Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

slayer898

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:07 am

(is moving in his sleep) *goddamnit jynx c'mon we have to go and get the stuff from the store like mom told us you know what will happen if we dont get back. yes marcus i know we get beat with the stick again.....* mew mew mew
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:53 pm

"The poor thing"said Bagera quietly"it will be difficult to tell him of what he really is,but...it must be done."

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:05 am

"what now?" Myra wondered, as she stared at the sleeping guy 'mew mew' in his sleep. That looks so childish, I do wonder if he'll remember doing that when he wakes up she thought.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 8:39 pm

zen snuck off away from the group he found a quiet place on his own, he let his aura spill out of his body and began training in it praticeing his fighting move in repitation

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:33 am

Bagera,still holding the restless,unconsious Jynx,did not notice Zen slip away from the group.However,her ears twitched when she sensed an interesting aura."Do you sense it too Myra?Little Zen has quite the interesting spirit."She walked toward the aura and silently watched Zen train for a moment.
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 11:43 am

Myra shook her head, never had been good with sensing auras or such. But she followed Bagera, curious about what the possible aura could lead to.

Dark stardragon

6,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:12 pm

zen kept praticeing not noticeing them watching, his aura kept going it was different then a normal fox there was something in it something familar
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Bagera broke the silence and softly said"Where did you learn to train your aura in that way Zen?"

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:39 pm

he was cought off guard "get away" his aura swooped n on him and entered his bandages, they lashed out at bagera but stoped befor they hit her "oh it's just you....what did you say"
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:01 am

"I see,so it is your aura that controls those bandages."Bagera chuckled"It's a most interesting technique,where did you learn it?"

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

slayer898

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:54 am

i ******** told you brats to get skim milk not 1% you ******** morons. were sorry mom we forgot what is the diffrence anyway? who ******** cares?! you know what will happen know *she picks up the stick and goes into a attacking position and beats jynx and marcus many times*
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:10 pm

Bagera looks down at the restless Jynx in her arms"The poor dear seems to be having a nightmare...hmm."she says as she stokes his head to try and ease his slumber.

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

omega_fox

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:10 pm

"oh i made it up my self but the aura stuff was tought to me...um"
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:25 am

you know she dont like hitting us marcus. bullshit jynx you could see it in her eyes but tonight we will be hit no more i learned a spell from sachool today that will give us emense power to where she will fear us. but brother thats forbidden magic.so would you rather be in jail or beaten by her again? fine brother we will preform the ritual

slayer898

omega_fox

PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:29 pm

he let out a sigh "my teacher, a dragon slayer.....i was tought to manipulate my aura so i could invent my own techniques since dragons would recognize the basics of dragon slaying when we try to use them" he said talking about being a dragon slayer infront of two dragons was kinda awkward
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff