Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:50 pm
There's one upstairs too, I think. Near where the gas chamber is.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 1:57 pm
Well, sorry about the mistake I made earlier but I was in a hurry and I didn't realised what I did... sweatdrop (I found quite odd it asked me to put a title though... sweatdrop )

Ok, there I go:

I've been replaying RECVX and I've realised something I didn't the first time I played:

As Chris, in Rockfort Island, just before fighting againt the adult Albinoid, in the place where you have to put the three military badges (or whatever they're named, I've got the Spanish version of the game) you obtain a document called: "The Secret Passage Memorandum". It says there's a secret passage that leads to the Ashford's Residence and that Alfred sealed it. It also mentions that the entrance is protected with some kind of visual effect so its impossible to enter. I think I've found where the entrance is (just going down the ladder in the same room where you get the memorandum, right? the ladder which appears just after collecting the three Badges and placing them in the holes) but I just dunno how pass through it, 'cause if you appoach it it just says: "It's sealed" (and that's why I suppose that's the entrance).

Can you tell me how I can reach the residence? I know this is not important for the game itself but I'm so curious about it!!

P.D.: xp what a long explanation for a question!!! xp

Del-yah

La Duchesse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 2:31 pm
You can't go there anymore as Chris.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2007 3:08 pm
La Duchesse
You can't go there anymore as Chris.

That's what I thought the first time I played, but then, what is that secret passage the document talks about?? And if you can't; why the hell a document about the residence is hidden so long after you have already been earlier in that place?  

Del-yah

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 6:42 am
I just got REmake and i got back to the mansion. 2 questions
where is the 3 other crests (i have the wind on)
and how do i get into that room which has spencers mark or something on it  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:01 am
leon r kennedy
I just got REmake and i got back to the mansion. 2 questions
where is the 3 other crests (i have the wind on)
and how do i get into that room which has spencers mark or something on it

It's not like the original Resident Evil... You need to use this crest, placing it into a grave stone on your way to Lisa's house, where there were crows there, and I think still are crows, unless 2 zombies spawned there, I don't remember exactly when they spawn.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:13 am
they spawned for me i believe when i went in that direction looking for the crests...and i am now in the underground. at the insert shaft thing with the four buttons  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:19 am
Well, you could always go back... You're talking about the wind, moon, star and sun crest, right?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:21 am
Yes. ive got the magnum so thats no longer matters. its just the puzzle by the elevator  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:46 am
You need two pieces of that fuse thing for the elevator, and once you fought the spider, picked up the other piece and combine them, you can examine and rotate it until the numbers are aligned, then you can see what the combination is.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 11:51 am
thank you all-knowing captain sir  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:44 am
Not really in need of help just wondering, in Resident Evil 2 can you unlock the 4th Survivor ||HUNK|| mode in the play station version? Just wondering in case it's exclusively for the other versions, and if anyone knows, what are the specifications for an A ranking?  

Dolor Vexillum

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 4:57 am
Shinobi No Kaze
Not really in need of help just wondering, in Resident Evil 2 can you unlock the 4th Survivor ||HUNK|| mode in the play station version? Just wondering in case it's exclusively for the other versions, and if anyone knows, what are the specifications for an A ranking?

you can unlock hunk and tofu. to get an A dont use FA sprays and beat it quick...also dont save a lot  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:03 pm
aid sprays! Damn, I beat it in like two or three hours with a B rankign and I was wondering why, I only had five saves, almost had it...  

Dolor Vexillum

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2007 5:18 pm
Actually, you can pretty much save all you want. If I am correct, in order to have your rank fall you have to save as much as 12 times. It's not like RE3, where 3 saves deduct 1 point, 6 saves deduct 2 and after that I can't remember, I don't really care, since I only save it about 3 times.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games