Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: The Grim Future Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite Titan?
Robin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Starfire
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Raven
46%
 46%  [ 6 ]
Cyborg
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Beast Boy
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

l_uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:34 pm
"This may help you remember,Italius."Sora said.His entire was on fire and he punched Italius in the stomach."If you get up,will be forced to melt you to the ground!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:41 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Italius ignited and appeared behind Sora. he then kicked him in the side and said,"I still have no idea who you are."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

l_uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:49 pm
~~Future~~
"My name is Sora you idiot!I hope you have learned some new moves."Sora exclaimed.He then turned the fire around Italius off."I can control fire in some very impressing ways."Sora then melted the rock under Italius' feet,melting him to the ground."I dare you to get out now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:53 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Italius smiled and spun around rapidly creating a tornado. He then shot a fire blast at it causing it to become a fire torando and said,"What do you think of that."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

l_uke

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:06 pm
"Not bad,but not good enough!"Sora said.He then extinguished the fire in the tornado.Sora then heated the air around Italius to explode.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:15 pm
Italius had barely managed to avoid the attack. he then appeared in front of Sora and punched him in the stomach sending him flying into the ruins.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:19 pm
~~Future~~

Nightwing pulled out his grappler. He shot it, beginning to run. It wrapped around Oracle's body. Nightwing tugged, causing her to fall.

Bloodbane shot some shadows out. They wrapped around Starfire, constricting her. Even if they didn't hurt her directly, they were tight.

Meanwhile, Raven was trying to get the little girl to leave. "Come on... What's your name?" She asked her as she glanced at the battle.

Cyborg pounded the communicator. It was fuzzy. He tried again. "Hey. Changeling! Get down here! I think you need to see something."

~~Past~~

"Okay. That's better." Robin said, patting her. He pulled out his communicator to see if he could track Starfire. The trace on her communicator was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:22 pm
"Big mistake,Italius."Sora said.Sora burst into flames and set part of the ruins on fire."Nobody messes with me!"  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:29 pm
~~~~~future~~~~~
Change ling sighed and headed for the tower. Once he got there h noticed a figure (Raven) in the distance but couldn't tell who it was.

Italius increased his heat to match Sora and said,"bring it."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:37 pm
"With pleasure.But before we start..."Sora started heating the air around the ruins,and then blew up the rest of the tower.He watched it crumble."Ready,Italius?"  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:41 pm
Italius smiled and said,"Sure ready.....set....." He then ran and puched Sora sending him flying into the water. "Go"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:48 pm
Sora started boiling the water around him.He finally evaporated all the water on him."Okay,Italius.If you keep running around,im going to have to burn those legs off!"  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 8:25 am
~~~~~future~~~~~
Italius yawned and said,"Huh, did you say something."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:50 am
"You cannot beat all of us.You better quit now,Italius!"Sora made a ring of fire around Italius,and then made it explode around him.  

l_uke

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 10:56 am
~~~~~future~~~~~
The explosion had left Italius in a lot of pain but he still got up and dust himself off. he then ignited and said,"Ok, now I'm pissed." Suddenly Italius appeared in front of Sora and kicked him into the air. h then jumped above Sora and kicked him back down at the ground as he yelled,'Take this."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games