Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Starter RP's
☼~Camp Fate~☼[[full no more people!]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cool rp?
  Yes
  Let's see...
View Results

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:14 pm
Issy jump and screamed once she heard him.
Issy turned around and said,"You almost made me hurt Bob!" Issy was shaking a finger at him.
"Now kiss him and tell him your sorry for being mean to him!"Issy yelled.
She was still shaking for being so scared. Issy looked at the snake then looked at her hand and thought 's**t he knows now great!'
Issy hates this part of pranks.
Issy got up and started to walk to Elle.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:52 pm
Eliala looked at Rick and said to Issy, "We should get away from him before he tries to scare us again." She smiled and ran after Kai.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 1:56 pm
Rick stood there slightly confused as what just happen but he shrugged it off and decided that he'd walk around for a bit until breakfast was served. He knew that they must of done something to their cabin and was smart enough not to go in.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 2:56 pm
Issy ran after Elle. She would be happy to get away from there.
When she was next to Kai and Elle she tagged Kai and said,"Tag your it!"
Issy ran a couple inches ahead of them, and started to walk backwards.  

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Roccano
Crew

Aged Gaian

5,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:08 pm
Kai yawned and then felt a poke.

"Gah!

Who be pokin meh!"

He always talked like this in the morning for some reason.

He didnt even understand it.

He starts to run after Issy and try and tag her back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:13 pm
Eliala stopped and looked around, confused. She backed away from Kai and Issy and ran back to her cabin.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:43 pm
Kurenai woke up at Eliala ran back in. "What did I miss?" asked Kurenai sleepily.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 3:55 pm
Kale opened his eyes as he felt the first scale touch his bare skin. From the size of the coil he could see, it looked like he had at least a 10ft boa on his chest. He smirked. He never knew why, but snakes always loved him. Rattlesnakes, as mean and angry as they always were, always calmed down around him.

The boa's head came around his chest, and it's touch licked his face. The snake rubbed it's head against Kale, then laid down to rest. It weighed around 55 ft.  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Mavrick Hunter Zero
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:22 pm
((Lan you're in the Nurses office not the cabin))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:30 pm
Eliala looked at Kurenai and shook her head. "I forgot again.... I don't know anything." She sat against the wall by the front door and sighed sadly.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:33 pm
"Alright then..." said Kurenai, walking over to her dresser and changing into plain jeans and a black t-shirt. "What are we doing today?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:47 pm
Eliala grabbed her head and closed her eyes tightly. "Okay, memories are coming back.... Uhm, Issy and I don't know so I think you should ask Kai." She released her head and opened her eyes. "I'm gonna stay by the cabin for a bit... I'm gonna call my Dad to make sure things are fine at home without me around." She pulled out a cellphone and stood up, waved to Kurenai and stepped outside.  

Ellithian Moonshine
Crew

XxNelly_JellyxX
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:02 pm
Stopped ran around tring not to get tagged.
"I think I should see whats wrong with Elle." Issy said to Kai.
"It's just not like her to ran off like that. Want to come with me?"

[[sorry I'm babysitting till 10. My dad want on a date and he don''t want in our new house people are weird over there. I'm off till then.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:10 pm
(I know. But the Boa got in through the window. I read what's been going on. You want to control what the nurse does when she sees a 13ft boa on her patients chest?)  

Lanfaer
Captain

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

leviara
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:15 pm
Kurenai wanted to follow Eliala but thought to herself, 'Maybe she wants some time alone...' She sat on her bed for a while, bored, until she got up and walked out of the cabin wanting to find someone to talk to. 'Maybe I'll find Eliala when I am wandering around...'  
Starter RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games