Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:34 pm
Exodus nodded his head to show he was alright. He went to Azumi as quickly as he could and helped her up, "You ok?" he placed his hand on her palms and concentrated on the wounds. He healed them with no scars, "'They may still hurt, but it's healed."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:40 pm
Musashi looekd at Noah,"to tell you the truth i wasnt sure....she said she was testing my abilities, i said no, and she attacked me...then we went at it..." Musashi concluded,"it was fun while it lasted..." he muttered.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:43 pm
Noah rubbed his shoulder. "Yeah, I could see how that could be really fun." he said leaning against a tree. "So, what do we do now?" he asked looking around.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:43 pm
karin had been MIA for a bit and finally started to show back up, she had no idea what was going on and just planed to wait for people to tell her, she walked around were ever she was, she dident really know and was confused.  

Sindenky

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:48 pm
Musashi smirked,"well...i dont know about you pal...but i didnt finish my drink...." Musashi looked around,"which way is town?..." Musashi asked.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:51 pm
karin was trying to remember who was on her side in all of this, but everyone she thought of was dead, "well this sux! i wonder if her have an HQ or anything, wonder how ill know whos who!" she looked around at the people around her questionably.  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Noah pointed down the path in which they had come. "Town's that way. I could use a drink too." he said calmly.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 5:55 pm
Rin sheathed her swords, slightly disappointed that there was no need to use them. Turning around, she started walking there herself. "I think I'll search for more information about some of these attacks against us..." Staying clueless about what exactly was going on regarding the shards and stones was starting to annoy her greatly. At least having a clue on what they did or how they came to be would give her peace of mind.  

Sharkpups24

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:00 pm
Exodus placed his sword on his back where it belonged. He walked towards town, slowly regaining his strength back. "Maybe I can find some supplies that are in this barren town that we can use."  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:03 pm
Karin just wandered around the town waiting to see if anyone would show up, she was siting on the rood reading erotic stories and sucking on a red Popsicle.  

Sindenky

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:05 pm
Musashi walked near the town,"doesnt look that barren!" Musashi laughed, as he headed inside.

The Dark figure, somewhat interested in the fight,"...commander...this boy seems unable to control his abilities...nevertheless....impressive....as for that other child...his rage..perhaps we can use that to our advantage..." the commander walked in,"sir....we have news of another character roaming in the same area...she seems to be able to use special abilities as well..." the dark figure looked ahead,"...bring them to me..." the commander nodded and left.  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:08 pm
karin purked up as masashi walk into the town, she shoved the stories into her pocket and jumped the roofs following him. 'hes cute.' she thought as she did.  

Sindenky

Forsaken Exodus

Exodus laughed, "Keyword is that." He entered town and looked around at the different buildings. "We should probably meet somewhere if we decide to split up."  
Noah shook his head and followed Mushashi. This kid needs to really to get serious, because nothing is funny about getting your butt whooped by some weird girl. he thought. He stood outside the bar and just sat in the shadows.  

Omega Awesome391

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 6:14 pm
Musashi yawned, as he walked inside, he sat down at one of the seats,"one green tea please..." they handed him a cup and Musashi looked at it, somewhat doubtful.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games