Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:22 am
He shook his head, "No need to be so polite about it, it won't be of much inconvenience to myself, but," He paused again. "You can't really expect to stay here can you?" He asked her out of curiosity, wondering what the point of doing so would be.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 10:32 am
"Uh well...can I....? I mean... Can't I stay here....? Is there really any problem with that....? I don't really have anything going for me in Japan..."

"Wait... Are you talking about living together?!?!?" Risky asked, looking surprised and kind of angry.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:23 am
She's serious. "Stay, here?" He asked, with genuine surprise. Mello was about to refuse but then went silent. "Fine, I guess if that's the case then, fine." He answered her coolly. Kidnapping her isn't exacting going as planned. He silently brooded.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:38 am
"Okay!" She could barely conceal her smile, but there was a definite happy note in her voice.

"Oh my shinigami!!!! You guys are gonna live together!?!?! Asako! What are you thinking!!! You do have things back in Japan!!! Like your family and your career!!! I am staying right here with you the whole time!! I can't believe you!!! I never expected a single emotion to change you so much!!!" Risky yelled at her with a panicked voice.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:53 pm
He hoped that she was thinking this all through, and not blindly starting a new life away from her home. "So, what is the first thing you're going to do now? Get a job?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:58 pm
"The first thing I'm going to do is find out where I am. Then I'll find a job..." She said with a decisive nod.

"Please at least call home and let you parents know you're safe... If you can get work here, it should be okay..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:37 pm
"This should prove interesting." He hoped he wouldn't regret his decision, but so far Mello didn't seem to have any reason to.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:42 pm
"By the way... Why are you being so accepting and supportive of all this... I mean.... don't you think it's a little strange? But you don't question and just go along with it without a problem...." Asako commented, looking at him.

"That's true! That's kinda weird..."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:49 pm
He stared off into the distance, a little flustered by Asako's words. "It's your call." Mello knew she wouldn't be satisfied by that answer, "You want me to stop you from going off on your own or something?" He added.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:54 pm
"W-well... that's not what I meant! And I'm not going off on my own!" She pouted a bit before proceeding to climb down with some trouble.

"You still gotta find out where you are and call your parents!!"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:08 pm
He went silent when she started to climb down. Mello wasn't deep in thought that very moment, it seemed more like he was sulking. He had to get his head back together, his thoughts were all over the place thanks to Asako. "Where are you going to stay? A hotel?" She couldn't possibly afford that, he thought. Not realizing that Asako was most likely planning to stick with him.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:30 pm
"Well, where were you planning on sticking me while I was just a captive...?" She asked as she jumped down from the lowest branch, barely catching herself. "So. Are you gonna tell me when I am now or will I have to find a newspaper?"  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:37 pm
"Er," He started, watching Asako leap from the branch. "Newspaper," he smirked. "I have some catching up to do anyway."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:44 pm
She noticed how he avoided her first question. "Fine, where can I get a newspaper, then?" she asked, containing the urge to stick her tongue out at him.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:56 pm
He stepped forward, beckoning her to follow after him. "On the corner of this street, there is one there."  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games