Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Team Saber Spec. Ops Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:47 pm
Drake blinked staring at the custom kunai in his hand. " Thank you." He followed Raito to the tree. "You think you could teach me Futon: Daitoppa?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:53 pm
Raito "yeah sure i kinda figured you would want to learn that.... ok first things first make the right hand signs" Raito does the hand signs "then gather some wind in you mouth.... then use another burst of chakra to shoot the wind out like gunpowder but the chakra doesnt come out just the wind... like this" Ratio did the hand signs "Futon: Daitoppa" raito blew a small amount of wind out of his mouth "i did it slowly so you could see.... so you go ahead pratice that" Raito said smiling....

((OCC: Im gOIng to sleep bye))  

XxXEmo BappiXxX

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:57 pm
Drake nodded understanding. "All right." He walked to a clearing and began practicing both the WInd and the Fire Jutsu he had been taught.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 3:59 pm
Kiara just watched.
((Whoa, lots of stuff going on))  

GorgeousC

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:07 pm
Drake notice Kiara watching. "You gonna be watching all day?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:09 pm
Kiara shrugged. "Umm, well, I- I'm going to go." she said and left the Training Grounds hoping Uno would come.  

GorgeousC

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 4:10 pm
Drake blinked but went back to practicing.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 5:05 pm
Some Metal came out and stopped the Petals. "True Power huh? You don't even know what Power is." Uno declared. He then made hand signs. Feather Needle Barrage." Feathers flew at Raito from every direction. They were as sharp as Ninja needles but alot faster, also When used in the Justu they come from every direction not just thrown.  

L K r e g e r

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 2:43 am
Raito shouted "thats enough now.... i was joking about evil being true power... i just wanted to piss you off so that you showed me your true potential...." Raito said eyes closed and barley awake...... "But one thing that is true is that if you don't attack with the will to kill you will never be able to become a ninja...." Raito said looking straight into Uno's eyes....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:33 am
Uno looked up "If it was you I wanted to kill then you'd be dead." Uno held out his palm and the Silver Column came out of the ground and landed on it.  

L K r e g e r

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 5:44 am
Raito still staring right in Uno's eyes was disappointed at Uo "why did you not do it then even if i am a friend or foe i was still standing in your way...." Raito looked down and sighed.... "This is why your father doesn't want you...."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:15 am
Uno's rage came out and he shot metal out of his arm at Raito. "I didn't kill you because you don't stand in my way. But now you pissed me off." -POOF- the sliver Column was gone and Uno took Canoti from his back.  

L K r e g e r

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:23 am
Raito "again you didnt stike me.... your father was right your worthless"..... Raito said as he jumped up on to his feet swiftly.... and dogged the attack  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:32 am
Uno made a water vortex and shover it into Canori. He then Body flickered at Raito and swung at Raito's neck.  

L K r e g e r

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 6:36 am
Raito stared at Uno's attack and then swiftly brought his katana out and blocked the attack..... then he grew closer to Uno "you are so pathetic" Raito yelled as he head butted Uno  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games