Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 05, 2008 11:42 pm
Feeling awkward and empty, Aki decided is was best he would start heading home on his own. The silence was a bit aggrivating. "It's okay,Miyazaki..." He has assured her, then later, added, "Well, I think it's about time for me to head home alone..."

[[ D: Dead brain.]]

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:10 am
[[Duhr..]]

Aoi soon heard muffled snores. He was sleeping too.
[[BreeainDeaaddzz..]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Aug 06, 2008 9:24 pm
[[I'ma do a long post through school K?]]

Akuro jammed his hands into his pockets, though they stayed cold. He walked swiftly through the snow, never tripping or having trouble walking in the snow. He got to the double doors of the school, feeling rather indifferent, and opened one of the doors. He slid through, the warmth of the building thawing his body.
Once he got to the classroom, he moved to his desk. He was one of the first there, as usual. He slumped in his chair, tired from lack of sleep. His white boots squeaked against the linoleum floor.
He sighed, unwrapping his scarf and taking off his dark jacket, stuffing them into his bag.
A few of the older boys walked down the hall. They stuck their heads in.
"Hey Akuro!" One of them said, walking in casually and taking a seat on his desk.
"So whatcha doin today? Gonna go hunt down a couple grampa's? I heard their blood tastes like prune juice!" He said, stiffling a burst of laughter.
Damnit. Just go away already. Akuro thought, already used to being teased daily. He clenched his fists, knuckles white. His teeth ground together.
"Ooohh Scary. You gonna suck my blood?" The boy taunted. Akuro moved his hands to under the desk, where he clenched the iron bars.
He stood, flipping the desk over. The boy stumbled back and regained balance. Fear flashed across his face.
"Shut the hell up." Akuro said harshly, his voice like razors.
The boy held both his hands up, motioning him to calm down.
"Dude I was just kidding. Take a joke." He said and walked rather quickly to his group of friends. They walked away, murmering to eachother.
Akuro sighed and tilted his desk upright, he sat in his chair. His foot nudged his bag, a small, red pill container fell out of one of the pockets. Color flushed in his face. A dry, burning sensation ached in the back of his throat. He was thirsty.
He snatched it quickly and cradled it, hovering over it like it was precious. He popped it open and took out one of the light red pills. He set it on his tongue and closed his mouth, sucking on it.
He got these pills from his cousin's husband. He himself was a vampire and before he befriended the local slaughterer, he stole these pills from a store. It was a high-class store east of town. They tested vitamins and other toiletries used in everyday life. This was one of the experiments.
They were pills, that when put in liquid, gave out a substitute blood substance. It wasn't as nearly as good as actual blood, but it helped Akuro get through the day. Lucky for him, Aoi had hundreds of these little pink pills.
He sighed as more students filled the surrouding seats. Class had started.

And it ended just as quickly as it began.
They were dismissed at the same time as always and the kids shuffled out of their seats to their warm homes. Though Akuro had no home.
He sighed, the last to leave the class room, and exited the warm building to the harsh, cold world that awaited just a few inches away.
He decided he should stock on more pills as he headed for his cousins house.
He knocked on the door quietly, looking nervous. Aoi answered.
"Akuro!" She exclaimed and hugged him tightly. He was shocked at first, then soon slid his bony arms around her waist.
"Ah!" He exclaimed softly when she squeezed him. She hit one of his bruises.
"Aoi..Please let go of me now." He said uncomfortably as she looked at him with a concerned expression. She let him go.
"More pills?" She asked. He nodded a second later. She sighed and disappeared.
She came back a few seconds later, holding several packages similar to the one that Akuro already had.
"Here." She said, jamming them into his hands.
"Akuro..Why don't you live with us? Tatsuy-" She was cut off.
"No. He wouldn't want me in his house. Besides I'm fine Aoi." He said, irritated.
"I have to go." He said, leaving without thanks. Aoi sighed and shut the door, then marched up the stairs to Tatsuya's room. She lay beside him, curled into a ball.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:03 pm
[[Hey yeah.. you know the story by now... -___-;;
Mhmmm.. I'mma just hurry up and post...]]

Amaya covered her face with her hands.
I'm so stupid...Gah! Why? I had to ruin it. And now he doesn't even want to walk home with me? Wow.. I'm pathetic. Amaya thought, beating herself up on the inside.
"I'm sorry." Amaya said, her hands dropping. She was shaking her head.
"I'll see you tomorrow, in class." Amaya said, her voice held no emotion; her face was masked blank, but beyond it was pain.
Quickly, Amaya brushed past Akihiro, and continued down the street.
Once she had rounded the corner, she let the tears escape her eyes, sliding quietly down her face.
-----

The garage door crawled open slowly as Hiroshi's sleek black car idled in the drive way. Once it was completely opened, and unmoving, He accelerated the car slightly; it made it's way slowly and carefully into it's spot in the garage.
Closing the garage door, and switching off the light, Hiroshi entered the house.
It was quiet.
I wonder where Erika is.. and how her day was, alone. I hope she doesn't feel too alone here... The thought made him feel guilty.
Once he'd changed out of his shoes, and was wearing the white house slippers, Hiroshi set his keys down. In his left hand he still held a manilla envelope, from work. More paper work. Another case solved. His side had won the case, as it usually did.
Hiroshi worked as a lawyer. [Lawl.. I finally decided what he was. xd ]
"Erika?" He called, as he began to ascend the stairs. He set his work papers down on his office desk and then walked back out into the hall.
"Are you home?" He called, worried.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:06 pm
Kiyoshi awoke from his sleep. He was still in the chair, in the living room. The televsion was now off.
Aoi.. she probably turned it off..
Still half asleep, Kiyoshi stood, and stumbled across the living room and down the hall to his room.
He closed his door softly, then took two steps. Kiyoshi fell forward, passing out on his bed.

[[Sry Ori..
Brain dead. D:]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:10 pm
Erika came running down the hall and dove for Hiroshi, knocking him to the wall. Her arms were wrapped around him tightly, and she was shaking a little bit. "I was so lonely, Hiroshi-Sama, but I'm so glad you're back!" She was completely different than the person he knew previously. It seemed loneliness did things to her. She released him and hopped off and took a few steps back. She looked down to the floor for a moment, and start," I... uh, I made you something...It's not much, but it's in the kitchen."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:20 pm
To his astonishment at her new behavior, Hiroshi smiled.
"I missed you too, Erika-chan." He said, and kissed her forehead.
Hesistantly, Erika said, "I... uh, I made you something...It's not much, but it's in the kitchen."
Hiroshi beamed.
"You did? That's wonderful." He exclaimed.
"Why don't you come show me?" Hiroshi asked sweetly, take her by the hand. They began down the stairs, heading for the kitchen.
The new behavior Erika was showing made Hiroshi happy. Already, he was in a good mood. Being with her now made it even better.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:23 pm
As they arrived in the kitchen, Erika pointed to the three fist-size triangular lumps on a white plate. They were gently wrapped up in fresh nori, seaweed, and looked like a homemade delicacy. "I'm sorry they didn't turn out as good as I had hoped...Me and Yuu would make them all the time, but he'd always make them better than I could..." She walked closer, letting go of Hiroshi's hand for a brief moment to pick up the plate and hand it to him. "One is salmon, the other is salty beef and the third is pickled plum."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:32 pm
Smiling, Hiroshi took the plate from her.
"Thank you, Erika-chan. They look delicious!" He exclaimed.
Carefully picking up the salmon one, Hiroshi set the plate on the island-counter.
He took a bite. It was better than he'd thought.
Hiroshi's face lit up.
"Erika, this is so good, thank you." Hiroshi said through a mouthful. Quickly, he ate the rest of it.
"You miss your brother, Yuu, don't you? And the younger one, Aki, as you called him? I'm sorry you're hurting from losing them. I hope that in time, I'll make you feel better." Hiroshi said, thoughtfully.
He took her hands in his for a moment, then kissed her softly on the cheek.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:35 pm
She blushed when Hiroshi kiseed her. "I don't really remember Aki all that well, but it'd be nice if I saw him..."
She had many memories with Yuu, but very few with Aki. He was so small when he was sold. If she were to see him now, she'd probably never recognize him, he had changed into a far different person than she had imagined. Colder than she had imagined. Erika nodded, the gloom slightly regaining in her voice. "I do too..."

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:42 pm
Gently, Hiroshi pulled Erika against him. His arms were now around her waist, holding her, comfortingly.
"If there is anything I can do... to make you feel more comfortable or better, just let me know. I'll do everything I can to help it." Hiroshi said, softly to her.
Having lost her brothers was clearly a hard, painful thing for her. Most likely, it would be for anyone. Hiroshi just wanted her happy, like she'd been when he'd gotten home. Seeing her with that sort of happiness, made him feel worth something. She was his life now.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:49 pm
"I'm sorry I got all gloomy like that... I'll try hard not to." she said in a rather serious tone. Before was a test, if he really was a cruel man like she had first anticipated, he wouldn't have eaten her food. She hoped things would stay like this. Even though she hadn't known the man for more than a week, she felt as though somehow she had known him for a long while, just never face to face. As though she knew deep withing this kind of thing would happen. Just placing her head on his chest and hearing his heartbeat was enough right now.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:21 am
"It's alright, I'll get used to it. Hopefully, intime, you won't be. But I understand as of now. Losing family is difficult." Hiroshi said.
Smiling, he took her hand in his, releasing his gentle hold on her.
"So what'd you do today? Another than making these?" Hiroshi asked. Hiroshi felt guilty, having her be home alone all day.

[[Sorry... D:
Brain dead. xp ]]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:57 pm
Erika giggled a bit, "Slept mostly." She truthfully admitted, sounding a little embarassed. "But I drew on my arms like I usually do." She rolled back her bulky navy sweater sleaves and showed Hiroshi the black ink pen and sharpie pictures on both arms. The were strings of words on her left arm, and a picture of an outstretched hand with a dying flower wilting in its palm. "I'm ambidextrious, so I can do things with both hands." She informed him, rolling down her sleeves as she thought he had a good enough look.  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 12:59 pm
[[ .____.llll nuffin to do. I jus got two letters. xp Yus.!]]  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games