Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:05 pm
She shook her head. "I'm sorry but I need to train. You might think I'm strong but I'm actually really weak for a Special Jounin." she told him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:06 pm
"Byakuga hi whats up!", "you want to spar?"  

Detachi

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:07 pm
focues 50 percent of chakra to his chest and then lets it got to his mouth and then byakuga does hand signs and says "Goukakyuu No Jutsu" and a meduim sized fire ball appear about to hit the logs. "yes i go the jutsu down"

:hey detachi yea let spar"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:08 pm
(dude how did you learn that jutsu, your an academy student.)  

Detachi

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:10 pm
(kikimouri how ever you spell her name tought it to me and i got it down after the like 6th time)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:11 pm
Kiara noticed Detachi. "Okay, you two move over so that I don't accidently injure you two." she told them.

((If it's in the Basic, you can learn it.. otherwise, you dn't know it... and make sure someone teahces it to you.. you can't learn it on your own))  

GorgeousC

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 pm
(kikmouri udh idk her name taught it and stuff idk it confusing)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:12 pm
"Sweet, i should seiriusly give it some thought to training with her, But en garde!", "Bushin no jutsu!", (Detachi instantly makes 4 clones each carreing a kunai) "Charge!"< detachi screams  

Detachi

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:13 pm
((Oh, okay.. then you know it.. and BTW, it's Kikiomoru))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:14 pm
takes 2 chakra pills "ello clones"  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:15 pm
whispers to self "time for the Goukakyuu Jutsu"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:16 pm
"Hello", said the clones and original at the same time, they waited for byakuga's next move...  

Detachi

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:17 pm
more chakra goes to his chest and les flows to his mouth and byakuga does hand signs and yells"Goukakyuu No Jutsu" not a big or small fireball appears "ugh i need more chakra pills"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:20 pm
"TO LATE!!!", a Detachi clone runs up to byakuga on the side opposite of him chargeing at his with a kunai!  

Detachi

GorgeousC

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:20 pm
Kiara pushes the two out of the way so that they don't get hit. "If any clones get in the way, I'll hit them and then they poof away." she told them. She then learned the Jutsu Katon: Shouidan No Jutsu (Fire Release: Incendiary Technique). Once she learned it, some flames stuck out of the ground. She then nodded happly. She then looked at Byakuga. "Don't take too many pills. If you do, the Hokage will have a meeting with you because it's better to get Chakra the old way. Resting up." she told him.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games