Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:27 pm
((Aight, coo. ))

Cobain slowly moved his hands to the top of his head, staring at Kiae, hurt. "I don't want to fight either of you." He pleaded. "Please, stop this." He made no move toward his bardiche, laying on the ground.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:30 pm
(Glad we cleared that up xd )

Ethin sheathed his sword but kept a hand on the hilt as he returned to his horse. But he didn't get back on the horse, Ethin just held the reins and looked from person to person.  

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:35 pm
Andurael stepped off his horse. He turned to the madman. "That is good. Makes my job easy. " He began stride to the madman with a deadly grace often seen in warders. "Make any attempt to resist and you might end up dead." He drew the shorter of the two sword as he neared him. He planned on clubbing the man over the head with pummel of sword no matter what move the man made. He swung the pummel forward in swift hook aimed for the back of the man's head.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:38 pm
Cobain looked to Kiae as the swing was made, his eyes sorrowful and almost accusing. The blow landed, and Cobain fell to his knees, not quite down yet. He fought to keep tears of sadness from his eyes and waited for the second blow to fall, wondering if he really cared anymore whether or not the man killed him.  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:39 pm
Esole looked from man to man. First, Andurael for hitting the man after he said he didn't want to fight. Then Ethin, for leaving even though she hadn't told him to. This was all becoming too much for Esole to take in. "Stop!" she demanded, "This is all a bunch of bloody foolishness. Can we not just leave tie the man to a tree and be done with it?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:41 pm
( eek OMG, Andurael's gonna do it!! rofl )

"I like that too!" Kiae agreed, eyeing the cat out of the corner of her eye. So help her, if it tried to climb up the inside of her skirts like last time...
She was glad Andurael was concentrating on her orders for once, though. She knew he wouldn't kill him, and was sure all Cobain needed was a good rest to keep him from following her. Tying him to a tree worked just as well, however.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:43 pm
((Edit)) Andurael sheathed his sword. "Pardon, Aes'Sedai, i usually follow orders to the letter. I do prefer tieing the man up to beating him unconscious." He eyes fell on the cat finally. Ignoring the desires to pet it right away he went back to his horse to get some rope.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:46 pm
Cobain swayed on his knees, dazed and somewhat bemused. Andurael's blow would be enough to stagger him, but combined with the fact he hadn't slept in five days, he was fighting to keep consious.
"You know I"ll follow you." He said absently. "I"ll be by your side until the day I die."  

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

Professor Inky
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:47 pm
Esole's frustrations seemed to be overwhelming her. She growled and turned her horse to continue on down the road. She could hear the soft click of Ethin's horse on the gravel road. She hadn't heard him mount but knew he would follow her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2008 9:50 pm
"That would be very satisfactory, Andurael," Kiae agreed, eyeing Cobain. "And I really hope not, because next time he'll knock you out."
She went to fetch Hael, who had moved to graze nearby, and suddenly jumped into the air with a yelp.
"Blood and ashes!" she swore, losing all Aes Sedai dignity as she shook her skirts out.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games