Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates [ Read 1st post before entering/exiting ] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

master gaelin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:33 am
"Well its true! they didn't want that!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:34 am
Raito walked back up to Xiah and took him and slamed him on the ground and started to hit him "why are you being so stupid"  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

master gaelin

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am
"What about you're sister she's worried about you!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:36 am
"my parents died because of me, my dog almost died, WHY AM I SO WEAK!" Xiah screamed  

Dripples

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:37 am
Raito still was punching Xiah "shut up your not weak"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:37 am
"because you don't practice enough Xiah."  

xLytez

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:39 am
"SHUT UP, I practice everyday, but look i am weak," Xiah couldn't stop crying. "What do you guys know?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:40 am
Raito then started punching even harder "you are not weak youtook on all of us for a good amount of time"  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:40 am
"i'll show you what i mean come to the training grounds."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:43 am
Xiah as still, "heh you guys really do believe i am strong don't you" Xiah said  

Dripples

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 am
Raito looked at Xiah "i do and i have to say i think i know why you mother and father becuase you are always running away you never stop to think am i doing the right thing...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:45 am
You should be a medic nin they don't have to be stroung they just have to be good smile !"  

master gaelin

xLytez

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 am
"Xiah you aren't weak but as long as you keep telling yourself you are you will never understand just how strong you really are."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:48 am
"heh i rather not be a medic, but now i have something to say, I give up on running away, thats why im so weak, i always run away from the truth, to be strong i gotta fight it," Xiah said. "You can put me in prison, now that i know i don't care,"  

Dripples

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:51 am
Raito got off of Xiah "good to know" Raito said as he gave a comforting smile... Raito then picked up xiah "Ok guys lets go and Hokage-sama come at your own speed ill put him in prison for you" Raito said as he jumped away  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 155 156 157 158 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games