Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Who is the Greatest Finals! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2005 7:41 pm
ZerimarObon
Phanari
Just imagine. ^_~

Some of us may be able to imagine worse than what you were thinking.

::plays with Agiel and grins:: Your point?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 5:27 pm
eek i suggest you back off zerimar she can be kinda scary sometimes  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:24 pm
I am Mord Sith. Nothing scares me. ::mumbleBesidesmagicmumble::  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 6:47 pm
:jumps out of bed to get to class on time to turn in her final:
AAAAAAH
:falls:
SNAP
aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
:vomit:

i broke my foot. and that is how my tues morning went. i never did get my final turned in that day, had to wait till today.  

Kahlann

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 10:56 pm
Kahlann
AAAAAAH
SNAP

i broke my foot. and that is how my tues morning went. i never did get my final turned in that day, had to wait till today.

My brother just finished his final. He's got a med major..... GOOD SKILL, HUN!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:57 pm
Kahlann
AAAAAAH
SNAP

wow that really sucks eek hey how do you use the slogonizer thingy?  

Rivlen

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:21 pm
Broken feet. .......terrible.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:58 am
hey which do you guys think would make a better seris of movies

sword of truth or wheel of time?

i would have to say wheel of time because i would really like to see the white tower and the aiel waste and tear and the forsaken and ogier and the ashaman and aes sedi useing the one power and ....well alot of things but i would also like to see kahlan mad that would be cool when she uses the other side of her powers and scarlet i liked her the peoples palace would be cool to see and the sword itself ohhh and zedds rock! rofl anyway hmmm maybe i should make this a thread? all well too late now

any comments?  

Rivlen

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 2:06 am
niether would work.....
one they are both long long series which have yet to be finished....
the amount of actors needed for the plot woudl make Sin City look like a college film....
it would tak so long and you would have to change so many things to make it into a managable movie that it would end up destroying the original complexity of the books themselves ruining it for many fans....
Harry Potter suceeded in converting some but look at them now and how they were in the first movie? does anyone else notice the aging? its jst a bit much....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 3:35 am
assuming they got past all the diffculties involed and each movie was like 5 and a half hours long made the movies which would you pefer to see?

edit: do you think robert jordens going to finish? he's getting kinda old what if randomly has a heart attack and dies! eek i dont know what i would do if either of the seris were to remain incomplete gonk  

Rivlen

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 11:01 am
i guess SoT cause its more simple and you would be able to follow the story better....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 2:32 pm
thats true  

Rivlen

ZerimarObon

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 4:22 pm
I was doing a little research on Goodkind today at school and I ran across a few interviews. In one of the interviews he was asked if we could look forward to seeing these as movies, he said there were already good directors and whatnot looking into it and talking of it. He also said it would likely take a loooong time before it actually happens. He said that on average, a two hour movie is about 120 pages of script, WFR turned out to be about 1200 pages of script. That's a 20 hour movie. I'd watch it! Over a couple weeks.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:35 pm
Wheel of Time is more visual. Sword of Truth is more emtional. And where I would prefer a Sword of Truth movie, I think Wheel of Time would make a better one.  

Phanaridie

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:52 pm
Phanari
Wheel of Time is more visual. Sword of Truth is more emtional. And where I would prefer a Sword of Truth movie, I think Wheel of Time would make a better one.

they would make a better indepth thinker movie, while you could do SoT in a managable 3 hr slot keeping the story the same and jst cutting out some tid-bits not needed...to do this you first have to isolate the key points of the story and then take only what you need between them to link the movie and keep it flowing....it could be broken down to 3 hours...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff