Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:12 pm
Athena smiled. "I dont mind about cliches'"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:14 pm
Aquarius grabbed Athena's hand and said,'Cool."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:40 pm
((Ive to much reading in one day. Ah! xp razz eek ))

"Well, Fox contacted me earlier before you guys came. And she told me about Black Feather, Vesta, and Turgon excaping by some help from one of our own enemies Corona. Then i heard some screaming in the background and I lost Fox's signal and I believe there was some sort of battle. You see Fox went on a mission to go find our teamates who have been missing and I guess she got caught up in a real mess. So I don't know what happen after that contact," explained Gemini. "And so I want to show myself back to the Titans in order to get help from you all. We can use the help to find the others and maybe even Fox," sai Gemini.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:44 pm
"Oh, no. Poor Foxy(nickname for Fox)," said Rose in a upset voice.

Fortunna looked at Leo and heard what he said. She looked at both Athena and Aquarius and said, "Yeah great couple. And so do we but right now we got some trouble. My dear friend Fox is missing." She looked down looking upset and sighed.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:47 pm
Draco nodded his head. "Yep. Poor Fox." He paused before saying. "I'm Draco, by the way."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:52 pm
"Nice too meet you by the way Draco," said Rose. She than said, "But I do know Fox wouldn't want us to be sad though she would want us to make a plan. And Gemini you said you want to show yourself to the Titans and want all of our help?"  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:53 pm
Leo smiled and as he put his arm around fortunna said,"don't worry I'll track her down."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:56 pm
Athena looked at Gemini and the rest of the team. "We could all split up into teams. Some people search the sky another could do it by foot and maybe others could use a tracking divice." She looked at everyone. "Ugh...just a suggestion."  

ElectricCandii

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:57 pm
Then Fortunna put her head up and she said, "Your right. She wouldn't want us to be like this. she would want us to think of a plan before acting. Right Gemini?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:59 pm
Leo stepped forward and said,"If anyone has something with her sent I could probably track her down."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:29 pm
"Not me," said Gemini. "You guys we do need to make a plan but first we need help from the Titans and your correct Rose," she said.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:53 pm
Draco grinned. "Well then let's head towards that Tower that Gemini told us about. And it's good to meet you, Rose. I just wish we had met when Fox wasn't missing..."  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:58 pm
"Um, Arachnid is it alright if I go to the tower and to show them that I'm not dead. and besides I miss my parents and family. and I can really use all your guys help," said Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~

Starfire walked out of her room and into the main room to fine Raven and Scott with a girl laying on the couch. Starfire ran up to them and realized that the girl is Fox. "Huh, Fox. How did she...," said Starfire as she stopped and stared ather son. "We'll talk about this later and maybe I won't tell your father," she said in a stern tone but than looked back at Fox. "Oh, poor Fox. Oh, look at these brusis and cuts. Scott go get me some bandages and medsince for not all of Raven's powers won't heal her up," said Starfire.

Then fox started to stir in her sleep and said in her sleep, "Uh...Gemini..help."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:35 am
Robin entered the room stunned to see Fox. 'Fox !' he exclimaed. 'What happened ?' he demandned moving forward looking at Starfire. He heard he mumblings. What was going on to today.

'Hold up. I know who you mean that girl who helped me and Arachnid take that gang of smugglers when went on holiday up in New York ?' he exclaimed. 'My R/S sense can track her anywhere she is' he added he closed his eyes focusing his concentartion on the girls memory. He eyes popped open the location clear in his head. 'She's at the tower with Scott, Robin,Raven and Starfire. She's ok just a few bruises and cuts' he addded to calm down Arachnid.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:49 am
Arahcnid let out a sigh or relief. He didn't know why, Fox was tough and could take care of her self though was glad she was in safe hands. 'Sure bring the others if you wish since Fox is at the tower' he announced smilning under his mask.'Oh hi Draco !' he waved.

Scott mearlry nodded grabbing a handul mixutre of various bottles of dulle medicnes and wraps of bandages. 'Here Mom' he siad placing the heavy load down besides her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games