Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

A God Named Blacklist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:18 pm

Shuuya took his hood off, showing his scar on his face and looked over at the guy sitting at the window.
"If you want to kill me, don't try a paper bomb like my brother tried."
Shuuya then left to go train.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 9:01 am
The clone disappeared as the real Asami appeared inside her own office. She lets out a sigh, then a yawn. "Well, that wasn't fun.." Asami said in her own thoughts and mind. She smiled as she stood in front of her own large window that was in her office and looked out towards the village. "I should start training my shinobi.."
The World Is A Puzzle And..
..We're Two Pieces That Fit Perfectly Together.

iL1fe

A God Named Blacklist

PostPosted: Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:35 pm
Shuuya walked into Asamis' office to find her in.
"So your back. Mind telling me about the group you called Akutski now?"
He asked as he walked beside Asami.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:37 am
"It is an organization. They are mostly known to take demons from Jinchuurikis, they have been known for awhile now. You must be careful when you see one of the Akatsuki Members; They may take you down easily, but.. That is why I am here. Shinobi of the Moon cannot be taken down easily, but we will put up a fight, stronger than the rest of the countries." Asami said, as she took in a small breath, then exhaling it.

iL1fe

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 10:37 am
Ripp came in and saw the real Asami. He smiled as he gave her a wave and asked her a question, "Hey sis, don't you think it's time for you to test me..?" Ripp asked her, he knew that she would know what he meant.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 11:28 am
"I guess it is, I am in need of higher rankers, I will be testing you soon. So please be ready." Asami said as she nodded at him.

iL1fe

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:12 pm
Ripp nodded and looked at Asami. He sighed as she knew that Ripp was strong enough to be more than a Genin. He sighed as he looked at her and smiled, then nodding once more. "I'll be waiting then." He said to Asami as he sat on the couch now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:08 am
Ripp walked in as he lets out a small sigh. He looked at the Tsukikage's desk. It was his now, the island was his now. He looked to where he saw Asami last and frowned. "I know you'll be back.." Ripp whispered to himself. He smiled to himself. "..but until that day, I will protect Tsukigakure for you.." Ripp whispered once more as he sat down on the chair, which was his now. He set down a picture of him and Asami on his desk, on a picture frame. He smiled as he looked at his beautiful sister and himself at the beach. He lets out another sigh as he looked towards the window, waiting for someone to come.  

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

A God Named Blacklist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 10:09 pm
Shuuya walked into the Tsukikages office, walking up to the desk to find Asami's brother sitting in her chair.
"Asami will kill you if she..."
He stopped in the middle of his sentance, wondering what was wrong.
"...where is Asami anyways?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:33 am
"..Right here." Asami said as she walked in. "Ripp is our new Tsukikage; Though, I am also the Tsukikage. We will both be." Asami said, nodding. Her strange entrance was awkward, though, she had only been gone for a day. Leaving the island was not a choice, she was forced to. Yet, she has made her way back, never wanting to leave her village like that again.
Your One In A Million..
..I'd Rather Die Than Live Without You.

iL1fe

A God Named Blacklist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:08 pm
Shuuya turned as he heard Asamis' voice.
"Asami, could I ask a favor of you?"
He asked as he pulled his hood back, letting his blonde hair free to the light.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:17 pm
"Yes, you may." Asami said as she now knows where Ripp had gone. Konoha. He was already attacking, and Asami stayed here just in case for an attack. "What do you need..?" Asami asked politely.
Your One In A Million..

iL1fe

A God Named Blacklist

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:31 pm
iAikou
"Yes, you may." Asami said as she now knows where Ripp had gone. Konoha. He was already attacking, and Asami stayed here just in case for an attack. "What do you need..?" Asami asked politely.
Your One In A Million..

Shuuya took a deep breath then exhaled it.
He then cleared his throat.
"I want to become stronger, will you train me?"

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:51 pm
((to aikou: The Sound is launching a full scale attack on Cloud. We ask for your assistance, however, we understand that you have stated that you do not wish to aid in attacks, and respect this. If you will not aid in the attack, then we ask that you be prepared to defend the Sound should we be defeated.))  

Yuan Shisho2

iL1fe

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:07 pm
Asami nodded towards Shuuya, one of her Genins in the Moon. "I gladly will." Asami said as she told him to come to the training grounds. Thus, Asami disappeared, heading towards that area.
Your One In A Million..

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games