door and pushed it open slighty. It slid open without a sound. He saw the room was big and decorated nicly. He saw a four poster bed with blood red drapes hanging down to shade anyone sleeping. He walked over to the bed and slowly opened the curtain. He saw a young looking girl sleeping in it. She had red hair and looked alittle to young to even go to the highschool let alone be hear....sleeping. He poked her and whispered quielt"hello.....,?!"  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:41 pm
The girl opened her eyes slightly and in a death grip latched herself to haze, her arms wrapped around him, constricting his movement. Her eyes were black as she raised herself up and brought her mouth close to his neck, long pearl fangs protruded from her maw. She drew him closer, her lips brushed his neck, and she slowly pressed her fangs deep into his throat, there was a yell from the door as Mint ran in a pulled her away from Haze. The girl fell back and fell right asleep, Mint grabbed Haze and ran down stairs to were the others were and threw him onto one of the chairs. "What the hell do you think you were doing up there you idiot!?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:58 pm
Startled by the people bursting into the room, Lizzy dropped the doll but quickly picked him up and put him back in his place as if nothing had happened. She turned around to face the two guys and questioned the one who was yelling. "Where did he go that your freaking out about?"  

twilight_pixie

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 12:42 am
Mint's eyes flashed, and he glared at Lizzy. With a gesture towards Haze's bloddy neck he spoke angrily. "Your friend here was in Master Lin's room! He could have been killed if I wasnt there to check on her!" He took a deep breath and inspected Haze's neck. "You could have been killed, or worse 'turned'."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:52 am
Haze was to startled to even try to move away when she latched herself to him. He felt somethng pain and sharp go into his neck. He heard some one yell and the next thing he knew it he was in the small living room with mint yelling at him. He felt alittle dizzy and nuastious from his little encounter. "Mr.Mint....," He said in a slurred tone, Could you mind toning it down a bit , your giving me a headache," He said and felt his neck and brought his hand back to look at the blood.He looked at it unconcerned because he was out of it. ," I think im gonna take a nap now," he said and slumped in the chair as e fell asleep.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 11:50 am
Mint sighed and rubbed his temples. "Idiot...." Mint lifted Haze and carried him over to the dragon on the carpet and set him down next to it on the rug. The dragon gave Mint a questioning look. "This human is off limits, dont let him out of you're sight till I return." The dragon nodded and laid it's head across Haze's chest. Mint stood and faced the others. "I'll be back, I need to make a few round trips to the undercity, I'll be back." He headed for the stairs.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:03 am
Haze stirred ever so slightly as he felt the dragons head lay on his chest. His hand moved up to its head a scratched it. He didnt even know he was doing this. Eventually his arm wrapped around the dragons head and he was hugging it to his body much like he wouldve done with a teddy bear.

((.......poor dragon.....))  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:20 pm
The dragon's eyes widened but it kept still. The beast sighed and relaxed. Mint had been gone for quite a while now. Namman had fallen asleep on the floor against the wall.

((Hey chibi, I got to talk to you, I'll pm you.))  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:30 pm
((yupyup i got ur pm smile ))  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:35 pm
(((Super.))) blaugh

Mint suddenly appeared next to Haze with a small vial of blue goo, and a REALLY BIG needle. He filled up the needle and lifted Haze's neck. And injected it into the hole Lin's fang had made.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:42 pm
(( D:, MY NECK.....YOU b*****d!!!!! lol jk biggrin ))

Hazes eyes shot open as he felt a sing ing sensation in hisneck. He bolted from that spot to the corner and curled up[ as he looked at Mint and the needle in his hand. "G-g-g-get away f-from m-mee," He said his eyes still focused on the needle. Haze was terrified of needles. He felt his neck and looked at his hand there was dried blood and some blood stuff. He took off his shirt and wiped his neck and his hand to get it off him. Then he threw it into the fire and waited for Mint to make his next move. "I'd r-r-rather become a v-vampire then have a needle i-i-i-in me," He stuttered ready to run.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:49 pm
Mint glared. "Your gonna be one in a minute, now get over here before I have to kill you." Mint stood and stepped towards him.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 6:55 pm
((looks like your gonna have to kill me....o welll....wat a wats efor allt hose b-e-a-utiful ladies out there who need someone to luve xD ))

"NO," Haze yelled at him and booked it out of the room and down the stairs, not carring about thwe demons that are suppose to be down here. He was more terrified of needles then monsters exspecially if the needle is BIG like mints. He ran for as far as he could for as long as he could until he fell tired to the ground.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:03 pm
Mint took off after him, his feet a blur, but for some strange reason he stopped at the bottom of the stairs, a figure standing in his way. After miles of tunnel and caves Haze ran into a nicely lit marble room, where he collapsed. A person was standing there, a young boy he looked human. "Oh! Are you alright? You look exhausted." He walked over and looked down at Haze with an air of concern.

((Ill have his profile up in a minute.))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games