Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 11:39 am
jedi's clone stood waiting to talk.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:24 pm
"hmmm, at the moment sparring Shinobi is very difficuly especially because of the recent attacks on the cloud village..." Susumu looks out the window deep in contimplation "If you want Fuuton based moves our archives have all that one could ask for and as Jounin you can teach yourself jutsus. For now I am going to deny your request to leave." With a serious tone and a serious look on her face Susumu hides the bad feeling she has...She then looks to Jedi, "Ah sorry it's taken me so long to get to the business at hand. As you most likely know the Cloud has been going through some rough times"  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:36 pm
i understand, the chunin i brought with me from the rock village is my student but he still needs a village and i think the cloud should be good.....but i needed to know what you thought on the matter  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:53 pm
"what are the kids elements?" Susumu smiles...leaning forward over her desk, she is intrigued for jedi's question was a little unexpected, but defenitely welcome.  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:55 pm
water and wind, he seems to not use the wind element though  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:57 pm
"hmmm, he will have a little trouble finding water elemental users around here, but I will accept it. So does this mean you would be staying the village for sometime?" Susumu supports herself with her arm upwards her hand on her chin.  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:01 pm
well i have to be here for more then just him.... and i would also help out the cloud as much as i could  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:10 pm
"very well then...No more killing friends I hope" Susumu smiles knowing full well she contributed to it in a way by weakening Naro. "I have a favor of you Jedi. I know you gained Mangekyou Sharingan, im questing to the same, but by doing it my own way. I need to copy some moves, You think you can help me?"  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:13 pm
i will help the best i can, and i also wanted to talk to oraomi as soon as possible  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:16 pm
Kit walks into the office and sees Jedi and the Raikage speaking. "Oh im sorry if i am disturbing you. I'm am kit previous chunnin of the rock." He took a bow and looked up. "I also came here to ask if you would let me join the cloud."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:18 pm
futashi look down at what susumu said. "i see. well, i guess i'll take my leave then." he said, turning to the door. he was just staring at the door. he then turn his head to susumu and smiled. "and about kit, i was the one who thought him some jutsus when i was at rock." he said, taking his leave.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:20 pm
"very good, well oroami is right there" Susumu nods to him (althogh we have to wait for him to sign on) noticing the kid walk in susumu laughs "eager little student you have there Jedi.." she smiles and stands up from her desk walking towards Kit and bending down to his level "you are officially a chuunin of the cloud village"  

Eris5

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:23 pm
well thats good, you can introduce yourself to the cloud ninja  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:24 pm
Kit raised from his bow and sctatched his head. "Well not to be immature but.......WHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOO." He let out a yell then immediatly calmed down. "Yes thank you very much for this opportunity. And for the record i am just as strong as a jounin." Kit turns to Jdei and smiles. "Yeah i can't wait."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:26 pm
futashi was leaning against the closed door outside, hearing what susumu said. eh then smiled. "well, im glad you join kit. now, i can teach you some more jutsus." he said, pushing him self off the wall,a and walking out. small lighting was circling around his hand as he was heading out.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games