Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Tsukigakure Port [ Enter / Exit ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Muppins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 1:56 pm
It takes more than distance
to break a bond as strong as ours.

-----The pair arrived at the Tsukikagure port in due time. Last time she was here, Ame ran across the water. She nodded to Aino and followed him silently. She had never actually been inside the village itself, just at the docks where she last met Ripp-sama.

It takes more than years
to make us drift apart.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:12 pm

Sakuya walked out of the boat, its been almost a year since he saw anyone he knew, "Man I hate boats" said Sakuya under his breath. Sakuya looked around, "So where was I going again" asked Sakuya to himself? Sakuya walked to the guard, "umm do you know where I'm suppose to go" asked Sakuya with a smile? The guard looked at him weird and turn his head away from him, "Rude much" said Sakuya.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Muppins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:27 pm

-----Ame returned to the port to wait for Ripp. Her eyes caught sight of an unfamiliar face. Though this was not her village, Tsuki was now officially their ally. And even if they weren't allied, she was still friends with Ripp. "You there, who are you and what is your purpose for being in Tsukikagure?" The young woman addressed Sakyua harshly. Her defense was immediately up in case he decided to tried to pull something funny.

It takes more than years
to make us drift apart.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:30 pm
"Harsh." the clone said as he walked up to the port. He turned to look at Sakuya and asked."Who are you?"  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:32 pm
I Made A Promise That I Will Wait For You..
I Will Keep That Promise Till The End..

Ripp entered the port, coming from his office. His Tsukigakure robes were on. He was going to fight in robes? Uncomfortable to fight in, but, he was comfortable with just that. He smiled and then looked at Sakuya. " Ame-san, Aino-san. This is the previous Kazekage, Sakuya. " He said, nodding as they had met before.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Sakuya turned around and saw women staying there, "Oh hello there" said Sakuya smiling. "I'm am here to see...what was his name again" said Sakuya, he was terrible at remembering names. Sakuya notice Ripp, "Oh i was looking for him" said Sakuya smiling as he pointed at Ripp.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Muppins

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:36 pm

-----Ame bowed in apology to Sakuya. Apparently the Tsukikage this man were previously acquainted. "No harm done I hope." She flashed him reluctant smile and nodded to both Ripp and Sakuya. "Whenever you're ready Ripp-sama."

It takes more than years
to make us drift apart.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:36 pm
"Short term memory effect. I say either a mental breakdown or hit his head real bad." he said and stared at the X-Kazekage. From what he sees it seem like what just come out of his mouth might be right.  

Aino Tsukaima

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:38 pm

Ripp nodded to Sakuya and then Ame. " Hai, let's go. " Ripp said as he looked at the Chunnin. " Let's go. " He said to him as well and started to go on the Tsukikage's personal ship. He smiled as his robe flew with the wind, but staying onto Ripp's body. As he entered the ship's deck, he waited for the others to do so as well.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:42 pm
Aino walked up to the ship and got in. His eyes was still on the x-Kazekage."I say if I have a medical nin with me and report of what he did for the last 6 months then I can cure him. But I don't have either so I can, man that just suck. I should have become a medical nin instead. But if that then I won't be able to passed the exam for the special weapons and then I can't fufil the dream and I won't be able to..." he he shut his mouth with his hands and sighed."I talk to much, why?" he asked himself.  

Aino Tsukaima

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:43 pm

Sakuya looked at Ame, "Nope nothing harm, you were just being cautious" said Sakuya with a smile. Sakuya then looked at Aino, "Maybe never really found out" said Sakuya laughing. "Ok off to......where again" asked Sakuya smiling and feeling stupid?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:45 pm

-----Ame boarded the ship and looked at Sakyua. "We're going to Iwagakure. There's some .. business we have to attend to. If you catch my drift..." Her words trailed off and she ceased to talk. She wasn't the talkative type, unlike Aino and Sakyua. She waited for them to leave the port and start their journey to Iwa.

It takes more than years
to make us drift apart.

Muppins

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:47 pm

Ripp nodded to the captain of the ship and then sighed. " Were setting sail. " Ripp said as the ship started and headed towards the other side: Land. Then, when they reached land once more, they will head to Iwa.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 2:51 pm

"Darn it, I just got off that hell hole thing" said Sakuya as got onto the boat, he hates boats. "Ok off to the rock....to something" said Sakuya as laughed and sat down on the floor of the ship. Sakuya started to hum a song to get his mind off of the ocean and traveling on a boat.

Sarius Tanaka

Dangerous Genius

7,050 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Sat Jul 19, 2008 6:00 pm
Aino sat on the tall cane from one of the machine and stare at the horizon. He haven't receive any news from his two clones and is nervous. He wonder what is happening out there.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff