Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3Rton

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:27 am
Ric walks up from behind Kashiim.
Hmm storm is raging in future.

"Kashiim i want you to have this." Ric says showing small necklace
"Time of war is coming i don't think that it's safe for any of us.... It will bring good luck to you." Ric says with serious.

"Hmmh i see what you are aiming at Ric." Ryo
"it's the only way." Ric's mind throws back at Ryo.

((My charakters can spek with each other in their minds.))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:00 pm
"What the....? A neclace? What for?" kashiim asked Ric confusedly, and then turned to the other guy and said, "Yeah maybe ill fight with you later kid, I still got to pay you back for that coment earlier."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:48 pm
"I really do apologize, I noticed not what a great ninja you really are. But if you think you can take me, then bring it." Chao said hopingly  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:00 pm
"Wow. Your a student. Who thinks he can beat a jounin. Ric did you give him some sorta brain messer upper pill, cause he's crazy." Kashiim said fighting a laugh.

(Honestly you can't beat someone that is two ranks above you. And im at least two above you. And I would beat you even though i only know 9 jutsu.)  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:08 pm
"You may want to start taking pills now, because the headache you will get from fighting me is gonna hurtcha. Hmph"

((I have no plans of winning, even though I am about to be a genin, which would only put me 1 level below you, ))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:24 pm
(You would still be two levels below me cause chuunin is in between you and me.)

"A headache from fighting a weakling like you? Ha right."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:34 pm
""Haha, too many ways to beat ma? Just playin, how about you back up them words?"
((make up your mind how you wana count the diffrence... but i know... i was gonna lose anywayz,, and still am, i just want some roleplay...sorry if my character sounds cocky...thats just how he is...hes been through alot...read his profile and you'ss understand..or mine a ric's convo in the springs...))

((GTG))((WILL CHECK IN THE MORNING AS ALWAYS))  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:47 pm
(Dude irl ive been through more than you could have nightmares of. Read the rules and you will see what i mean about the "Cant beat someone two levels higher than you.)

"Actually your first guess was right."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 3:24 am
((True though i must say that that doesn't stop peoples from acting though if they want to as long as they don't god mod.))

"It will bring you good luck it's memento of my parents it protected me when i was younger." Ric says.
"I can feel that something is about to happen i am not sure is it related to Mikyo's army or akatsuki but i can feel that it touches us all. I don't want my first pupil in sand to die."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:34 am
"Yay i'm cared about." Kashiim said eyeing the necklace again. "So it's only a good luck necklace,right? It can't control me, right?"  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:44 am
"When would you like to spar?" ((FOR THE LAST TIME, sorry for caps, I am not going to beat you, my rp character is dark and mysterious. Im sorry about what you have went through in real life, but my rp character is kind of cocky, and if i wasnt acting like that, then it wouldnt be good rp...get what im saying. I Understand I am going to lose, im just going with my rp))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:04 am
((I think that he all readu understand xP
Kashiim do you think that i am control freak ?))

"No it can't controll you or take over your mind." Ric says with slight amusement in his voice  

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:47 pm
((as sure hope so... what did he mean by what hes been through in rl?))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:17 pm
(Ric i dont think your a control freak. its just when someone gives you a neclace or something you dont want them to like know where you are always.LOL. And Huntur, let's just say my breath is one less taken for if i do than the world is mistaken.{yeah start of my new poem. It means that everytime i breath there is a good chance ill die because of whats happening})

"Ok, ill let you start first kid." Kashiim said aloof laying down his guitar.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:23 pm
Chao laid down his armadillo and Arura flew off his shoulder preparing for battle. "Hmph, here it goes." Chuin pulled out his kunais ((sorry i keep messin up my name, it really is Chuin)). Chao threw one kunai as Arura secretly flew behind him.  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff